A Man - Maan. (Page 8)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi nandu............

this is my analysis from yest...........me said something similar..so just copying n posting...

and babaes why u not studying???AngryAngry

dreamyyy epi.my heartbeat not normal till now!!!!!!!!!!!

today me waana say something serious............

todays SR brings out the stark contrast between good n evil...............
there was dev -the b*******............who without thinking shattered an innocent 18 yr old girls life for his sexual pleasure........knowing that he is neevr gonna fulfill all the promises he made to her.knowing that their relationship is a sham.knowing that their love is a lie.....knowing that this mrriage is a sham..............he unhesisatingly used her innocence.leaving behind ashes n dust......
geet was not unwilling.but neither was she burning with desire..............

and here is our MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..............whi thinks only n only about geet.....about her happiness.her smile.her wishes.her desires...........inspite of the tremendous pain to himself.he will do nothing that will harm her........his love for her is so true n pure that he can burn himself n his desire rather than quench his thirst with water that can destroy geets happiness...........

and thats the reason we love him.........MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..........the man who willl alwaz rule our hearts......

Wow love it Aash..you penned it all so apt .. u defined him & his gesture & brought the contrast too .. they are siblings ...yet one is Human, Man..were as the other is a worm..blood sucking leech & nothing else

studying babaHug....i was now taking a break with hot choc..& thought just let me read what you guys have done all through when i was nose stuck in books

hmmm...man n leech is way better than man n monster.thats what we were calling on the thread yeast.............Big smile

if i may so ask.aint u taking a lottttt of breaks honey???Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

wow nandu another beautiful post sweety!!!
omg omg omg omg omg omg
yes he is the man, he is just like his name maan
mein aisa nahi karsakta geet, tum maa banne wali hoo awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he hides his pain.He was amazing yesterday  and his romantic SR special lines he said to geet were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sizzling.Day DreamingMr.Dreamy,Dhak dhak he is truly maan dhak dhak singh khurana omgDay Dreaming

Mallu

hey my BQ (Blushing queen)...

I'm so glad you liked it sweetheart ....he is always amazing but yesterday he was on the edge of all the extreme emotions ..be it love, passion, desire, guilt, self control, pain ..agony & fear & all of it conveyed by his soulful eyes alone

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Well written !!

But I still felt he could have spoken a couple of words to Geet and made her feel the women she is instead of walking out on their first night

The man of principles he is yet i felt that somewhere there was a flaw where in which the wife is waiting for some sort of reaction, not in terms of  any physical way when he stopped feeling her belly , she may have felt some sort of rejection or some sort of pause .. fare enough , but later just telling her to lie down was a little uncomfortable for her to digest...

The first night is very important for a women and equally for a man , but here they could have shown something better like maybe a beautiful conversation and she lying in his arms on a nice cozy arm chair and the morning sun peeing in the next morning..

Just my POV Smile

He dint walk out ...he held himself back coz informing her the reason will only coz her to go through the worse fearing of what has him hold his desires at bay...concern for her health

He left her in the room only when he felt she is asleep....

Somethings are felt more than put into words..if it had not been so 'silence is golden' could never have been phrased & used since ages..i guess its moment like this that gave birth to this phrase

my pov...& i'm so glad you shared yours .

shanti05

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

hi nandu............

this is my analysis from yest...........me said something similar..so just copying n posting...

and babaes why u not studying???AngryAngry

dreamyyy epi.my heartbeat not normal till now!!!!!!!!!!!

today me waana say something serious............

todays SR brings out the stark contrast between good n evil...............
there was dev -the b*******............who without thinking shattered an innocent 18 yr old girls life for his sexual pleasure........knowing that he is neevr gonna fulfill all the promises he made to her.knowing that their relationship is a sham.knowing that their love is a lie.....knowing that this mrriage is a sham..............he unhesisatingly used her innocence.leaving behind ashes n dust......
geet was not unwilling.but neither was she burning with desire..............

and here is our MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..............whi thinks only n only about geet.....about her happiness.her smile.her wishes.her desires...........inspite of the tremendous pain to himself.he will do nothing that will harm her........his love for her is so true n pure that he can burn himself n his desire rather than quench his thirst with water that can destroy geets happiness...........

and thats the reason we love him.........MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..........the man who willl alwaz rule our hearts......

Wow love it Aash..you penned it all so apt .. u defined him & his gesture & brought the contrast too .. they are siblings ...yet one is Human, Man..were as the other is a worm..blood sucking leech & nothing else

studying babaHug....i was now taking a break with hot choc..& thought just let me read what you guys have done all through when i was nose stuck in books

hmmm...man n leech is way better than man n monster.thats what we were calling on the thread yeast.............Big smile

if i may so ask.aint u taking a lottttt of breaks honey???Ouch

yeah kind of agree to it too...

aww ! yup bit stretching the breakBlushing.....kya karun was up all nite studying & its language paper ..& had full year to study yaar..now toh bas brushing up ...i know i sound weird but exam time i really to relax a lot ......

jaa rahin hunn baba...zoooooooom back to books

Loquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Nandita once again you've summed it up perfectly, his love, his desire and how he warred with himself about these two emotions and because he's Maan the real man a true man of substance, his love for his wife and child won.

So very well said Nandita this prooves the depth of his character and loved the way you said it "A Man's strength is measured by his heart" It's rarely that you'll hear someone define it this way but there cannot be a better defination than this, so kudos to you for once again showing the depth of your understanding of such complex emotions

I feel so many of the emotion while watching GHSP but would never be able to sum it but or pen it the way you do that's why I love your articles so much because it helps me understand my feeling better too and also puts a whole new & better perspective to the scene.

Love you Nandita.

P.S. By the way how are your exams going, I really wish you all the very best. God Bless you.

I'm speechless one without any word when it comes to thank you for your generous response & encouragement ...'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder' is all i can say.

Yup! exams going perfectly fine .... one more week to go & then prepare for the big battle ..sigh!

drdee142

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

A Man - Maan.

It takes much to be a true man...
It's not just simply the gender;
Some think it's about the looks

It's all about loving;
That spellbinding, radiation of pure, unconditional love...

You know a real man by the way he acts;
Every unselfish thing he does'
Knowing he will always be there to help
Inside, a real man is filled with love

Maan, a man who stands for integrity, trust, respect, truth, principles, love & honor...one who personifies nobility & selflessness to its highest order....he just does not personify it all alone but Epitomizes them..

Man who makes you proud to have loved & admired him.

My Maan , is all heart wants to beat of seeing him love his lady as love itself is his religion, his God.

Its pure devotion that he has towards his Geet, his love.

Today was a night to live all his dreams ...his love was in his arms, submitting to him in complete trust & love .... & trust in him that she has he kept.

He lets the moment of desire.... of passion Pass.

Immensity , Intensity & Depth of His Character , His Love - Resolve Wins.

Everything else loses to it.

As a man he wants her, desires her,
but above all he loves her, cares for her ..and the magnanimity of his unconditional love now includes 'their' Baby too.

And to him its all above anything & everything...

Any lesser man at his place could have succumb to his own needs ....but not Maan.

The man of principles that he is .... a man in love
 how could he do anything that could anyway possibly hurt his Geet or his Baby.

He redefined Love today yet again...he can go through any personal pain, any extent to care & protect her and their Baby.

"A man's strength is measured by his heart"

He is A True Man ....  Maan Singh Khurana for U.

Love
Nandita.

wowwwwwwwwwwwww Nandita ur each and every word perfectly suits Maan Singh Khurana-The Man....................u have penned down everything in such a way that now i have no words to praise u dear...........all i can say is u r just gifted...........Hats off to uClapClapClapClapClap

Honestly speaking i loved yest's part where Maan feels the new life in Geet's womb and then all his feelings and desires become secondary to him..............i mean u just keep wondering how can someone be like Maan Singh Khurana............u feel like u r dreaming bcuz ur eyes ur heart ur soul find it very difficult impossible to believe that someone like Maan Singh Khurana can exist in reality...................

I have just written my thoughts when i saw the scene....................

MAANEET scene was filled with love, desire and passion............today v got to see a different and a new aspect of MAANEET's relationship-today v saw divine pure and sacred MAANEET as soulmates, husband and wife, humsafar, lovers

Today eventhough MAANEET's milan might be seen as adhoora frm one angle if u see frm another angle.............today actually MAANEET's milan is poora........i mean MAANEET's eternal union is their union of their hearts and heartbeats, their breath, their souls..........now no barrier like before exists between them no society or anyone for that matter...............now the concern for Geet and their baby cannot be called as a barrier bcuz barriers r usually negative and they make a person weak and lose hope but for Maan his Geet and Khushi r his strength......they give him strength to face the most difficult situations and not leave even a single stone unturned until he achieves his mission his only mission in life............his Geet's and Khushi's life, happiness and safety.............

Today again v saw how Maan's duty, concern and love as a father of a new life, and caretaker and saviour of his Geet overtook his own wishes and desires as Geet's lover, husband and soulmate.............today Maan once again showed us that his love and concern for his Geet and their baby's health and safety is his top most priority, his top most responsibility, his top most wish and desire..................here plz don't mistake that he is sacrificing his own wishes just because he wants to fulfill his duty or responsibility as a father or a husband but here for him the wellbeing and happiness of both his Mishti and Khushi is his only dream, his only wish, his only aim in life.............in this way today once again his heart Geet and heartbeat Khushi gave him all the strength and hope to face this battle with courage and determination until he fights destiny, life and all other evil and negative forces until he emerges victorious...........this is a battle which he is fighting for his Geet and their Khushi and in this way this is a battle he is fighting for his own survival as well bcuz now he cannot exist without his Geet and Khushi........

Maan distances himself from his Geet when she was submitting her heart her soul her everything to her Maan the man who she proudly loves trusts and respects..............for Maan it was the most divine and sacred moment it was the moment when all his dreams desires and wishes wud have come true but 'selflessness' in him is at such a level that it doesn't permit him to be 'selfish even for a second or a moment......................

How can someone care and love someone sooooooo much that the depth of the level is deeper than the deepest ocean and where the upper limit is not even the sky..................Maan Singh Khurana is indeed an epitome of unconditional and selfless love and care.........Todays Maan Singh Khurana showed it once again today.....he made me respect, admire, love and worship him even more now.............

Also Nandita we can contrast Maan-the true Man and Dev-

one side v have a dev-a dev*l who destroyed a girl's life, used her for his lust, never kept any of his marriage vows, who just left Geet all alone...........for him Geet was never in his priority list or life................on the other hand v have Maan someone who loves Geet to such a level which cannot be measured.........his love for her is deeper than the deepest ocean but still for him his desires and wishes don't matter at all............for him it's always his heart Geet and hearbeat Khushi's happiness safety and health, Maan has always fulfilled all promises and vows of marriage before itself initially as a stranger then as her boss then her friend then her mangetar and now as Geet's soulmate and as baby's father and will continue to do so with utmost perfection and dedication.....................how can v not admire  respect and love this man-an epitome of perfection and nobility more and more every second?..............

Edited by sptrno - 26 January 2011 at 6:41am

nanditasingh

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

thank you so much Mayuri...i'm so so happy with your response & appreciation..
i read & commented at your thread its BEAUTIFUL ..i loved the way you put your thoughts...love u for such wonderful post

NanditaaaaaHug

Glad you replied backEmbarrassed

Your welcome honey!

I read your reply; gonna soon reply! 

Well i had to reply to such a sweet; stupendous post!

Love
Mayuuu<3<3

nanditasingh

shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
written supber!!ClapClapClap
n siggy too!!ClapClapClap

nanditasingh