India-Forums

why it is not popular?

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
GKD is very nyc show but why it has not been dat popular is it bcoz of te channel wat r ur views on dis?Confused

pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I like this show very much.  I think its the channel.  I know a lot of people do not have it.
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
and why none of the shows of this chanel come in top 100
berke Senior Member
berke
berke

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I like this show very much. and i  wonder this show's at every moment ,especially  paki and agantuk's all moment.  good luck. cong all cast..........ClapClapClapClap

Edited by berke - 26 January 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by berke

I like this show very much. and i  wonder this show's at every moment ,especially  paki and agantuk's all moment.  good luck. cong all cast..........ClapClapClapClap

i know eh...in fact i watch their scenes on youtube every single day ROFL.....

n why it's not popular? bcoz of the channel dear..... the channel is telecasting some baseless stories (kesariya - #1 crappy show *sorry, no offence to its fans*) ..... but thank God it got rid of wrwmk which was a dragfest Dead.......i hope they do some promotional activities and Ganga ki dheej has such potential actors and stories, especially our dear Agankhi Day Dreaming...so it deserves good response Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
i think sahara one is not a pay channel so it shud b available besides i think timing of  GKD is bit dicey lyk tere liye on star plus sangini on zee SBS on sony and uttaran on colors r  all trp toppers may b the slot is giving it a stiff competition they shud promote their serial on other popular cahnnels as well it deserves high trps its such a good show!!!
halley IF-Dazzler
halley
halley

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
ya its a nice show and as u all say i thnk it s not promoted popularly!!!!!may b becos of the channel .....and evn i luv the story of GKD and luv paki nd agantuk nd shivom too.......lolLOL
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
This is a different show not run of the mill kind or over-crowded family  saas bahu saga....Al the actors are good in their roles...Even i am unable to understand why does not  such a big business house promote its channel....Surprisingly their shows  or its actors are never seen in any event , no exposure at all....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index