Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

behoodi make this a short story or ff and post it in the forum im sure all will love it

awww will see<3😳😃
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

after there were lost Priya just went out of the car runnin to her home with so much happines in her eyes<3🤪🤪🤪🤪 OMG OMG OMG OMG<333🤪🤪

Adi: was just lost in her<3😍 i could do anythings for u my jaan too see u happy and smilin like this forever<3😍😍

Conuitne<3😆
after she went home she was damn happy and talked to her father about how adi still loves her like he used to<3😍😍😍* i can imagine her expressions<3🤪🤪 they are worthly to be desriben<3
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

weddin cermony from mon till yest epi! and yest precap was priya going down to mandap for shaadi ritual<3 gosh she looks realy gorgous<3😳 and SSP was like OMG OMG🤢😡 hate him u know he wants to do somethings to her but dont know what! and u know adi's massi she is such a poor lady her husband made an offer when he lost all his money i thnk not sure!😕 to a guy to spen a whole night with her!😡🤢 she got hell shocked!🤢

Oh no i wonder if they meet haaww wat kinda hubby is that😡🤢
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

Oh no i wonder if they meet haaww wat kinda hubby is that😡🤢

dont know but u know his hubby loves her so much but dont know why he did this!🤢🤢🤢🤢
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

Marzzz tom plzz sleep and lemme also 🤣🤣🤣

and haw thts such a tough question😲 resu oh marzzz i forgot to say i love u for arranging our ice cream date 🤣🤣🤣 

bt ill say drooling with u guys coz  i love u all 🤗 and plus i also get to drool over neha☺️ 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 gud one islu bt i wanna move it so no she cnt sleep unless im sleeping🤣🤣🤣

oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣

behoodalicious luv u too 🤗 islu now ur getting back to sweet mode haan 😉
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

dont know but u know his hubby loves her so much but dont know why he did this!🤢

he loves her?? aww why is he doin this then does adi's dad love his mom poor vidya also i hope priya wnt suffer like them
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Conuitne<3😆
after she went home she was damn happy and talked to her father about how adi still loves her like he used to<3😍😍😍* i can imagine her expressions<3🤪🤪 they are worthly to be desriben<3

awww i wanna see this 😍😍😍😍 she is sooo cute at expressions😳
Shamsaaa thumbnail
after some times Priya went up stair to have a shower<3😳 she still didnt know that adi didnt left yet he was out inside his car!<3 by god laughin alone🤣

Pri: went out in her balcony to get the towel and to her luck he saw her and was lost in her enternal beauty<3☺️ couldnt couldnt control saw stairs beside their home and went up to her room<3 ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

and islu haw 😲 🤣🤣🤣 honesty is the best policy 😳 bt dont be too honest 🤣🤣🤣 bt u know im a pure behoodi wont leave this place even u hate me 🤣🤣🤣

Islu u r sooo mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Oye hoye terrace climbing 🤪 reminds me of sajan 😍 and two yuna scenes 😍 oye hoye aage aage aage bolo 😆

BRB