Tere Liye

TaAnulicious Treat! Aww.. <3 (Page 4)

saniiaaa Senior Member
saniiaaa
saniiaaa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Originally posted by saniiaaa

i agree itx gud but dat *SPARK* of taanu dsnt lite as much as premeers did Wink lol Tongue 
do we need to compare the twoErmm, any1 mentioned about PremeerConfused. That spark might be missing for you but not for all thousands who loved every bit of their shots
And moreovr thr is vast dfrnce b/w Premeer and TaAnu
Premeer were a mature couple who knew every bit of love, where is TaAnu is more of young and just exploring their love

Hope you will keep these points in mind bfr comparingTongue
helloooo xcuse me iam not d one comparing the one above me compared whn aol i did ws to share my thought datx wat d forum ix for i guess..... they instigatd me 2 say sumthng i dont want any fite 2 star up... i hopeu get it !!!!Angry

bobby87 Senior Member
bobby87
bobby87

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
w3onderful post dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post ! Day Dreaming

Owww... I'm late.. Embarrassed But I really love TaAnu's perfomence Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing Them Perfoemce was Mindblowiiiiiiing ClapClapClap And the both look very cute togheter ! Day Dreaming
TaAnu ROCKS ! Party

MishHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index