Tere Liye
Tere Liye

TaAnulicious Treat! Aww.. <3 (Page 2)

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
First of all, BEAUTIIIIFULLLL post manasiHug

I stopped watching TL for a while, except for taanu scenes which came RARELY but today's epi was definitely THE BEST epi of 2011 so far! <3 Was it a belated new year gift or an advance V-Day gift, who knows...but it was absolutely stunninggg Day Dreaming

Nobody else can bring the magical, fairy-tale like touch & chemistry Harshiya bring in Taanulicious scenes. The concept of the scenes might be copied, but these 2 talented beings always bring some immense freshness & originality Clap

The TaAnulicious DANCE - It's always a pleasure to watch APK dance, angel was toh already looking like an angel Mashallah & the fact that she's a trained dancer always shows. Beautiful posture. If she would've been in some dance reality show, she would get 10/10 --> a very unbiased view. HC, HC, HC...do i really have to say anything about him? His expressions are going to go on guiness world record some day. They compliment each other so well & the way taanu were lost into each other, onu wiping tani's tears off soundlessly...ufffDay Dreaming *puts kala tika*

The TaAnulicious swing - Onu has the most memorable dialogues hands down! And memorable mostly because the way HC lives them. We should start a onulicious quotes thread! Very beautiful lines...the whole planning about their future was SWEEEEET, the whole "hum kabhi barey hote hi nahin" was heartwrenching...taanu went through a lot of stuff at a young age that they shouldn't have.  APK's expression of helplessness & that tani knew but couldn't tell onu that "he will be safe but she will not be" was outstanding. The hug...it didn't need to be TIGHT or passionate...our Taanu is just DIVINE & pure that way & it still burns down the screen!Day Dreaming *puts double kala tika*

The TaAnulicious Bedroom - I am in LOVEE with onu & tani's bedrooms. That scene looked like a scene between a husband & wife, PERIOD. If you make a non-TL-watcher watch that scene, they would definitely think taanu are married! lol. But they are married...cuz onu confirmed "kagaz ke signatures dil ke rishtey nahi badal saktey". Onu wants to be selfless but he still has a right on tani...aww This scene was beautifully executed. Day Dreaming *puts triple kala tika*

Today's epi was like a cone with 3 scoops of strawberry, chocolate & vanilla ice-cream -- SWEETNESS!! Otherwise a while ago TL looked like an empty ice-cream cone without it's ice-cream ...our taanu & their taanulicious scene. CV's keep these magical & divine scenes coming & remember onu tani ke pati haiDay Dreaming

God Bless TaAnu & Harshiya<3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--Shaily.manasi_31soapsudsTani91sita11

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I LOVED the episode todayDay Dreaming...Gosh I felt like I was on cloud nine baaki sab meri trijlet ji ne bol diyaEmbarrassedTongueLOL

PS can someone please tell me the song they were dancing on....like which movie was it fromBig smile

Edited by Tani91 - 25 January 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31sita11

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I LOVED the episode todayDay Dreaming...Gosh I felt like I was on cloud nine baaki sab meri trijlet ji ne bol diyaEmbarrassedTongueLOL

PS can someone please tell me the song they were dancing on....like which movie was it fromBig smile
I assume its Patiala House
just heard this song few days back
yet confirm itLOLLOL

Just loved this song more now, so beautifully went with TaAnu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.manasi_31sita11

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
The Dance Sequence today could have been any further beautiful...........Both HC & AK were just so graceful at their dance moments and loved the way how delicately he scooped her up.
Truly Under The Magical Spell.......................

And the best part was tht eye contact by TaAnu, uniterrupted eye contact, both onu & taani were just in themselves unaware of the world and surroudings, it was just they both and their love

Shaily.manasi_31sita11

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
^accha...thank you...will confirm and tell you

yeah I totally agree...I just instantly loved the song...lol just bc TaAnu were in itDay Dreaming

Shaily.manasi_31sita11

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
i want a lot of caps for this epiTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.manasi_31

--Neha-- Goldie
--Neha--
--Neha--

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
yes absolutely TaAnuliciousDay Dreaming

that was truely magicalDay DreamingBlushing

Edited by --Neha-- - 25 January 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.manasi_31.shona.-Maha-SunShine_A

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Don't worry manasi_31, ur post wasn't any longer than it should've been because Taanu deserves all the credit it can get!  

btw when he said tujhse kam... I feel in love with him again (even though this happens to me daily, but today was just an extra dose of it; almost couldn't handle, ALMOST Embarrassed).  The way his response was so quick (idk if it were the editors who edited the video to make seem that way, but kudos to them if so).  Right off the bat he said you're prettier, without a second thought!  I would be balling in tears of happiness orr wait... nope..., i'd probably faint from all this romance going on..Shocked
Haha, today romance fell short for all that Taanulicious stuff going on.  More like Romanulicious?LOL

Edited by dancexlovexlive - 25 January 2011 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index