Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

TMHPKNK is ending on 10 February (confirmed)

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I saw promo of yr's new show kismat.......and its coming on 14 feb at 10:30pm .....so it means TMHPKNK is ending😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HitmanH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This has already been posted in

TMHKNK MAY end
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That's a very bad news.this serial was gud they treated it like dirt. no promo nothing! i am so angry at sony people.they re so stupid 2 lose on such a gud show i mean wrong tyming everything wrong.uhhh
I LOVE TMHPKNK:-)
superclub9 thumbnail
Its failure of SONY Tv and their crew... it's the patern of SONY Tv. to start good show and in the middle of the show teir attitude becomes stepmotherly and kill the show them selves.................😑😑
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u cant trust sony.. sometime they just decide to quit, without informing....😑😑😑😑
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sony to axe Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi..

Sony TV's fiction woes continue. The latest news is that the Cinevistaas' produced 10.30 pm show, Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi is to be axed. This reincarnation saga never gave good TRPs, hence the channel has decided to replace it with a new show. 

We hear that the show will see its final episode on February 10th. 

Lead actress Janvi Chheda confirmed the news saying that "Yes we have been served marching orders. The show should end on 10th February". 

A channel source defended the axing saying that the story was over and hence it was better to close it. However Janvi refuted this by saying, "There were several threads which could have been taken forward, if only the channel had wished to".

Janvi further said, "Sony had launched a series of new fiction properties on the back of KBC 4. The 10 pm show Saas Bina Sasuraal and the social activist saga, Krishnaben Khakrawala are both doing very well. KBC will come back with Season 5 in October. All these properties have helped to lift the fiction band of Sony a tad. Earlier all fiction shows were rating sub one, but now the above new entries except Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi are giving a 1+, hence the channel has decided to cut its losses by ending the latter".

YRF which is returning to TV with the crime thriller Khotey Sikkey on Friday is also scheduled to start a daily fiction called Kismat. According to our source, it will replace Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle as that slot will fall vacant. The source future added that Sony is looking at launching at some other fiction shows as well.

We sent a text message to Ajit Thakur, Business Head, Sony TV on the same but we did not get any response 

Reporter and Author: Anil Merani
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought it was getting a little boring so its good to wrap it up before it gets extremely boring. can someone post the link of kismat's promo?
Feenie thumbnail
NOooooooo how can they just end it. I really enjoy watching this show. Stupid Sony Tv😑😑😑😑
superclub9 thumbnail
shayalprasad, I think you do not follow this show from begining cos in the begining the story was something different and they have twisted the story for no reason and they themselves got confussed and now they are ending the show..... all because of SONY creative team.....  everybody has apriciated the acting of all the cast and direction, location everything was good. 😭😭😭Edited by superclub9 - 13 years ago