Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought 25th Jan - Eeh kaa hey beyy? (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Sorry Carishma in the matter of new kesar i am little opposite with u. i liked her. i think shedid act good for her 1 st episode. give her some time. we have given YKW whole lot of time. she is far better than her in acting. she has some acting skill in her. i am not sure. seen only in one episode.Acting wise no doubt she did a perfect Kesar role - it was almost like watching Kalpana, Just didn't like her screen presence - kalpana had a sweet face. Yes by all means pls share your views - everyone's views count. hope she will improve if CV's plan to keep her. she got the accent of kesar that is good. ya old kesar will always remain in us. it takes time. she is replacing someone. that is hard. sorry Carishma everybody has different opinion. i know u will take it in the team spirit. Of course
BTW i liked yr foto for amma. what happened to her. i think she has gone Pshycho. i think now Pratigya is in danger. krishna better watch out for Pratigya. otherwise she will be in big trouble.like yr post. thanks for keeping us entertaining.
Baba and Babu need to leave from there. ....

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Carisma
Loved your picsLOL  I also thought the new Kesar did ok for her 1st episode, the dialect was same as kesar's, she's not as pretty as kalpana, but on the whole, u gotta admit, she could have been a lot worse.  Its always hard to accept a new actor playing a certain character, but i think given time, we'll get used to the new girl.  She's waaaaaaaaaayyyy better than some actors, naming no names of course.  We've got to get used to her anyway.
I thought SS and amma were just pissed that she left of her own will, so they didn't get to throw her out themselves.  They didn't want her there anymore, how dare she throw their blue eyed boy in jail?   They don't have an ounce of compassion for her, its all about their family izzat, such as it is.
But the best of it was when Arushi went.  Amma needed someone to vent her frustration out on, and who was handy, none other than prats.
The expression on GD's face when amma went mental at the end was priceless, i love her, and it was great  when she told amma to shut up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Carisma
Loved your picsLOL  I also thought the new Kesar did ok for her 1st episode, the dialect was same as kesar's, she's not as pretty as kalpana, but on the whole, u gotta admit, she could have been a lot worse.  Its always hard to accept a new actor playing a certain character, but i think given time, we'll get used to the new girl.  She's waaaaaaaaaayyyy better than some actors, naming no names of course.  We've got to get used to her anyway.
I thought SS and amma were just pissed that she left of her own will, so they didn't get to throw her out themselves.  They didn't want her there anymore, how dare she throw their blue eyed boy in jail?   They don't have an ounce of compassion for her, its all about their family izzat, such as it is.
But the best of it was when Arushi went.  Amma needed someone to vent her frustration out on, and who was handy, none other than prats.
The expression on GD's face when amma went mental at the end was priceless, i love her, and it was great  when she told amma to shut up.
I wanna see how baba handles the phsyco tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
heavy load ho gaya aaja ka episode ..... first new kesar then she left the home ..... plus the way amma acted at the end of the episode ...... 100 actors mare hoge to yeah ek amma peda hui .....  i m kind of new to pratigya but m enjoying the actors more then the story ..... i do miss old kesar but new kesar will do fine too ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajcarisma2

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Agree!! KB was just perfect as Kesar,be her body language,simplicity,kindness,generosity.My heart tells me to expand and accept this new lady as kesar but then my mind quickly shuts it down.Lets see if she meets our expectation.Todays episode was one of the best and above all when kesar left even before takurs kicked her out was rlly "aha" moment for me.Glad she finally took the control of steering wheel of her life!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4a_umababithajcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

heavy load ho gaya aaja ka episode ..... first new kesar then she left the home ..... plus the way amma acted at the end of the episode ...... 100 actors mare hoge to yeah ek amma peda hui .....  i m kind of new to pratigya but m enjoying the actors more then the story ..... i do miss old kesar but new kesar will do fine too ....
agreee, trupat yaar your profile pic scares me - but u talk all good stuff. lol.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by td_dhoom

Agree!! KB was just perfect as Kesar,be her body language,simplicity,kindness,generosity.My heart tells me to expand and accept this new lady as kesar but then my mind quickly shuts it down.Lets see if she meets our expectation.Todays episode was one of the best and above all when kesar left even before takurs kicked her out was rlly "aha" moment for me.Glad she finally took the control of steering wheel of her life!!

buh am sure she'll be back - pregnant though - buh this time in control - now she will be hard to get i think shaktia will chase after her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhooma_uma

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Caris u r awesomeROFLOMG Manjulika's picture. Me too didnt like the new KesariyaOuch instead of bring a new one they should have concluded her character by sending her off to MaikaAngry.Y bring and torturing the viewers moreAngry As if twit is not enough now this new kesarDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top