YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#146~*BabyBreathingUrLove*~ - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago

he then took her to sit in his lap!<3😍 uff i really wanna see this type of scene🤪 he would be damn adorable at givin her behooda expressions<3🤪🤪🤪 she looks into him and was like be with me by side forever adi dont go away or leave me alone<3😍 awwww<3 that would be a magical scene if it did happens<3☺️

they were like this for almot more than 10 mins till they've heard a knock in priya's room both were shocked! u got to imagine both's faces!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Priya is like where am gonna hide u adi!?🤔 she couldnt think her brain just stopped!🤣 adi was hell laughin and she like what the hell is wrong with u!?🤔🤔 he is like did u see ur expressions!?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

priya is like how could u!?😳 and he is like okay baba am sorry with cute expressions<3🤪 and after a min he got where to hide! priya like jaldiii now he is like okay give me a kiss in my checks then am going to hide!😍 she is like NOW!?🤔 whats wrong with u adi?🥱

Adi: u got to give me otherwise am not hidin!😎🤪🤪🤪🤪<3333333333

Pri: Okay Fine!😳 gets closer to him gives him a quick one!🤣 

Adi: no nooo babyyy it's not a kiss i want a typical one u got to be slow when u kisss why ur in hurrry ?🤣🤪

Slowly priya going near to him and gives him a kiss and adi holds herrr so she wont be able to free herslef and she will kiss him for long<3☺️ after she kissed she hits him!🤣 and his like OUCH!🤓 okay am hidin my slef now! priya to a peron in the door whom was knocin come in i was havin shower thats way i didnt replied!🤣🤣🤣🤣 Adi listein to this and he is like haaan haan!🤣🤣🤣

Urghh behoodi nadz hell tired cant cont the storry will cont it tomz pakka 🤣 and couldnt spamm till 50 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lalalala🤣 will spamm this pg only!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

my dp is HOWT<3🤪 i love his smile<3☺️

madnoo<3
OMG OMG OMG i asked mehu to make a siggy for me and she is done with it *Diein to see it *😍 she says she is in love with my req OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG🤪