Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Were they even acting!!!

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry guyz I had no option but to put all my thoughts in a new topic today. At the cost of sounding repetitive.  But I wanted to appreciate the episode today... For me this was the best episode till date. This takes the top spot for me. Perfectly executed, perfect setting, camera angle's,  background score and more than perfect actors. The only question that comes to my mind right now is... Were DD and GC even acting??? Seriously folks I have my doubts...  No offenses to anyone but they were so natural... so damn natural yaar... How can anyone be so perfect??? Perfect with expressions, perfect with their tone, their voice modulation OH MY GOD I'm going crazy.  They definitely are Perfection Personified

I just finished watching the episode and plan to rerun it for the entire night... I'm floored guyz...I'm speechless after what I saw today... It was even better than I thought It would have been... What intensity..  I have no words whatsoever to describe the performance put forth both by DD and GC... I mean even my hands are like shivering while I type... Awesome!!! Spectacular!!! Mind blowing !!! Mind boggling!!! Stupendous!!! These words seem so small when I try to appreciate each and every expression, the entire performance of both DD and GC..

DD is ... i don't know how to put it... I guess she is way way beyond better than the best... My princess!!! Feel so proud to be her fan... She is out of this world... In a league of her own... Love you DD..... Register me as your permanent fan... Will always remain loyal to you... You are a sweetheart!!!  

And GC... God his looks.... his eyes can convey everything without him even having to take the pain to speak anything....  Do I need to say anything more.... ???

And I'm glad they used Mahi as the BG score rather then any song.... Which actually kept everything so close to reality....

DD, GC, Nissar, Barry and everyone TAKE A BOW GUYZ....  You definitely deserve this for the episode today.... Plz keep up the good work!!! My best wishes with you all always!

I wish I could add something more but I'm running out of thoughts and words!!!
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvScooby thumbnail
I completely agree wit u.....they were so good that I felt like I'm really watching their "real" SR 😍

They have broken the barrier for me b/w real vs reel world....I can't keep it straight anymore 😆
But, I don't care b/c I love their acting and I hope they continue to dazzle us like this for a long time.......Reality or not, love them all the same 🤗
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with you......
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I completely agree wit u.....they were so good that I felt like I'm really watching their "real" SR 😍

They have broken the barrier for me b/w real vs reel world....I can't keep it straight anymore 😆
But, I don't care b/c I love their acting and I hope they continue to dazzle us like this for a long time.......Reality or not, love them all the same 🤗

Seriously yaar... I mean they did not even show anything yet... no kisses.. no nothing and i was blushing watching them.... Agar trailer itna jaan leva hai to pata nahi picture kaisi hongi... But on a serious note what intensity yaar... What dhasu performance!!!
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Sorry guyz I had no option but to put all my thoughts in a new topic today. At the cost of sounding repetitive.  But I wanted to appreciate the episode today... For me this was the best episode till date. This takes the top spot for me. Perfectly executed, perfect setting, camera angle's,  background score and more than perfect actors. The only question that comes to my mind right now is... Were DD and GC even acting??? Seriously folks I have my doubts...  No offenses to anyone but they were so natural... so damn natural yaar... How can anyone be so perfect??? Perfect with expressions, perfect with their tone, their voice modulation OH MY GOD I'm going crazy.  They definitely are Perfection Personified

I just finished watching the episode and plan to rerun it for the entire night... I'm floored guyz...I'm speechless after what I saw today... It was even better than I thought It would have been... What intensity..  I have no words whatsoever to describe the performance put for both by DD and GC... I mean even my hands are like shivering while I type... Awesome!!! Spectacular!!! Mind blowing !!! Mind boggling!!! Stupendous!!! These words seem so small when I try to appreciate each and every expression, the entire performance of both DD and GC..

DD is ... i don't know how to put it... I guess she is way way beyond better than the best... My princess!!! Feel so proud to be her fan... She is out of this world... In a league of her own... Love you DD..... Register me as your permanent fan... Will always remain loyal to you... You are a sweetheart!!!  

And GC... God his looks.... his eyes can convey everything without him even having to take the pain to speak anything....  Do I need to say anything more.... ???

And I'm glad they used Mahi as the BG score rather then any song.... Which actually kept everything so close to reality....

DD, GC, Nissar, Barry and everyone TAKE A BOW GUYZ....  You definitely deserve this for the episode today.... Plz keep up the good work!!! My best wishes with you all always!

after a longggggg time best episode ever dd rocked so did gc 
gc is more free in his actions he is fully into his character maan feel bad for maan because of his love for geet and baby.
cv's rockedddddddddd👏love u guys for giving maaneet and ofcourse gurti we will never forget them .
after jassi i should say geet is different and unique show .
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously yaar... I mean they did not even show anything yet... no kisses.. no nothing and i was blushing watching them.... Agar trailer itna jaan leva hai to pata nahi picture kaisi hongi... But on a serious note what intensity yaar... What dhasu performance!!!

Firstly Azi dear....very nice post...Totally agree with u...How can their FAKING IT be sooo GENUINE & NATURAL ???? 😉...Nyways...BRAVO Gurmeet & Drashti for FAKING IT SO REAL that the whole sequence was AMAZING & OUT OF THIS WORLD....👏

BRAVO to the CVs, Director Sahib, & the entire team of GHSP for such a WONDERFUL episode....Uffff the old background score when Maan says to Geet " Tumne sunna nahi maine kya kaha...mujhe koi rukaavat nahi chahiye...lafzon ki bhi jagah nahi hai humare beech...SAMJHI TUM.."....That part was soooooo JAANLEVA..😳UFFFF Gurmeet..😳..SUPER JOB ...and Drashti u gave the SUPER expressions to match the scene....HAts Off to both of u...Luv u both...😊..

@Scooby: Yes indeed they ahve broken the barrier of real & reel for me tooo....I gues thats what makes thier chemistry SIZZLING for us & thats why the scenes come outt sooooooo PERFECT....😉
Absolutely agree with you.

I can't add anything to your comment because to Gods honest truth I have no words left. This epi has left me speachless.
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree yaar...2Days epi was so rocking
anky_1205 thumbnail

I just finished watching the episode and plan to rerun it for the entire night... I'm floored guyz...I'm speechless after what I saw today... It was even better than I thought It would have been... What intensity..  I have no words whatsoever to describe the performance put forth both by DD and GC... I mean even my hands are like shivering while I type... Awesome!!! Spectacular!!! Mind blowing !!! Mind boggling!!! Stupendous!!! These words seem so small when I try to appreciate each and every expression, the entire performance of both DD and GC..

Totally agree with you. They were great today( actually great is a small word for them).
Awesome ACTORS....both were just out of this world. Perfect chemistry, PERFECT expressions, PERFECT dialogs, and PERFECT body language.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I thought after wedding they are going to make the show boring for a while but these CV's just added fuel to everything. They are surprising us everyday with their unique ideas.
Love them and can't wait to watch what is in store for us viewers.

KEEP IT UP GUYZ!!!!!!!!
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshaila

after a longggggg time best episode ever dd rocked so did gc 
gc is more free in his actions he is fully into his character maan feel bad for maan because of his love for geet and baby.
cv's rockedddddddddd👏love u guys for giving maaneet and ofcourse gurti we will never forget them .
after jassi i should say geet is different and unique show .

Agree yaar.. Infact GEET HSP is the only show i watch on Television now a days... ANd this one show keeps me all occupied cause i just don't seem to get enuf of Maan and Geet and rerun all their scenes everyday!!! 😳