Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: saniiaaa

i agree itx gud but dat *SPARK* of taanu dsnt lite as much as premeers did 😉 lol 😛 

do we need to compare the two🤔, any1 mentioned about Premeer😕. That spark might be missing for you but not for all thousands who loved every bit of their shots
And moreovr thr is vast dfrnce b/w Premeer and TaAnu
Premeer were a mature couple who knew every bit of love, where is TaAnu is more of young and just exploring their love

Hope you will keep these points in mind bfr comparing😛
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail

Few shots that made me go awwwwww yesterday. I just loved the dance, though the steps were same typical BT except one but the gracefulness that was there in both throughout was something commendable. AK is really a wonderful dancer and HC has just improved so much, his firm body language always gives a new look to dance.

I just loved every bit of the dance and especailly when AK completely fell in his rams, the swift moment of AK's legs going so well with the moments of HC's legs and hands and the gentle way with which HC was taking her weight made shot even more perfect.

Then awww tht lift, Am going bad at tht lift, loved the way how deliactely onu lifted her up, HC always been very gentle with girls and especially when it comes to dance but ahh this lift, I loved his gentle way mixed with firmness. And then AK just knows how to maintain right posture at any point, I always love such lifts where girls also keeps her body firm and not entirely leaving on the boy. I loved AK's legs position which were not ket loose but were balacing her own weight.
Perfect dance in all technical aspects as well😍😍

And the best part that eye contact, both Onu & taani's  eyees didn't moved even a single bit.
They were just lost in each other, unaware of the world, in the paradise of their love

I loved it
I Loved
I Loved it
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This was the shot I mentioned, where Anupriya was very graceful.... Her knees didnt bend a bit.... Though she is a trained dancer, I dont think even all the trained dancers can be so graceful while maintaining stiff posture at the same time....It was very skillful of Harshad how he smoothly handled all these falling-in-arms steps and especially the lift......
Kudos to Harshad and Anupriya!⭐️

SunShine_A thumbnail
Even in lift whr her legs were not left loose which i hv nt seen much coz every grl tends to let them loose making it a look tht all work being done by a boy but here, she ws so graceful and the smooth way with which he scooped her up

Still spell binded by the performance😍
saniiaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

do we need to compare the two🤔, any1 mentioned about Premeer😕. That spark might be missing for you but not for all thousands who loved every bit of their shots

And moreovr thr is vast dfrnce b/w Premeer and TaAnu
Premeer were a mature couple who knew every bit of love, where is TaAnu is more of young and just exploring their love

Hope you will keep these points in mind bfr comparing😛

helloooo xcuse me iam not d one comparing the one above me compared whn aol i did ws to share my thought datx wat d forum ix for i guess..... they instigatd me 2 say sumthng i dont want any fite 2 star up... i hopeu get it !!!!😡
Meehak. thumbnail

Beautiful post ! 😍

Owww... I'm late.. 😳 But I really love TaAnu's perfomence 😍😍☺️ Them Perfoemce was Mindblowiiiiiiing 👏👏👏 And the both look very cute togheter ! 😍
TaAnu ROCKS ! 🥳

Mish🤗