Shanak-Sunil Best Shanak Scene today - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Actually it is really funny we all want dhulwaadi but then that also means we loose Sunil-Mad Akki-Boo...right?
@ Saaaz
Fully agree with your post... Loved that one 'look' and one 'smile' from Shaan:)

As for K family, arre, they can all go to Dhulwadi yaar! They have a factory there naπŸ˜†

@ Teech
Well-done you to write to NJS!
Yes, Veena, you are Jennifer Aniston πŸ˜†
Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago
aww i seriously second u there.............it was really a choo sweet scene😊
Love U to bits, Saaz for starting a thread on this.....πŸ€—

The ShaNak exchange was the RBO moment for me in last night's epi....

The whole scene.....right from its conception to its execution.....subtlety completely at its best!!!!

Loved the way Sunil was weaved into the scene, the whole 'invite' bit so wonderfully reminiscent of the original father-son bond, really.....followed by Shaan expressing his regret and all....Has the guy truly grown up??? Only time will tell....

Getting back to the scene, "Tanpura" had never sounded better!!!.....so totally tailor-made for the innocence of the moment....πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

Absolutely loved Khanak's "owning" the guitar act!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ the pride oozing out of every pore, really!!! Followed by Shaan's "silent communication"!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ The "You're my inspiration, lady, am so lucky to have you in my life!!" communicated so effectively through those expressive eyes....

Have said this before, will say it again....KT and Yashu tell stories with their eyes and weave magic with their silence!!!!

Take a bow, You two.....truly are gifted!!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
i luvd tht scene....
remember...we all wanted a new location other than the Khouse...but now they hav given us soo many tht we r mssing he K HOUSE!!...

Agree with saaz...it was the best scene of the day!!!
That was a cute scene which wudve surely turned old rbo will be be back!!! i think it will be full flash back next week😍

hey girls! It's been a while since I came over, but seeing this post, just had to agree tht that scene and the looks they exchanged were to die for...