India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

TaAnulicious Treat! Aww.. <3 (Page 3)

bhagii10 Senior Member
bhagii10
bhagii10

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
wonderful post dear. luved it. nice scenes after so many days.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

saniiaaa Senior Member
saniiaaa
saniiaaa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Originally posted by saniiaaa

it ws gud   Clap bt d joining of foreheads with eyes closed while dancin and d tum meri patni ho was sum wat a copy of premeer  LOL datx wat i felt otherwise they were gud
well there are many shows where couples dances same way and romantic shots gets executed in same way, just coz PH has done doesn't mean it was a copy of that as PH one ws copied frm sumwhr else.
these are the common trends of dance to describe the romance and love of the coupleEmbarrassedLOL

But like always every shot done by TaAnu has sumthng, sumthng so dfrnt that bounds to take us into a world of love as well and for that only twos persons are respossible HArshad Chopda & Anupriya Kapoor.
Their chemistry has that spark whch can make you start loving them instantly as they can be cuter than anythng when it cums to cute shots and ghotter when it comes to passionate shots
i agree itx gud but dat *SPARK* of taanu dsnt lite as much as premeers did Wink lol Tongue 
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Faroo post Manasi LOLBig smile
25-01-11 is definitely a day to remember.. 3 TaAnu scenes were truly a treat to watch. Their dance was nothing, but 'Magical'.. the kangan scene, dialogues, expressions, everything was flawless! Nd yes, the morning scene was so Aww-worthy Blushing
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.manasi_31

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Awwww. Such a cute post.. Reading the post gave me the feeling that Im watching the episodeBlushingDay Dreaming TaAnu were rocking as usual.. For a change the episode started with TaAnuBlushing Came as a sweet surprise(Used to seeing Monster Ritesh these days isliyeAngry) And then the dance..AwwwwwwwBlushing Loved it.. HarshIya.. My gosh... Theres something about them that makes them look so sweet with each other...The awesome chemistry they share.. Awwww.....Blushing And agree with you, TOI people need to see the episode... But dont worry, the person who had written it doesnt even know the "A" of whats chemistry... Coming back to the episode, the kangan scene was soo sweet.. Day Dreaming The morning scene n the ajeeb anniversary.. The way Onu did all the preparations ...Day Dreaming Sooo cuteee.. rose petals all overHeart And then the gift.... The whole episode rocked coz it had maximum TaAnu scenes...

manasi_31-Hoor-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniiaaa

i agree itx gud but dat *SPARK* of taanu dsnt lite as much as premeers did Wink lol Tongue 
do we need to compare the twoErmm, any1 mentioned about PremeerConfused. That spark might be missing for you but not for all thousands who loved every bit of their shots
And moreovr thr is vast dfrnce b/w Premeer and TaAnu
Premeer were a mature couple who knew every bit of love, where is TaAnu is more of young and just exploring their love

Hope you will keep these points in mind bfr comparingTongue

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 26 January 2011 at 6:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31-Hoor--Maha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Few shots that made me go awwwwww yesterday. I just loved the dance, though the steps were same typical BT except one but the gracefulness that was there in both throughout was something commendable. AK is really a wonderful dancer and HC has just improved so much, his firm body language always gives a new look to dance.

I just loved every bit of the dance and especailly when AK completely fell in his rams, the swift moment of AK's legs going so well with the moments of HC's legs and hands and the gentle way with which HC was taking her weight made shot even more perfect.

Then awww tht lift, Am going bad at tht lift, loved the way how deliactely onu lifted her up, HC always been very gentle with girls and especially when it comes to dance but ahh this lift, I loved his gentle way mixed with firmness. And then AK just knows how to maintain right posture at any point, I always love such lifts where girls also keeps her body firm and not entirely leaving on the boy. I loved AK's legs position which were not ket loose but were balacing her own weight.
Perfect dance in all technical aspects as wellDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And the best part that eye contact, both Onu & taani's  eyees didn't moved even a single bit.
They were just lost in each other, unaware of the world, in the paradise of their love

I loved it
I Loved
I Loved it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--Shaily.manasi_31-Maha-

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
This was the shot I mentioned, where Anupriya was very graceful.... Her knees didnt bend a bit.... Though she is a trained dancer, I dont think even all the trained dancers can be so graceful while maintaining stiff posture at the same time....It was very skillful of Harshad how he smoothly handled all these falling-in-arms steps and especially the lift......
Kudos to Harshad and Anupriya!Star

Shaily.-Maha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Even in lift whr her legs were not left loose which i hv nt seen much coz every grl tends to let them loose making it a look tht all work being done by a boy but here, she ws so graceful and the smooth way with which he scooped her up

Still spell binded by the performanceDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index