Anmol the trend setter !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I was watching Ram Mila de jodi in that the main protagonist (Anukalp)is sleeping on the couch

Even in CCMB the main protoganist (Viren) is sleeping on the couch earlier donno about now..

So  after seeing Anmol on the couch looks like all the other main protagatisnst are having the same style !!

Only thing is maybe the others will get their promotion to bed and will be shown  sharing it with their better half

Bechara hamara Anmol ka promotion hothey hothey  reh gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww i miss my Angini !!😭😭

SP I am so annoyed with you !! 😑

Please bring us our Angini story and give it a complete story !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
U forget, Anmol went from couch for 7 yrs, to bed for a few days with Tammy and Ragini, then demoted again to the couch. πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Yaar it was only for one night πŸ˜†

He could have got himself a twin bed kud kay paison say and pushed in the corner

Fazzzz thumbnail
What about when Tammy came to sleep next to Angini coz Khushi was with the evil witch. πŸ€’
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
anmol ke saath ragini ne bahut na insaafi ki....the day i sit to make a vm i get angry with ragini once againπŸ˜†
humanity compassion kuch bhi nahi
loveshonit dear ..what shanti means is wo to ek aadhi raat he got bed rest to it was all couch..sachi anmol did not want family to be suspicious so poor guy wont even buy himself a day bed or something..bechara....
shanti05 thumbnail
Thats the second time .. Ragini went to Khushi's room so Anmol took the bed to sleep with tammy..

But I am super annoyed with ragini
bechara khud ka ghar chod kay he came to live here..
She never bothered even in the 7 years he  lived in the same room with her to have  asked that is he comfortable..

I mean  humanitarian basis pay bhi she could have asked him !!

7 years is a daam long time , poor guy never complained and would never have but i feel that ragini lacked courtesy and never asked him if he was ok sleeping on teh couch..
He would defiantly need a chiropractic treatment  πŸ˜†
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Ragini could have put a pillow in the middle, that way Anmol wouldn't have to sleep on the couch. I'm surprised he never complained of a backache. πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
My complaints from Anmol is very long for Ragini πŸ˜†

kaash she would have kept that  big body pillow in between them so that she allowed him to get hos share of comfortable sleep !!

If u see that couch it looks so uncomfortable..

They could have got him a couch  cum bed  which changes  dependning on day and night !!

I remember one scene where he is sleeping  and when he gets up in the mroning she is dressing up and the kids knock at the door and he sets the comforter back on the bed  properly so that it seems that he has got up from teh king size bed πŸ˜†

I wished  Tammy would sleep more often on the bed so at bechara back  ko rest milega!!!
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
di, don't remind me abt the couch.....i tend to feel back pain..... but my betu turned out to be the SUPERMAN with NO complaints ..... u see, i got to adopt such bholey betu, no?πŸ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail
Rehana every time I see  the main protagonists sleeping on the couch mera dil bait jatha hai !!

our bechara Anmol tho 7 years he had to sleep on that..

Ragini ko uspay thoda bhi taras nahi ayya..
We were so saad that he was going through so much

Even the time when he was about to take medicine and it fell off she picked it up and gave him she set ight the pillow there , issay achha hota  she coudl have todl  take the king size bed I will sleep on teh couch !!