India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My thoughts on the story (Page 2)

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
hey guys, do you no kinny's email ID????

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@ Millie: 

I do not think that he realises that he LOVES her. I think it is more like he likes her a lot and enjoys her company - that is something he is aware of. But love to the extent that he is obsessive about her, I do not think that he has realised that yet. 

I think that he had planned the other incidence as well. When his hatred takes over, he just do not think rational. That is why we see him being careless now than before. He just "mad" when it comes to take revenge but have a consious with which he standby Nivi... 

If we look at it... He hurts Nivi, he loves Nivi... It is HIM only who can do the both things. Whenever someone else have raised it's voice against Nivi he has stood behind her... 

I think Nivi will with time come to know EVERYTHING about Viren, but it is going to happen only when Viren is 100 % sure that Nivi is his, he start to trust her love and he realises his love for her. At the moment Viren does not want to get hurt again, but on this path which is called love, u have to take the risk. 

Nivedita has taken the risk and is coming nearer Viren, but Viren has to do it too in his heart and mind...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

@ Millie: 

I do not think that he realises that he LOVES her. I think it is more like he likes her a lot and enjoys her company - that is something he is aware of. But love to the extent that he is obsessive about her, I do not think that he has realised that yet. 

I think that he had planned the other incidence as well. When his hatred takes over, he just do not think rational. That is why we see him being careless now than before. He just "mad" when it comes to take revenge but have a consious with which he standby Nivi... 

If we look at it... He hurts Nivi, he loves Nivi... It is HIM only who can do the both things. Whenever someone else have raised it's voice against Nivi he has stood behind her... 

I think Nivi will with time come to know EVERYTHING about Viren, but it is going to happen only when Viren is 100 % sure that Nivi is his, he start to trust her love and he realises his love for her. At the moment Viren does not want to get hurt again, but on this path which is called love, u have to take the risk. 

Nivedita has taken the risk and is coming nearer Viren, but Viren has to do it too in his heart and mind...

Agree with you, no one doubts that he loves Nivi, but he does not realize it yet, but he will when everything comes out in the open, and where he will be expecting Nivi to blame, accuse and leave him, he will get the shock of his life when she will stand by and fight for him and question his family FOR HIM !! That is the day He will completely trust her and her love for him ! and that is where their journey will start as husband and wife !! and this way we get to see Viren's realization of love, which we did not get to see earlier, and then NivRen's love confession ! But this will take time, because before everything, Nivi needs to teach and cure of him of his hatred, and has get to get rid of his insecurities and fears, and erase all his pain from his mind and heart ! and that she will do by giving him unconditional love, support, care and attention !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7savera2007Shayafan

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by savera2007

@ Millie: 

Agree with you, no one doubts that he loves Nivi, but he does not realize it yet, but he will when everything comes out in the open, and where he will be expecting Nivi to blame, accuse and leave him, he will get the shock of his life when she will stand by and fight for him and question his family FOR HIM !! That is the day He will completely trust her and her love for him ! and that is where their journey will start as husband and wife !! and this way we get to see Viren's realization of love, which we did not get to see earlier, and then NivRen's love confession ! But this will take time, because before everything, Nivi needs to teach and cure of him of his hatred, and has get to get rid of his insecurities and fears, and erase all his pain from his mind and heart ! and that she will do by giving him unconditional love, support, care and attention !!

Bingo :)

Did u noice his dialogue today about he can bear the pain... though he was touched by the Nivi's concern...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@ Abidah : Yes I did, and my heart wept for him, because to him this pain is nothing compared to the mental pain he has suffered his entire life !! Confused

Also whether he thinks he loves her or not, but he is still very possessive about her, which I think is because she is the only one he can truly calls as HIS and considers her as the family he never had !! Because love or not, he really likes, respects and care for her !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ Abidah : Yes I did, and my heart wept for him, because to him this pain is nothing compared to the mental pain he has suffered his entire life !! Confused

Also whether he thinks he loves her or not, but he is still very possessive about her, which I think is because she is the only one he can truly calls as HIS and considers her as the family he never had !! Because love or not, he really likes, respects and care for her !!

Actually him not realising his love for Nivi makes sense more coz the very first stalker incident that was planned was very dangerous and if he was behind it and not CC/YD like we suspected then he had taken a very big risk there and if he is possessive/obsessive about her he would not have put her through that incident atleast. Coz that incident did not help him much. It only created a misunderstanding in the family that Nivi hates her sister.... which does not make sense.

Also if u see the wedding confrontation you will feel the pain he had when JAAL and YD kept saying isse wapis bhej do and then to get out of the house... AT that time it felt like he was paining for Nivi but now it feels as though it was related to him too coz he got to know that he still doesnot hold any position in the family and is "Unwanted". for everyone their hatred towards nivi was more than love towards himCry He also mentioned ek hi ghar ki do ladkiyon mein itna farak kyon.. the way both girls are treated coz DD was treated fine but not Nivi... It happened with the brothers too... in a way he could relate to nivi..

Also his reaction when Nivi says yeh un sabh se alag hai to keshav, he was overwhelmed. 

and the way he holds her hand when keshav asks Nivi to leave viren and come with him. he did have feelings for her, the way he reacted.... God its confusing if it was love from the start or was it liking which developed into love but he doesnot realise it.

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 25 January 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anusonuraj Newbie
anusonuraj
anusonuraj

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
If you have slightest concern about Nivi you would not be comparing her with beauty and the beast! This young boy is traumatized by his own family.....his illness need to be corrected or he will become like a beast and the beauty may never wake up to see her real prience.LOL

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusonuraj

If you have slightest concern about Nivi you would not be comparing her with beauty and the beast! This young boy is traumatized by his own family.....his illness need to be corrected or he will become like a beast and the beauty may never wake up to see her real prience.LOL

When we use the word beast, we are talking about the hatred which resides inside him like a beast and takes over Viren, and it is only Nivi's true love, that can cure or correct him, because his fears, his emotional wounds, his traumatized mind, his tortured soul cannot be cured with any medicine in the world !! His medicine, his cure, his Salvation lies with only Nivi, thus the reference of the story beauty and the beast.

ShayafanSuchi-

Go to top