India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol the trend setter !! (Page 2)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
di, don't remind me abt the couch.....i tend to feel back pain..... but my betu turned out to be the SUPERMAN with NO complaints Approve..... u see, i got to adopt such bholey betu, no?Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Rehana every time I see  the main protagonists sleeping on the couch mera dil bait jatha hai !!

our bechara Anmol tho 7 years he had to sleep on that..

Ragini ko uspay thoda bhi taras nahi ayya..
We were so saad that he was going through so much

Even the time when he was about to take medicine and it fell off she picked it up and gave him she set ight the pillow there , issay achha hota  she coudl have todl  take the king size bed I will sleep on teh couch !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
@shanti..wat to say anmol has spread his magic everywhere..all are following suit..

as for couch..in the beginning only ragini was a bit caring telling anmol not to sleep on the study chair or else he will get back/neck pain..awwww anmol was like on cloud nine ragini was so caring about his well-being..

if you look back in the beginning of the leap it was not even a couch he was sleeping on but it was more a daybed..dont know in french i know its called a "recamier"..

later with the change in the settings of their bedroom the couch suddenly appeared and it was shown anmol sleeping on it and that  too few ft away from that kingsize bed..well it was a bit more practical  than that small daybed..

then his promotion..demotion went on..credit goes to his angel tammy where he got the bed ..first ragini awkwardness but later seems she was habituate with anmol sleeping on the bed when tammy was around..

to think of it even the couch played a big role in angini's life.

vasu saw anmol sleeping on that couch one day and she went  to her guilt trip on misunderstanding both..next vasu playing cupid for the couple..

there was one word which seems was not in anmol's dictionary when around his lovely wife "complain"..we felt his pain sleeping on that couch but anmol was "mein bahut khush houn"..even if he had to sleep on that couch for 7 yrs..he was happy being with his wife /daughter/rajvansh..

still i adore him......Day Dreaming

Edited by savee_k - 25 January 2011 at 8:13pm

rekha02shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Shanti, I don't watch the shows you have mentioned in your list. Infact I do get to watch Kitni everyday at 9:00 pm as my daughter and her papa love watching it. So In a way I am getting used to that show. Makes me hope Anmol will be back soon with his Ragini as balance is tilted more in his favour at present. So to have a proper talmel Bidaai2 is needed to set things right.
Waise Anmol was left sleeping on his couch I think as we don't know yet whether he got promotion.

Anmol has set many trends one of them , a very public love confession . Big smile. The more I see it I like it no matter my numerous complaints.OuchConfused

saveeta24shanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

geez, angini have got so many potential storylines to share....one of them definitely shud be "hum aur humara couch" Day Dreaming.... or "Aapka couch hamara bed"

Edited by Rehana86 - 25 January 2011 at 10:59pm

rekha02saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
See Rehana u already gave promotion to him on the bed in ur extension from 13th November  kick off

@saveeta
I know poor guy slet on the cahir whole night and next morning came as saw his beautifyul life enjoying the king size ned and she only occupies one corner LOL

Rehana86saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@rekha..so true another trend public confession ..by anmol rajvansh..

perhaps he thought in room she is always shy and anytime someone can disturb them like his angel did last time..

so this time it was like chalo sare zamane ke samne pyar ka elaan karta houn..lets me do the love confession in front of society..ragini wont shy away or nobody will disturb them..

haiiiiiiii wat a confession..the "i love you ragini" did it for me..i just go in drooling mode..Day Dreaming

like you the more i watch this scene i adore anmol much much more..Smile...

@shanti..yes he came out of the study with a neck pain but reaching the bedroom all vanished as his sleeping beauty was so comfortably on the bed..

gosh that day i did say anmol the silent lover will capture our heart by his undying love for ragini and i was right he did made us fall in love with him..

rekha02shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@rekha..so true another trend public confession ..by anmol rajvansh..

perhaps he thought in room she is always shy and anytime someone can disturb them like his angel did last time..

so this time it was like chalo sare zamane ke samne pyar ka elaan karta houn..lets me do the love confession in front of society..ragini wont shy away or nobody will disturb them..

haiiiiiiii wat a confession..the "i love you ragini" did it for me..i just go in drooling mode..Day Dreaming

like you the more i watch this scene i adore anmol much much more..Smile...

@shanti..yes he came out of the study with a neck pain but reaching the bedroom all vanished as his sleeping beauty was so comfortably on the bed..

gosh that day i did say anmol the silent lover will capture our heart by his undying love for ragini and i was right he did made us fall in love with him..
I know his voice the way he says "I lovbe you ragini" then and there  he was a super hit !! Aww such a sweet adorable confession.. So daam sweet..
The way he is so quite about his feelings nad wanted to share with Ragini also.. lekin andhar  ki baat zubaan pay aa gayee...

Also  I wished he would have asked Tammy atleast ki thoda massage kar do !! isdsi bhanay ragini would have also tried to help out !!Embarrassed

rekha02saveeta24

Go to top