Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My heart went out for maan today (Page 3)

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by delhigirl

I felt really bad for maan today. For once he was giving into his desires and then reality struck him. He is an incredible man . People are criticizing him and CVs. But I think this was totally in character with MSK. Poor guy had to give up his happiness for his love.
Also both GC and DD dis an incredible performance. Noone was OTT in their acting as in other serials. It was very natural. If DD was great as a blushing compliant bride, I think GC excelled in showing his desire and voice modulation. I also do not think that he was uncomfortable. I disagree with everyone else. He had to take the lead in the SR scene and DD had to follow. He did it beautifully for the looks, removing of jewellery adm hug.

This scene would be nothing If both have them had not done their part effectively. Both of them were equally good. GC has made MSK character divine

Kay

Oh God!

Criticizing Him!!!!Shocked

After the nobility & strength of character he displayed ....if anyone thinks to criticize that gesture..i must be sounding rude but Kay ignore them..they are not worth even your thought..its their shallow self they exhibiting thats it.
Love is about strong yet subtle emotions not alone about scorching passion ..& its not that hard to understand & feel it..if it is to handful..well i pity them.

Thanks. I agree. It is not always about passion. It is about pure love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
i agree with all that u all have said. It is GC who makes MSK's character come to life....with his superb acting, beautiful expressions and voice modulation. Truly he is beyond comparison and  deserves a standing ovation. Yesterday his performance was heart-rending......particularly when he is gazing at the moon. And the way his expression changed soon as he touched Geet's tummy and realised what was happening!!!
By drawing away he proved that what he felt for Geet was pure, divine love which is way beyond any physical or material demands........

Lovely work CVs and of course GC...............keep it up and keep us enthralled for a long long time to come......
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny25

i agree with all that u all have said. It is GC who makes MSK's character come to life....with his superb acting, beautiful expressions and voice modulation. Truly he is beyond comparison and  deserves a standing ovation. Yesterday his performance was heart-rending......particularly when he is gazing at the moon. And the way his expression changed soon as he touched Geet's tummy and realised what was happening!!!
By drawing away he proved that what he felt for Geet was pure, divine love which is way beyond any physical or material demands........

Lovely work CVs and of course GC...............keep it up and keep us enthralled for a long long time to come......

Talk about it, babe....that husky tone he spoke in had my tummy curling up....Gawsh....hyperventilating....breathe in...breathe out!!

drdee142

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

GC is just an incredible actor Kay !
The way is performed yesterday is beyond standing ovation.
And I feel his char of MSK could nt have been more perfect the way he did yday.It was par excellence !And specially the moon scene u mentioned is truly heart-wrenching.None other than GC could convey thru eyes this much.Sometimes I really wonder how he does it.Never seen ANY actor before doing so naturally.
I am glad you agree with me, particularly the moon scene
kay
Uno well Kay that am official Maan Maniac and I love this char nt coz of only looks bt am proud that yes I understand his all gesture n emotions n who other than GC could portray this......as I already said his potential is beyond our words to pen down.

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

And I feel his char of MSK could nt have been more perfect the way he did yday.It was par excellence !And specially the moon scene u mentioned is truly heart-wrenching.None other than GC could convey thru eyes this much.Sometimes I really wonder how he does it.Never seen ANY actor before doing so naturally.
kay
Uno well Kay that am official Maan Maniac and I love this char nt coz of only looks bt am proud that yes I understand his all gesture n emotions n who other than GC could portray this......as I already said his potential is beyond our words to pen down.

Well said Kay, Ritu.....totally with you guys......Maan has got all of us mesmerized more so because of who he is his integrity, his principles, his love for Geet and the extent to what he can go to make things right for Geet, his magnetism and we cannot forget that it GC's portrayal of Maan that has made it so perfect for us.....

I'm totally a Maan maniac and am not ashamed to say so, with every gesture, every new action that he takes he makes me fall more in love with him.

I also agree with the point that he should talk to Geet but he also has to find the right time and way to tell her something as big as this & they both will work this out with their mutual love and understanding.....

No man is perfect and especially where one is emotionally connected one doesn't always act logically.....they have to figure out how best to handle things and Maan and Geet will too

Rituparnaa

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I felt sorry for both the characters . Maan because he was finally giving in to his desires but was suddenly awakened by the crude reality and Geet because she was left clueless and perhaps with a feeling of 'rejection' without any explanation whatsoever . She was as turned on as him and mid way her man suddenly stopped . What is she supposed to make out of this ? On top of that she saw him walking out of the room acter he told her hes tired . At first when I watched the episode I will admit I was a little mad at Maan for not giving an explanation to Geet but after thinking about it and watching the scene ( which btw super HOT) I understood his stance as well . It was not the right time to tell her . But now he shouldn't wait . He has to at some point and the sooner the Better discuss everything because he can't keep her in dark and he obviously cannot stay away from her .

Both the actors did a terrific job in the scene . I admit I have been critical of GC in romantic scenes in the past but he was stupendous last night . Absolutely no inhibitions from either if them . DD on the other hand was beyond brilliant in expressing desire . Her expressions were bold yet very classy . Personally Iv never seen too many leading ladies expressing desire in Hindi serials so this was a refreshing change for me .

Maybe I'm in the minority but I did not enjoy the moon scene nor did I find anything exceptional . Perhaps it's because I find the moon star scenes very repetitive now .

Lastly can we stop calling names like ' shallow' etc to people only because our opinions are not the same . Not everyone will have the same opinion on everything so let us refrain from personal attacks .
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

WOw AShi...well said.Can't get enuf of yday's epi.
I felt sorry for both the characters . Maan because he was finally giving in to his desires but was suddenly awakened by the crude reality and Geet because she was left clueless and perhaps with a feeling of 'rejection' without any explanation whatsoever . She was as turned on as him and mid way her man suddenly stopped . What is she supposed to make out of this ? On top of that she saw him walking out of the room acter he told her hes tired . At first when I watched the episode I will admit I was a little mad at Maan for not giving an explanation to Geet but after thinking about it and watching the scene ( which btw super HOT) I understood his stance as well . It was not the right time to tell her . But now he shouldn't wait . He has to at some point and the sooner the Better discuss everything because he can't keep her in dark and he obviously cannot stay away from her . 
Thank you!!

Both the actors did a terrific job in the scene . I admit I have been critical of GC in romantic scenes in the past but he was stupendous last night . Absolutely no inhibitions from either if them . DD on the other hand was beyond brilliant in expressing desire . Her expressions were bold yet very classy . Personally Iv never seen too many leading ladies expressing desire in Hindi serials so this was a refreshing change for me .

Maybe I'm in the minority but I did not enjoy the moon scene nor did I find anything exceptional . Perhaps it's because I find the moon star scenes very repetitive now .

Lastly can we stop calling names like ' shallow' etc to people only because our opinions are not the same . Not everyone will have the same opinion on everything so let us refrain from personal attacks .

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

kay

Well said Kay, Ritu.....totally with you guys......Maan has got all of us mesmerized more so because of who he is his integrity, his principles, his love for Geet and the extent to what he can go to make things right for Geet, his magnetism and we cannot forget that it GC's portrayal of Maan that has made it so perfect for us.....

I'm totally a Maan maniac and am not ashamed to say so, with every gesture, every new action that he takes he makes me fall more in love with him.

I also agree with the point that he should talk to Geet but he also has to find the right time and way to tell her something as big as this & they both will work this out with their mutual love and understanding.....

No man is perfect and especially where one is emotionally connected one doesn't always act logically.....they have to figure out how best to handle things and Maan and Geet will too

Exactly Dee thats what I said in one of my post !
He needs teh right time to tell such a hard truth to her !
And he's nt avoiding her bt he's just avoiding being physical with her !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilledrdee142

Go to top