A Man - Maan. (Page 10)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by nanditasingh

WOW WOW

i'm speechless...totally speechless ..........Spandhan its truly amazing the way u think & present your thoughts....your words about Maan..as i said earlier too..i agree with every single syllable & the contreast you brought out..though it was for all eyes to see & feel but your words darted right on the spot the attention where is must be more prominent ....love u girl & truly do admire your writing & thanks again ...thanks a lot for honoring my post & sharing with us all..its a great feeling to read & comment to such responses ...

thank u soooooooooo much for such sweet and beautiful words of appreciation dear.............they really mean a lot to meSmileHug..................Nandita i consider myself lucky and blessed to read ur posts dearSmileSmileSmile............love u toooooooooooo dear..................

aww! thank you so much Spandhan & i feel delighted always to have you here, like & add more to it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by nanditasingh

A Man - Maan.

It takes much to be a true man...
It's not just simply the gender;
Some think it's about the looks

It's all about loving;
That spellbinding, radiation of pure, unconditional love...

You know a real man by the way he acts;
Every unselfish thing he does'
Knowing he will always be there to help
Inside, a real man is filled with love

Maan, a man who stands for integrity, trust, respect, truth, principles, love & honor...one who personifies nobility & selflessness to its highest order....he just does not personify it all alone but Epitomizes them..

Yups..Nandu..his devotion to Geet is all that drives him and makes him come alive....He is a true lover...

Man who makes you proud to have loved & admired him.

My Maan , is all heart wants to beat of seeing him love his lady as love itself is his religion, his God.
He gave her the highest place in his life when he put the flower of kanyadaan on his forehead...that says it alll...Geet is his life and he will be always thinking abt her happiness 1st..come what may..

Its pure devotion that he has towards his Geet, his love.

Today was a night to live all his dreams ...his love was in his arms, submitting to him in complete trust & love .... & trust in him that she has he kept.
absolutely..this was one night both were looking out for we could sense this time and again..ever since the boutique walla sequence..He was hers..n she was his...forever n ever

He lets the moment of desire.... of passion Pass.
He does this and does not even think for once what will Geet think about this..was so worried abt her

Immensity , Intensity & Depth of His Character , His Love - Resolve Wins.

Everything else loses to it.

As a man he wants her, desires her,
but above all he loves her, cares for her ..and the magnanimity of his unconditional love now includes 'their' Baby too.

And to him its all above anything & everything...

Any lesser man at his place could have succumb to his own needs ....but not Maan.
Lesser Man would have gone the distance..but not maan..coz for him.."he " himself was never the issue where geet's happiness is concerned...it was always "geet and her happiness which took priority...Geet cannot be hurt..N Maanet baby was their life.

The man of principles that he is .... a man in love
 how could he do anything that could anyway possibly hurt his Geet or his Baby.

He redefined Love today yet again...he can go through any personal pain, any extent to care & protect her and their Baby.

U know Nandu..this is what made it so special...his eyes and expressions said it all....His love for Geet cannot even be worded..it is far beyond that..i was always thinking that it was Geet who always said tum kitne acche ho...and she thought of him as her saviour..infact it is Maan who worships the ground that Geet walks...even a thorn or an ant hurting Geet will bring a knife piercing pain in Maan's Heart..that sensitive and that loving is that Heart

"A man's strength is measured by his heart"...NANDU THIS SENTANCE SAYS IT ALL

He is A True Man ....  Maan Singh Khurana for U.

Love
Nandita.
Nandu as usual..your words are like peotry..they bring the scene alive right in front of the eyes again....sometimes i wish i could just savour this character coz never there has been such a character on screen..n i doubt there will be another...
bye for now
mags..
Me watching each episode and commenting slowly ..
PS..in blue is mine and the underlined red ones are the awesome lines i loved..
all the best for u'r papers..take care of your health...
bye

Mags
great to have u back...thanks a ton dear ...this man moves me to such an extent that i've to share my thoughts here with all who love him equally as i do....
words actually always fall short to present what i feel for him..still as always i tried ..i'm so glad you liked it
Exams are going smooth...

Ninelives

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesoome post......
agree with u completely......

thank you so much dear....
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny25

Nandita that was a beautiful post. So very well worded. The episode did not move me as much as ur post did. Believe me I am not ashamed to say that I had ears in my eyes after I read what u had written. I am at a loss for words to go on in praise of ur post, so I will only say a big thank u for it!!!!

thank you so much i'm humbled by your appreciation ... i'm speechless really , i'm so so glad you liked it so much

-bhavri- Senior Member
-bhavri-
-bhavri-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

short compared to your other articles sorry not teasing youLOL this too like all your work is a emotional journey. the siggy too.

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhavri-

short compared to your other articles sorry not teasing youLOL this too like all your work is a emotional journey. the siggy too.

thanks Di ..short but effective right

Go to top