Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#146~*BabyBreathingUrLove*~ (Page 37)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

this is soo Blushing Silly OMG they like complete each other Silly its soo hawt Silly

totally complete eachother Day Dreaming its like two pieces of one puzzle Day Dreaming they seem so complete like this, baahon me teri baahon me Silly

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Baby breathing ur love Silly Silly

I cant breath Silly Silly i luv the candles his eyes on her lips, her eyes closed Silly wet hair Silly behoodalicious clothes Silly
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Oye me was copyin parts where i post in pervoius islu and here is the full parts<3

from the startin till now!<3

Pehli Nazar Main Kaise Jadoo Kardiyaan Adi sings this to Priya<3 awwww he is soo adorable man!
Priya: adi what ur doing ur just startin at me!?
adi: ohh babes i cant stop startin at u looks like an angel! it's just the best thing i can is to smile and keeps startin at i cann leave happily then<3
Priya:*touched* by what he is sayin! and gives him a tight hug *never to let him free*
Adi: hell shocked *bc she is huggin him for the first time* but he is superduper happy from inside!

Pri: after realising she was huggin him for more than 5 min she broke the hug and looked shy down and lookin everywhere expect adi's eyes! awww she is such a sweet gal<3 love her.............

Adi: jaan look at me why ur tryin not to look it's just usuall hugs b/w lovers! hai na?

Pri: cant say anythings *blushin the whole time and our adorable adi is just teasing her!

Adi: Chori i love u and am so happy that we are going to get married after one day! *talking to her he couldnt control his tear* of feariness of losin her once again!*

Pri: *noticed* the feariness in his eyes and went near to him *Sayin am not leavin u alone adi will be by ur side forever* and ever!

Countiess to pri: she couldnt see him in pain or feariness she hugges him once again!<3
Adi: was in so much happines he even hugged her even more tighter<3after some mins they broke the hug!* adi cuppin her face they both are so closee their nose even *touched* adi says to her jaan u can never leave me alone u know those 2 years passed away without is likee HELL! he was sayin this and pri *in tears*

Pri: cant hear from him anymore and she Shhhhhhhhs him<3  and says to him dont say this to me am not leavin u forever and even those 2 years were hell for me too i even couldnt see u for once when we seperated!

adi: ohh jaan lets not talk about this painfull moment! lets talk about future *gettin naughty expressions*

Pri: adi dont start again otherwise am leavin! she is damn Shy gal!

adi: no no no no! dont go jaan i will die if u leave me alone!

Pri: ahhh adi ur such a biggggggg actor!

Adi: am a WHAT? *dont know why he got shocked* like he even didnt notice his overreactin!

Pri: adi thats it am leavin

adi: gets now really SAD! he hold her hands to stop her from leaving and says to her if u left me alone am gonnna surlly die!

Pri: put her thumb over his lips and told him if u gonna say this world once again i will die also! awww now they become dreamy<
Adi: awww jaan i love u more than u can think or imagine<3

Pri: stop it now i have to go to prepare for our weddin day!

adi: is like in 7th cloud he wasss happy to hear from her that she finlly admit that they are going to married he was like *yayiiiii*

pri: adi ur such a childeshhh! but i love u for what u are! NOW she is Paused*to her slef* W*H did i said!?

adi: what did u say!? i didnt hear u clearly!?

Pri: *dont know what to do*

adi: plz say it jaan!

pri: lookin down shily* I love you Aditiya*

adi: OMG FINALLY I LOVE U TOO CHORI!

pri: onlyyy Blushinnn hardly!

adi: Pickz her in his arm and turnin her around and around!<3 awwwwiee am watin for this in real to happen

Pri: smilin and blushinnnn

adi: put her down as she got shy! *love how he understand her*

pri: cant help but give him a kiss in his cheeckz<3

adi: he lefts stund! freeezinnnnn! shockinn! enjoyinn her kissin and her lipz brushin his checks awww!<3

Pri: even left stunned by her reaction on kissin adi! she is still shocked how she went up to him and kissed *though* she was close to him as he just put her down after pickin her up!

Adi: givin her backk the Kisssssssss near her lipz! aaayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Pri: blushinn hardlyy! cant look into adi eyes just tryin to look away!

Adi: is like ohh jaan i love when u get shy!<3 *pri is gettinn moreee shy* i just llove her when she acts like she is a shy person!

Pri: adi stop it ur makin blushin more and more!

adi awww! jaan but i love seein ur checks goes warmer!<3

Pri: *only laughin about his lovely comments*

adi: so jaan can i pick u to go to ur homme?*did i tell* adi was blushin like a women!

pri: ermm let me think!

adi: why to think!?

pri: okay but in one condition u wont tease me! Okay

adi *DONE* withhh *naughty eye looking* talkin to himslef * i will flirt with u*

pri: can tell he is going to do somethings to her but cant refuse to go with him<3
adi: so letss goo jaan<3 holdin her hands awwwiee<3

Pri: holds his hand more tight<3

adi is given a back by her sudden reaction but he is actully enjoyin it<3

after they reached the parkin holding eachothers hands<3

they both sat in the car and adi puts some musics on *Khuda Jaane he played that and looks into priya's eyes passionatly and tells her that song is meant to be for us<3

Pri: is like u just told be min back u wont flirt with me na!?

Adi: yeah it's the only way i can go with u by liein at u! *he couldnt help but rofl badly* by her reactions*

Pri: am not talkin to u i want to go home FAST!

adi: couldnt do anythigs just held her hands and told her *Am Sorry* didnt meant to hurt u

pri: like she didnt listen to him! still angry!

Adi: dont know what as priya now is ANGRY! adi okayy jaan i will drop u to ur home butt plz talk to me na!

Pri: slowlyy slowlyy movin her face towards him *gives him a wink* like OKAY!

Adi: Lovee u jaan *pulls her chckz*

Pri: she is like adiii u got to nowwww moveee! ur still in same postion we reached we need to go home now!

adi: as u say mam!

pri: is like SHUTUP* from where did i become ur mam!?
adi: awww jaan ididnt mean that but i meant that in ur order>3

pri: awww! thats really sweeet of u *gives him a dreamy look* lost into him<3

Adi: Jaan u dont know how u mean everythings to me<3 he was lookin into her eyes with so much love<3

Pri: couldnt help hugged him tightly<3

Adi: hold his tear but couldnt hold it for long time<3 oh gosh he is soo adorable<3

Pri: wipes his tear off<3* so much love in her eyes* awwwiee<3 am imagine it<3 what if it happens would be dieinn!

after some min's he drove off to her home<3 but before she goes to her home he had some passionate moment with her!aayoooo<3333333333333
Adi: dont go jaan pls stay at least for 5 min na<3

Pri: Okay only for 5 no more! *dont know why in this moment she got mad*

Adi: why ur mad jaan? did i do somethings wrong to u? showin his cute adorable expression whenver he gets sad so that she will forgive him easily<3

Pri: awww! dont act like ur sad! i know u! she was in teasin mood!<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
JUNI *shouts frm her epiglotus* ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

I gt a headache will cum later islu u knw ur missing me luv u had work today and like I said less if has started Ouch

hawwOuch hope u feel better soon Hug i missed u more than isluCryCry less IF Ouch so u will be less active from nowStern Smile

im okayish not so gud yet bt hell yeah i have to be here ROFLROFLROFL get to pg 50 atleast Ermm

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

OYE IM HERE TALK TO ME Stern Smile

waise im loving the story Day Dreaming bt its adhi adhoori give me full Angry ROFLROFL

i just posted up to u!Embarrassed

;@Juni: behoodi u didnt save it Stern Smile okay if u find pm  it to me Blushing oye hoye u can see it ROFLROFLROFL ur daily changing dps so ur comp/lappy is tired also ROFL
i wanna make a ranveer siggy u got the dum dum mast pics or suggest any other Ermm  even him and anushka if u have Ermm ROFLROFL

oyee no not daily it's bc of that i didnt like the pic i chosed!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL erm pics will see send them to u tomz!<3Big smileEmbarrassed

Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 26 January 2011 at 2:58pm

Nadz_YuNalover

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

lemme conutine till behooodi nadz reads it!ROFL

Adi: brust out into a laughter seein Pri laughin like this she didnt laugh like before only whre they before 2 years where they were gettin married but bc of Adi dad's she lost her smile<3 but now adi can see's her happily smilin<3Silly awww he looves her soo much!Day Dreaming
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Pri: is like awww<3Day Dreaming they both were lost into eachothers world BG song played Aashiq Mujhe Aashiq and Yeh Ishq Hain<3SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
OMGim loving this Silly behoodi u are gud Silly

KriYaansh...

Go to top