Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak-Sunil Best Shanak Scene today - Page 4

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Teech.. yeep seems like dhulwadi is in works.. i think that is thrown out one too many times interviews.

@Rooj.. noo the pm didnt' scare me at all! LOL.. i know how the working relationship yashkaran have so thou not surprising how they make us feel.. it is all different in the inside! LOL!

@Krishnaa..
mee too.. i loved the family scenes.. even if there was Madz and Boo and we loved to not liked them for how they were toward Khanak.. they were never hateful! I loved that about RBO.. family drama but very loveable!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Would love it if the show goes to Dulwhadi...but me...wont beleive it or hold my breath for it..till it happens...with them annoucing it that the show is going to Dulwhadi...till then...me I really have no expectations at all...

Am watching the show on a day to day bases...mostly after reading the update...or if I feel like it...

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Veena-

@Teech.. yeep seems like dhulwadi is in works.. i think that is thrown out one too many times interviews.

@Rooj.. noo the pm didnt' scare me at all! LOL.. i know how the working relationship yashkaran have so thou not surprising how they make us feel.. it is all different in the inside! LOL!

@Krishnaa..
mee too.. i loved the family scenes.. even if there was Madz and Boo and we loved to not liked them for how they were toward Khanak.. they were never hateful! I loved that about RBO.. family drama but very loveable!

thank god i didn't scare you. lol
shud i just make something out of that last part Veena or just let it be as it is (speculation?)LOL😆 (don't answer that here. LOL. PM is a must if my thinking is correct)

@ all: What do you all think should be the Dhulwadi track be like? I really miss the family a lot!
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kubare

Would love it if the show goes to Dulwhadi...but me...wont beleive it or hold my breath for it..till it happens...with them annoucing it that the show is going to Dulwhadi...till then...me I really have no expectations at all...

Am watching the show on a day to day bases...mostly after reading the update...or if I feel like it...

GIve me high five.....

same pinch!!!!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
K-family scenes always make the episode....Btw have you all seen the new sibling poll in the Star One website?....Every S1 show has got a represented except RBO....

What about Akshay and Shaan?....They are the best sibling jodi on TV😃....Wether it Sahil or Rushad played Akshay.....Remember ' Socho bhaiya socho '.....😆
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys plzzzzzzzzz don  hv ny expectations frm dat track aso...everything begins wid a bang nd den phuuuuusssssss.......nd Rbo cvs clearly knw hw 2 to do it....i remember d day wen sunnys character entered....nd dis track surely hd  all d potential..bt alas wat happend????....m just contemplating ....hv given up all hopes..nthng can save it..nd to add to d misery r thos intws which further spoils all d fun !!!
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

I cudnt agree more...... It was the Best Scene of the day !!

The way she holds the guitar...And that adorable smile on Shaan's face seeing her hold the guitar was like....As if his eyes were saying - "Awww...Chooo cute.."

That was a cute scene which wudve surely turned like old times naughty if Sunil wasnt present..

As for the Sunil scene...Loved the father-son scene....They shot together after soo long......And when Khanak says ek minute rukiye,.....the way the father-son react saying ..."Oh women...Watz she upto now".....It was SUPER-CUTE !!

Any of the Khandelwal family members coming in just lights up the scene for me nowadays...

The best part of the concert promo for me was seeing Rushad in the crowd....He was looking super-duper-cute.........I soo adore this guy  !!! Wish we got to see him more often...But NOT in that comedy triangle track...PUHLEEZEEE !!!

@togepe30: if sunil was not there then i sure that shantanu would have teach  khanak how to hold the guitar properly(i know she hold it properly) n he would have surely tried to kiss khanak as he was in a romantic mood after wat happened last nite in the rain

Edited by romanticgurl070 - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

K-family scenes always make the episode....Btw have you all seen the new sibling poll in the Star One website?....Every S1 show has got a represented except RBO....

What about Akshay and Shaan?....They are the best sibling jodi on TV😃....Wether it Sahil or Rushad played Akshay.....Remember ' Socho bhaiya socho '.....😆

May .. i agree with you.. Sad that RBO didn't make it.. we should comment on that!
Love Akki and Shaan together!
missangel1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
todays episode was so roamantic