Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I am wondering what if ????

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Guys,

I am seriously wondering when Maan told geet tha lets take some rest, he could have simply hugged her and slept..... This could have eased her , i am not complaning that y he went out or nything but stil y completely ignored her .

if he did the other way,

Geet may have lost the control
she might not had a doubt that something is troubling him.

or this will stress her more mentally ??

was it not good for her to fnd herself in his arms ????

for tomorrow's maaneet moments , i would like maan to put bindi for her as promised...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5Nikhi.serendipity2sweetie_pie..bangalores..VeenaGcian..blackb28

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
yes i also thought why didn't he hug her. that would have reassured her.....but i guess it's all part of CVs grand master plan....we just have 2 wait and watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_foreverblackb28

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

AGREE....

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
i suppose his inner turmoil screwed up his system? internal conflict is a very strong thing, and he must have gotten really scared by the notion that his actions could cause harm to the baby. after all, he's a man, and he may not trust himself in such...*ahem* situations. so maybe he dramatically thought that only the most drastic of distances would keep his testosterone in check! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Ya but he himself in a restless position. so he may behaved like that.. to bring himself to normal position i think he went out. sorry i think like this
Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Ya but he himself in a restless position. so he may behaved like that.. to bring himself to normal position i think he went out. sorry i think like this
 Possibly ....... he was at the peak and its diffficult to come back being with her but then the question was where he slept again, not on his bed with geet or he didnt sleep ??
if he could hugged her and It would have been so niceto see him kissing her n say Good morning instead of saying her jus good morning and feeling  guilt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

Originally posted by verode

Possibly ....... he was at the peak and its diffficult to come back being with her but then the question was where he slept again, not on his bed with geet or he didnt sleep ??
if he could hugged her and It would have been so niceto see him kissing her n say Good morning instead of saying her jus good morning and feeling  guilt.

May be he is afraid that she will ask question if he goes near her
sweetie_pie.. IF-Dazzler
sweetie_pie..
sweetie_pie..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
yes ur rite atleast hugging n sleeping wud hav been best........

Go to top