Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren: My analyse (Page 2)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@ Millie: 

Money has its own value and love, respect etc. has it own. If keshav was right, then how come he has so many inferiority complexes etc. and have tried to transfer the same to his children. It is only because of NT dadi that these kids have a normal way of life. Keshav was never rich, but had love from his mother, still...He is weak...

@ Anju: 

I disagree on the note that memories dies. No they do not die. With time these are not visible, but they never vanishes. Suddenly one day. when calmaties strikes on you, then it these will come on surface again and here is the determination of the human being which is vital. Are u letting the past haunt you and provoke you to destroy your present and future or u will let past be past and move on with the experiences u have... Viren has not moved forward in his life. His is stuck +15  back... 

@ Navz: 

We always agree... Looks like we observe the same things always ;)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Rani2011ShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Wow Abidah loved every bit of it and I agree with u memoriess don't die they do fade away but remain there for teh rest of our lives and Navi loved ur post as well sweetie and I also believe that he does love her but just scared that like every person he ever loved left him she might leave him too so he is just scared to get emtionaly close to her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
loved every word of the post. So true.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Abidah, I said "It takes time for old memories to die." Yes I agree they do not die but get buried in our many subconcious layers...They are there always... With die I meant they are buried deep down where they do not affect our daily existence. But in case of Viren he has kept them alive.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis Abidah... Smile Loved every bit of it... U have a given us a new dimension to look at NIvRen.. Am falling for them again and again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanSuchi-

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Abidah, I said "It takes time for old memories to die." Yes I agree they do not die but get buried in our many subconcious layers...They are there always... With die I meant they are buried deep down where they do not affect our daily existence. But in case of Viren he has kept them alive.

@ Anju: 

I agree and so nice to have a decent discussion of POV's :)

And thanks to everyone for liking the analysis :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index