Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My heart went out for maan today (Page 4)

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
kay,

caught your topic so late. but am with you on this one! i agree. both GC and  DD acted their part very well. cant even imagine anybody else in those roles. the scenes were done so naturally and with so much ease that it was hard to believe they were acting!!!! hats off to both of them.....i browse thru the forum and FB randomly and i thot everybody was praising GC. did someone complain abt his acting?? cant imagine why anybody would do that. i thot he gave 100% to the role in each of those scenes. altho i personally did not like the moon scene since it was too dramatic for me, GC made that scene watchable!!! i have to admire GCs acting there. i could undertand maan's pain and dilemma.
coming to maan and geet- i can relate to both of them and feel for "both of them". while i totally agree with you on maan's perspective i also felt bad for geet. can you imagine you being that dulhan- sitting there on that bed with all sorts of expectations, to be turned on by the person you love most and then suddenly boom!!! come on jus for a second sit in her seat and think! but i think she took it positively. that's gud. coming to maan he being the silent and reserved man that he is, I expect him to do what he did. he is suffering but dont know how to handle it! my hubby wud probably do the same thing. so it is a real life situation there for me. finally the take home message is nobody is right or wrong. maan will eventually tell her or do something he just needs time. geet is today confused and tomorrow will be worried but eventually when she learns the reason she will be okay and she will understand her man perfectly!!!!!! just give them time- or just give the CVs some time.....

Edited by binsur - 26 January 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by binsur

kay,

caught your topic so late. but am with you on this one! i agree. both GC and  DD acted their part very well. cant even imagine anybody else in those roles. the scenes were done so naturally and with so much ease that it was hard to believe they were acting!!!! hats off to both of them.....i browse thru the forum and FB randomly and i thot everybody was praising GC. did someone complain abt his acting?? cant imagine why anybody would do that. i thot he gave 100% to the role in each of those scenes. altho i personally did not like the moon scene since it was too dramatic for me, GC made that scene watchable!!! i have to admire GCs acting there. i could undertand maan's pain and dilemma.
coming to maan and geet- i can relate to both of them and feel for "both of them". while i totally agree with you on maan's perspective i also felt bad for geet. can you imagine you being that dulhan- sitting there on that bed with all sorts of expectations, to be turned on by the person you love most and then suddenly boom!!! come on jus for a second sit in her seat and think! but i think she took it positively. that's gud. coming to maan he being the silent and reserved man that he is, I expect him to do what he did. he is suffering but dont know how to handle it! my hubby wud probably do the same thing. so it is a real life situation there for me. finally the take home message is nobody is right or wrong. maan will eventually tell her or do something he just needs time. geet is today confused and tomorrow will be worried but eventually when she learns the reason she will be okay and she will understand her man perfectly!!!!!! just give them time- or just give the CVs some time.....

Thanks for your reply. There were criticisms against GC that he looked nervous or uncomfortable on couple of posts. Also that Maan should learn from his siblings. I think that was really bad. What should maan learn from his siblings that how to destroy someones dignity. That Maan should jump on his wife who is going through a complicated pregnancy!! People are also saying that he rejected geet. But he did not, He cam into her on SR and said beautiful things to her. He could have not come to their room that night. I do no think he has rejected her. Even today he behaved normally with her at breakfast. he is just having a hard time being with her at night as he does not know how to control his emotions. Yes it must have felt weird to geet that he left in between, but I also sympathise with him for his situation. Any other man would have just tought of his desires and nothing else.

I am hoping by the end of this week he tells geet about the real situation.

Kay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subiamandrdee142

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

[

No man is perfect and especially where one is emotionally connected one doesn't always act logically.....they have to figure out how best to handle things and Maan and Geet will too

100% correct!
subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by binsur

kay,

Thanks for your reply. There were criticisms against GC that he looked nervous or uncomfortable on couple of posts. Also that Maan should learn from his siblings. I think that was really bad. What should maan learn from his siblings that how to destroy someones dignity. That Maan should jump on his wife who is going through a complicated pregnancy!! People are also saying that he rejected geet. But he did not, He cam into her on SR and said beautiful things to her. He could have not come to their room that night. I do no think he has rejected her. Even today he behaved normally with her at breakfast. he is just having a hard time being with her at night as he does not know how to control his emotions. Yes it must have felt weird to geet that he left in between, but I also sympathise with him for his situation. Any other man would have just tought of his desires and nothing else.

I am hoping by the end of this week he tells geet about the real situation.

Kay

me too. i also hope things will b sorted out soon. but what is a daily soap without any drama? if they had gone all the way, then what is the thrill? all these ups and downs make a serial (infact life also) interesting. rgt? i dont see you much in wine club. i myself also do not get time to chat. i just go thru the posts when i have time. where did you say you are from in us?

Go to top