India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Update of 25th January....

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Blushing The episode starts with Rudra -Gauri conversation .Rudra: I don't know whether I'll be able to be a responsible husband but I want to be a responsible man.Gauri, I want to be your husband in the real sense.Will you be my wife?  Gauri looked at him and got up from the chair and tried to leave but Rudra stopped her and made her sit in the chair .Rudra: This dust n all, all this noise has now become part of my life n I'm habituated with them.( Taking gauri's hand in his ownDay DreamingDay Dreaming ) As long as you are with me,such things don't matters to me. I've accepted it all from my heart , just because you've told me to.You know,the best thing about this house is that we're alone here,just the two of us with no wall between us.Then ,he becomes serious n said ," I know our condition is not good now, but if we stick together we can handle any situation." Then he gets up n says lightheartedly , " Any way, it's not easy to stay with me .I've used up all money in paying rent n in grocery shopping .But, I've heard nowadays girls go for rich guys,...." Gauri gets upset hearing it n Rudra says sorry.Then they share some funny moments n both laughed .After that, Gauri said," I've seen poverty so it's nothing new for me live in such condition but even if tomorrow is worse,you don't give up though It's very hard for u.Whether the time is good or bad,we'll stand by each other like true friends.Promise me." Rudra promised n also promised that he'll never drink again, this time he's serious. ( You go Rudra, but we've heard it before  from you...ROFL) They were holding hands when Sunheri n Nani entered n Sunheri was upset that they took house in the mahalla n still didn't inform them, n they'd to hear it from outsiders.Sunheri  asked them to leave the house n stay at Gauri's house.But, Gauri reasoned with her mom that she can't do that.Sunheri understands but invited them for dinner that night.Rudra-Gauri agreed happily.Before leaving Nani asked how much Shanno taking for rent ,whether more than what's the right payment.G answered innocently it's 3 thousand rupees.Nani became angry n left muttering.R,G n Umaang laughed.In Abhay's house,Pihu brings tea for some guests who has come to visit( looking pretty n calm ).Her mom-in-law asked why she brought the tea n it upset Pihu .But Abhay handled the situation aptly.Then, Pihu noticed some pictures of a wedding n a girl in full wedding attire, she starts seeing them n in flashback remembers the events of last few days ,which ended with the memory of Abhay getting shot in the leg.She shouted out n became mad at the visitors n but Abhay took her in his arms n again handled the situation.Pihu burst in to tears in  her hubby's arms.( awwwwww....)On the other side, Rudra n Gauri came back after dinner Rudra satisfied with the feast( has ate a lot of gulaabjamuns... ).Gauri went to change dress in the open bathroom ( what !!Blushing) Before that she told Rudra to always switch off fan n light before leaving the house,as now they must take care of such things( huh ! Are yaar, say some thing romantic n don't preach 2 your nice hot husband ) Rudra said the house seemed to be shrinking every time they come from outside.Then, he started to undress but noticed the Mahallawalas were watching from the open window ( Can't blame them, R's too hot to resist gazing n drooling over...)Rudra called for Gauri ,Gauri explained that in this place things work like that n people'll eavesdrop n watch secretly .But, she pulled all the curtains n Rudra said once he get a decent job they'll shift to a better place.Then turned Gauri around n said," I'll change."Gauri thought it's so tough for him to live here, n Ratnesh bhaiya is responsible for it all .( Rudra was shown changing in the back n I was totally distracted by the view of it.....) Ratnesh in haveli,is talking to the lawyer over phone.He needs 2 crore rupees to sort out a problem but he couldn't get it from any where.So, he mused that he'll get his hand on the papers of the house  which's on the name of RR. But,Bhabi overheard it all n decided to prevent her husband by going against him. (Clap) Next scene, next morning ,Rudra fully prepared n leaving for an interview .Gauri fed him with sugar n curd for goodluck.Nani suddenly suggested that Gauri should start her shop again.R became very upset n said," She needn't work while I'm here.I can take care of the needs of us both" Umaang gave him thumbs up n Rudra gave her a flying kissAs he left, Gauri came to nani n said if she ever works she'll do it with Rudra's permission as he hates the idea of her working.Nani left ,annoyed.Gauri decided to find a job but unsure how to make R give consent for it.In the haveli, Ratnesh apologised to RR that he won't ever do any mistake again or any thing against her wish n very craftily asked for the key of the locker saying he needs some papers which are in locker ,Rr gave it to him n he opened the locker n found out the papers of the haveli.The episode ends on his face......                                                                                        Precap: Gauri came from outside muttering nowadays it's so difficult to find a job n she must change before Rudra comes so that he founds out nothing.But, before that Rudra comes in ,gets the ticket of her to Hrishikesh n asked her what's all this....Writing this on behalf of alujna. Sorry for the mistakes ,if any.Lots of love .

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 25 January 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandayshyamu2002rshah1950srazvireshma12ritakayallysiaahcirDayalNandwanir_jhotyanushkhayash19841pritiaggarwalAMSTanamikamundonbaas-tvER_ER_YAactivesonalreena71adhewarsidjangeetaawahiHumtum25pappy123farha451288rsinginghimani88ashnaMaharajeshasonuivanta29mystifyregreat empressdent4ukelchobeautifulbccloudzHeenapziddiladkisp87Anfalkripsybmm1985rgattuwallaasupastargaayikadivra4ramonampiyushimelissa05_Sahra_charmz517desikimsamGauri22naj7gauranitaiteri_susanChaudhrytmA HUGE FANvensihuanky_1205mushkan_2003bismazaman2000KS_Minion-X-NeeNee-X-Poricimbamonaghoshshivani003ReadLoshalini01-Alina-neela226OrientalDancer...Binny...Darine1980shah10kinara17nycsweetie49erFanSilverBellALUJNA21Rajinilicious

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Beth for helping out.Thanks for the updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Aww! Lovely update and a lovely episode by the sounds of it tooo! Cant wait to watch it!

And thank you Beth! Looking forward to reading the rest! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

Thanks a lot Beth for helping out.Thanks for the updates.
No thanks ever betwee friends Anju. Can do this for u n Sangini .BTW, love you with all my heart.

monaghoshOrientalDancer

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the lovely update. i like these cute scenes with rudra and gauri. finally some alone time.

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Aww! Lovely update and a lovely episode by the sounds of it tooo! Cant wait to watch it!

And thank you Beth! Looking forward to reading the rest! 
Thank you so much. Sorry for being late ,my connection ,as always was giving me trouble so I couldn't b earlier than this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Mac!

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much...for ur wonderful job...

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

Go to top