Tere Liye
Tere Liye

TaAnulicious Treat! Aww.. <3

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
OMG it was a dream or what today?Blushing
We got 3 TaAnulicious scenes in a single episode?!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I can't resist myself from making a post today!Embarrassed

TaAnu's dance was Blushing.... HarshIya completely rocked all the TaAnu scenes as always!!Thumbs Up Anupriya is very graceful.... especially in the wide shot of the part of the dance were she completely falls in Onu's arms....
And Onu lifts Taani in his arms.....Blushing
TaAnu eyelock at the end of the dance Day Dreaming and Onu wiping the tear drop off Taani's cheek....Day Dreaming And then the way they both rest their heads on each other's foreheads with their eyes closed Heart (dunno how to describe that pose Silly but it was awesome!Day Dreaming)

Then Onu asks Taani to come with him for a walk....LOL But instead they go to a jhula....LOL And how sweet my Onu shows her the kangan Neelu had given for her bahu....Day Dreaming

Gosh Onu's dialogues and Harshad's outstanding dialogue delivery are something so ummm musical to the ears and a treat to the eyes....Day Dreaming

"Apni aatma se main tujhe apni patni maanta hu, apna jeevan saathi maanta hu"
"Tu hamesha MERI rahegi Taani"'

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

"Jab tak main waapas aaunga tere poore baal safed honge...LOL Lekin tu aur bhi pyaari lag rahi hongi '' Embarrassed He doesnt forget to add "mere se kaam" ROFL
Taani : "Tere sar par toh baal hi nahi honge" LOL
And then how Onu says Maa tel lagaati thi, mere baalon ko toh kuch bhi nahi hoga naa....TongueLOL
Taani : Onu tu kab badaa hoga...Embarrassed
Onu : Kaash hum kabhi bade nahi hote....Disapprove

It was something that struck something in my heart and the immediate Sufi music they played gave it a unique feel...Star
Then Onu wears her the kangan but it's not fitting in....LOL And when Taani opens the lock he says hansne ki jaroorat nahi hai mujhpe....LOL When Taani says bohat sundar hai he says tujhse kam...Day Dreaming Aww....And then their hug.....Day Dreaming

Kangan scene was so so cute!Day Dreaming It was simply fab! TOI definately needs to watch today's episode....LOL This is what chemistry TaAnu have! It is more enrapturing than any iron hot chemistry.....Day Dreaming I loved how they showed us the tit-bits of their childish-like dialogues....Embarrassed Their innocence is the beauty of their relationship.....Star

Awww the morning scene in Taani's room was Heart.... How adorable of my Onu....Day Dreaming The rose petals arrangement was so impressive....Day Dreaming
And then Onu's aww dialogues.... Kaagaz ke panno par kiya gaye dastakhat dil ke rishte nahi badalte....Day Dreaming Then he gifts her the saaree saying ajeeb anniversary gift ROFL ..."Main chahta hu tu yeh saaree pehenkar ghar aaye, uss ghar ke bahu ki tarah, meri dharam patni ki tarah...."'Day Dreaming
When Taani questions how can she come, Onu says with his haq on her ''tu yeh saree pehenkar jaroor ghar aayegi, main intezaar karunga....''Day Dreaming I love how he emphasises his haq over her!Embarrassed

LOVED the rose petals scene totally!!!!Day DreamingBlushing Omg they are making me fall more n more n more in love with Onu Day Dreaming Awww can anyone be SO adorable?Day Dreaming

This is what we as Tere Liye fans expect and have been eagerly waiting for! Today I could feel the essence of Tere Liye to be back, though I hope it isnt just for one episode....Ermm The episode became worth watching, not meerly because we had TaAnu in it, but because we could see OUR TaAnu whom we adore for their innocence, cuteness and most important simplicity..... Hopefully the 'simplicity' of the show would never die along with its spirit and essence.....God bless TaAnu, HarshIya, Tere Liye and us fans.....

P.S. : Sorry for the inconvenience guys, the post became way too long.....D'oh Don't kill me for the length of the post I realised it after writing it all......ROFL Couldn't stop writing on TaAnu....Embarrassed

Edited by manasi_31 - 25 January 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka8munizaixxzabinxxAnjali-msuman_a20Zeniya-Reema-bhagii10Alisha_AjassilamansidzoyazulnafisazAmrita_18nilizaaTaAnuminaz296--Neha---Riyal-chaha_khanShaily.SunriseGreensoapsuds-Maha-Tani91-Hoor-.shona.Meehak.sita11SunShine_ASoaps1mishti_17

saniiaaa Senior Member
saniiaaa
saniiaaa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
it ws gud   Clap bt d joining of foreheads with eyes closed while dancin and d tum meri patni ho was sum wat a copy of premeer  LOL datx wat i felt otherwise they were gud
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post dear.....Smile 
I dont hav words to express those eternal moments between  our TaAnu...Embarrassed
It really was magical!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed 
This is what we say fabulous and heart touching chemistry....Smile
Love you TaAnu and Harshiya.....You simply rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....................................

Love,
Riya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah Awesommm Epi Day DreamingDay Dreaming
after so many days we got 3 taanu scene in one epi and they all were justDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Their dance moments wr perfectBlushing Day Dreaming Apk s really graceful.they looked perfect together (like always)what chemistry Day Dreaming
And then kangan scene it was sweet romantic Day Dreamingoverall a perfect episode full of taanu.we were no expecting this naLOLwe got our taanu treat after so many days Day Dreaming
cant wait for tomorrow's epi .i know that will also gonna start with taanuDay Dreaming
beautiful post manasi.it was much neededThumbs Up

Edited by -Maha- - 25 January 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296manasi_31.shona.

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Just cannot wait to see it. 

Everybody is prasing so much so it must be good.

After so many weeks probably best episode.

manasi_31

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniiaaa

it ws gud   Clap bt d joining of foreheads with eyes closed while dancin and d tum meri patni ho was sum wat a copy of premeer  LOL datx wat i felt otherwise they were gud

Being the same PH and often the same CVs that are shifted from one show to another as we have seen LOL, the basis of some scenes is bound to get repeated.....
But every TaAnu scene, regardless of whether it is imitated from any prior jodi, has always been having a 'TaAnu' or 'HarshIya' touch to it which makes it stand a class apart from scenes of other jodis.... That's to the credit of these two fab actors, Harshad and Anupriya, TL is gifted with.....
Just my POV....Smile

Edited by manasi_31 - 25 January 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_18minaz296.shona.-Maha-sita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Really such a fairy tale TaAnu scenes we got in todays episodeBig smile
after ages i got tears in my eyes seeing my  adorable darlings dancing TongueTongue

Edited by sita11 - 25 January 2011 at 2:14pm

manasi_31

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniiaaa

well there are many shows where couples dances same way and romantic shots gets executed in same way, just coz PH has done doesn't mean it was a copy of that as PH one ws copied frm sumwhr else.
these are the common trends of dance to describe the romance and love of the coupleEmbarrassedLOL

But like always every shot done by TaAnu has sumthng, sumthng so dfrnt that bounds to take us into a world of love as well and for that only twos persons are respossible HArshad Chopda & Anupriya Kapoor.
Their chemistry has that spark whch can make you start loving them instantly as they can be cuter than anythng when it cums to cute shots and ghotter when it comes to passionate shots

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 25 January 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali-mmanasi_31

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index