India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

the month time is nothing but to drag story

jasreena Newbie
jasreena
jasreena

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
the month time by court on bail to onu is nothing but a way to drag a serial and decide as to what is to be done in future....
as i think ekta kapoor has forgotton that she said this serial is not like others and is one never shown on television before...
moreover she said it has written script....which does not look so now at any cost

what do u guys thinkConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti22anjalianjaliPratamesh

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
They r wasting d precious time given to Onu he could really enjoy it with tani but v dont se anything except yesterday of course a v.good epi if ritesh had nt come
also they r putting too many twists which is confusing.
The show was v.different initially bt d way they r twisting it,it appears 2 b a typical BT serial but keep ur fingers crossed u might get 2 c something different at d last moments so enjoy until that^_^

Edited by Pratamesh - 25 January 2011 at 7:35pm
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
they r dragging this sooooooo bad
masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
well darling ekta always says that about all her shows! in fact all producers/directors do....how else are they supposed to gain a fan following! LOL!

as for there being a written script....i never knew that it was even possible to have a pre written script....i mean c'mon...looking at all the fan bases online, the 501 letters sent to sbs and productions houses...i don't think tht the creatives have much of a choice than to work around their script as per the fans' wishes! which actually kinda sucks....cuz i guess everytime they try something different...something bad which may shape up the story for the future...fans like us always criticize and complain...LOL!

so bottom line, don't worry about w/e ekta had to say.....they were all lies! and as for onu's bail or w/e....yea i agree with u on tht one...they cud really show him making the best of his time with taani and robby and the family in general, instead of showing taani's tears and onu's bhashans! hmph!

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
its a big lie if ekta says tat its a pre writtn script..if they r changing storylines coz of viewers then they r themselves not confident of d story they had approved b4..these guys r dumbos when it comes to creativity thats y d same old bt twists r added to save their shows..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top