Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My heart went out for maan today (Page 2)

wow_geet Newbie
wow_geet
wow_geet

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Not sure for others but I am not criticising anyone.Both are at their best.

But I do not think given the past they had, they always communicated so well and resolved every damn problem under the sun.I feel their intense love for each other is mainly because of the great communication between them.

If you think by not having sex on SR, if MSK is doing a favour, think AGAIN?
He is causing more pain and insult  to Geet if he keeps avoiding her.
I would have really loved it had he opened up and talked about it to Geet  and explained they should wait a little longer.

CVS should not portray a wrong image for MSK.By simly avoiding the issue, I feel MSK is looking like a person wedded out of vengence to Geet rather than for love.Because I am worried about what Geet is thinking about his behaviour.She is for sure hurt and I  do not think that's the intention.Then why not MSK talk??????

Comments.

.CookieMonster. IF-Addictz
.CookieMonster.
.CookieMonster.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

I Am agree W*H u guys
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by delhigirl

I felt really bad for maan today. For once he was giving into his desires and then reality struck him. He is an incredible man . People are criticizing him and CVs. But I think this was totally in character with MSK. Poor guy had to give up his happiness for his love.
Also both GC and DD dis an incredible performance. Noone was OTT in their acting as in other serials. It was very natural. If DD was great as a blushing compliant bride, I think GC excelled in showing his desire and voice modulation. I also do not think that he was uncomfortable. I disagree with everyone else. He had to take the lead in the SR scene and DD had to follow. He did it beautifully for the looks, removing of jewellery adm hug.

This scene would be nothing If both have them had not done their part effectively. Both of them were equally good. GC has made MSK character divine

Kay

Exactly I so second your opinion on this; we should be proud of Maan for showing this incredible strength and depth of character.

I didn't see an ounce of discomfort in GC's portrayal and thought that both GC & DD did a marvelous job and kudos to them.

We are lucky to have these two actors who are par excellence portraying this these two beloved characters for us.

We all would have loved to see the SR and are all waiting for these two to be happy together but under the circumstances there couldn't be any other alternative to the situation

I feel so bad for these two wonderful people who've been through so mucha nd now are finally together and their trials and tribulations have still not ended

wow_geet

But I do not think given the past they had, they always communicated so well and resolved every damn problem under the sun.I feel their intense love for each other is mainly because of the great communication between them.

I would have really loved it had he opened up and talked about it to Geet  and explained they should wait a little longer.

CVS should not portray a wrong image for MSK.By simly avoiding the issue, I feel MSK is looking like a person wedded out of vengence to Geet rather than for love.Because I am worried about what Geet is thinking about his behaviour.She is for sure hurt and I  do not think that's the intention.Then why not MSK talk??????

Comments.

OK , Kay I so agreee with you. It has been ages since GC was uncomfy with his acting...for a lot of time now he's emoted very well. SO much so that, even if I didn't become a big fan of his, I do have immense respect for him. HIs acting yday was top notch......I actually had held my breath for those few minutes.

everything about yday's scene was fantastic and the very thing expected...the dialogues were perfect, the expressions blew my mind (i need a new TV), I had no breath left.  

ON ANOTHER NOTE HOWEVER.....

'' I have to agree with wow-geet...this whole thing of avoiding Geet is silly. It's obviously going to hurt her by this change in behavior. ITS RIDICULOUS!! 
She and Maan have reached a point in their relationship where they shared the same relationship a husband and wife share. the actual ceremony had become only a formality for the world to prove they belong together. So this whole sequence of not telling Geet why he's staying away is silly. Ok maybe he was in shock and couldn't deal with the situation and the disappointment/sadness.....but then, I think he needs to evaluate what his actions will result in Geet's comprehension of his behaviour. 

One minute he was all into her...another minute he was cool n distant. She's gonna misconstrue it and blame herself for his behaviour resulting in further stress.  ....or she can just seduce him and THATWink I'd love to see!Wink

It's the 21st century for crying out loud...when students are given sex education and told about the entire human reproduction in school then why cant a husband and wife just speak about it....so why cant the cvs show them communicating about their abstinence to protect the baby?

Fine, don't tell Geet that she's in danger of losing the baby....but then explain why  he's reacting like that...cuz he doesn't wanna risk hurting the baby. SIMPLE.. She'll more than understand.' Dont tell her at all that the baby is in danger...she'll start preparing for her last day on earth...just be gentle n say that.'' as much as I want u...I want the baby too...so lets not do it today.Your so stressed out it shouldn't affect BSK. Sorry''.
 Maan was right all along to be careful, he just shouldn't have walked out that fast.....or been  aloof towards her. even if he just  held her hand...she'd have felt better. I hope today brings in some change. 

What say Kay?
[/QUOTE]

Edited by mechantefille - 26 January 2011 at 5:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.SaraInsaneshinusdrdee142

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

I felt really bad for maan today. For once he was giving into his desires and then reality struck him. He is an incredible man . People are criticizing him and CVs. But I think this was totally in character with MSK. Poor guy had to give up his happiness for his love.
Also both GC and DD dis an incredible performance. Noone was OTT in their acting as in other serials. It was very natural. If DD was great as a blushing compliant bride, I think GC excelled in showing his desire and voice modulation. I also do not think that he was uncomfortable. I disagree with everyone else. He had to take the lead in the SR scene and DD had to follow. He did it beautifully for the looks, removing of jewellery adm hug.

This scene would be nothing If both have them had not done their part effectively. Both of them were equally good. GC has made MSK character divine

Kay

Definitely i always say that GURU is the soul for MSK. Supressing all his feelings he realized the practical situation he is a great great great person of the world

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mechantefille

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by drdee142

Kay

Exactly I so second your opinion on this; we should be proud of Maan for showing this incredible strength and depth of character.

I didn't see an ounce of discomfort in GC's portrayal and thought that both GC & DD did a marvelous job and kudos to them.

We are lucky to have these two actors who are par excellence portraying this these two beloved characters for us.

We all would have loved to see the SR and are all waiting for these two to be happy together but under the circumstances there couldn't be any other alternative to the situation

I feel so bad for these two wonderful people who've been through so mucha nd now are finally together and their trials and tribulations have still not ended

wow_geet

Comments.

OK , Kay I so agreee with you. It has been ages since GC was uncomfy with his acting...for a lot of time now he's emoted very well. SO much so that, even if I didn't become a big fan of his, I do have immense respect for him. HIs acting yday was top notch......I actually had held my breath for those few minutes.

everything about yday's scene was fantastic and the very thing expected...the dialogues were perfect, the expressions blew my mind (i need a new TV), I had no breath left.  

But  I have to agree with wow-geet...this whole thing of avoiding Geet is silly. It's obviously going to hurt her by this change in behavior. ITS RIDICULOUS!! She and Maan have reached a point in their relationship where they shared the same relationship a husband and wife share. the actual ceremony had become only a formality for the world to prove they belong together. So this whole sequence of not telling Geet why he's staying away is silly. Ok maybe he was in shock and couldn't deal with the situation and the disappointment/sadness.....but then, I think he needs to evaluate what his actions will result in Geet's comprehension of his behaviour. 

One minute he was all into her...another minute he was cool n distant. She's gonna misconstrue it and blame herself for his behaviour resulting in further stress.  ....or she can just seduce him and THATWink I'd love to see!Wink

It's the 21st century for crying out loud...when students are given sex education and told about the entire human reproduction in school then why cant a husband and wife just speak about it.

Fine, don't tell Geet that she's in danger of losing the baby,,,,,but then explain why  he's reacting like that...cuz he doesn't wanna risk hurting the baby. SIMPLE.. She'll more than understand.

What say Kay?
[/QUOTE]

I agree That Maan should talk to geet about the situation. But think what is he going to tell - that the baby needs to be aborted to save her. That too after the happiest day of her life!!! That if the baby is not aborted, she could die. This is the baby that Geet has her existence for. KNowing geet, she will not go for abortion. He may gave chosen baby over geet and may want to wait for few days to tell about the doctors info. I do not think that any person would be so unkind as to drop this bombshell on the happeist day of her life. Once she settles down, I think he should talk to her about it in a few days, since the doc had given him a few days.

Also, to do the act is not about 21st century. If you see, he clearly wanted it. He stopped only thinking about the baby. It is also true that there are certain pregnancy situations that it is not advisable. Now our CVs are not smart enough to show medical aspects clearly. They are trying to imply that geet's pregnancy is complicated. In that situation it is advisable to avoid. I think maan stopped because of that. If the doc had told him that everything is good with geet and they can have a normal married life, I am sure he would have thought differently.

This is my take. I do hope that Maan talks to geet, but I feel that it is right of him to wait a few days. How can he say all this to geet on her wedding day, or his SR, a day after that. It will just shatter her happiness. I do not agree that he should have told her right away.

The question in my mind is how and when will he tell her? I again say that i do not think he did anything wrong in withdrawing himself. and that was the best possible excuse that he could come with . I do not think he has insulted her in any way. Infact he has taken a lot of the pain on himself. I also do not think that he was trying to act mahaan. Anyone will like to protect the person he loves from bad news for as long as they can.

Kay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

GC is just an incredible actor Kay !
The way is performed yesterday is beyond standing ovation.
And I feel his char of MSK could nt have been more perfect the way he did yday.It was par excellence !And specially the moon scene u mentioned is truly heart-wrenching.None other than GC could convey thru eyes this much.Sometimes I really wonder how he does it.Never seen ANY actor before doing so naturally.
I am glad you agree with me, particularly the moon scene
kay
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

I agree That Maan should talk to geet about the situation. But think what is he going to tell - that the baby needs to be aborted to save her. That too after the happiest day of her life!!! 

Arre toh main toh wahi keh rahi hoon naa.....don't tell her that the baby needs to be aborted...just say that ''Geet, I dont want to get carried away in my emotion and risk hurting our baby''. THATS what I'm saying. 

That if the baby is not aborted, she could die. This is the baby that Geet has her existence for. KNowing geet, she will not go for abortion. He may gave chosen baby over geet and may want to wait for few days to tell about the doctors info. I do not think that any person would be so unkind as to drop this bombshell on the happeist day of her life. Once she settles down, I think he should talk to her about it in a few days, since the doc had given him a few days. 
Yup this I agree with, but he def should talk to her. I'm completely in agreement that he did the CORRECT thing by withdrawing.

Also, to do the act is not about 21st century. If you see, he clearly wanted it. He stopped only thinking about the baby. It is also true that there are certain pregnancy situations that it is not advisable. Now our CVs are not smart enough to show medical aspects clearly. They are trying to imply that geet's pregnancy is complicated. In that situation it is advisable to avoid. I think maan stopped because of that. If the doc had told him that everything is good with geet and they can have a normal married life, I am sure he would have thought differently.

21st century isi liye bola, ki it's ok to show on tv that a married couple is discussing their sex life and the future of their baby...in a nice decent way. 

This is my take. I do hope that Maan talks to geet, but I feel that it is right of him to wait a few days. How can he say all this to geet on her wedding day, or his SR, a day after that. It will just shatter her happiness. I do not agree that he should have told her right away.
I dont think she should be told at all that the baby is in danger...any chances of it surviving will be lost with the stress she'll take after hearing the news. So just tell her that docs asked her to rest n be careful. All things don't need to be shared. at times, one needs to be discreet with loved ones too. Only life n death situation main usse batana chahiye.

The question in my mind is how and when will he tell her? I again say that i do not think he did anything wrong in withdrawing himself. and that was the best possible excuse that he could come with . I do not think he has insulted her in any way. Infact he has taken a lot of the pain on himself. I also do not think that he was trying to act mahaan. Anyone will like to protect the person he loves from bad news for as long as they can.
Yup, 100% a DITTO.

Have some more things to add...will do it in a while.

Kay

Edited by mechantefille - 26 January 2011 at 3:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Kay

Oh God!

Criticizing Him!!!!Shocked

After the nobility & strength of character he displayed ....if anyone thinks to criticize that gesture..i must be sounding rude but Kay ignore them..they are not worth even your thought..its their shallow self they exhibiting thats it.
Love is about strong yet subtle emotions not alone about scorching passion ..& its not that hard to understand & feel it..if it is to handful..well i pity them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleRituparnaadrdee142

Go to top