Rang Badalti Odhani

is Rahul really a good guy now?

Poll

is Rahul really a good boy now?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
prerna18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys I'm not really convinced with the fact that just one slap from Sam and some very poorly written unconvincing dialogues transformed Rahul for ever.... What do u guys think.... Are u guys convinced?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nope....He still has a long way to go....
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No....A slap from a loved one can bring momentary remorse ..So undoing his own misdeeds does not make Rahul good guy...
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nope because I think in one of the articles it said we will get to find out the reason behind why Rahul helped Shaan after the concert so I guess this mean hes not good? 
rashmi25 thumbnail
He is definitely positive now... If cvs read this forum they by now know that they have been failures in handeling manish aka rahul as an anti hero... And even with their constant goof up on creative level manish managed to keep rahul likable. So u can only imagine if they back his character where can he take character n to what heights... Cv s better b gOod to him now.
kgh212121 thumbnail
i think he's good. but the character's got a long way to go to prove it to his friends. that's what i'd like to see in the drama
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Sam has made him realize that he was all the way wrong abt Shaan but still he has long way to go for winning Sam and Shann's trust again ..........
prerna18 thumbnail
From yesterday's episode it does look like Rahul is going the right way... The guilt was evident..... Now I think he will be completely positive and shaan will c the mms and then he will run behind shaan to rectify things between shaan n Khanak...
zarraa22 thumbnail
hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is a good man now..... he has pledged to set things right between shaan and khanak...... and rahul is a character which is too powerful.... he will do it in style....