Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought 25th Jan - Eeh kaa hey beyy?

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Carisma ko zor ka jatka laga!!!!!!!

OMG, After seeing the new Kesar, Shaktia, yaar if you wanna get married again - I wouldn't blame you!. Hum dengey tumra saat.
After seeing her I was like - what the h%ll is that!. Eeh kaa hey beyy?
I don't think I will get used to her.
Gosh I feel like Grave Digger and slamming her in. If this is what we were going to get - I'd rather Baba not have saved her... U must think i'm cruel? Heheheheh, kaa karey, jatka jo laga hai.  Electric 
Kalpana, the audience has bepana pyar for you.. aaajaaaaaa......

But she pulled KALPANA'S accent off,  proper good. In this scene they shud have kept Kalpana - at least then we wud have felt sorry for her leaving.....
Kesar barey pyaar se - you showed Pratigya up for making her a strong woman and showing her the light , that tooo RIGHT INFRONT OF HER ENEMIES!!!!!

Sajan and Amma did look rather sad that Kesar was leaving in their deep dark hearts they didn't want her to leave. SS looked rather sad.
Now he is on a maun wrath ! Time for a new ganti. LOL

Krishna Baba - well u know he's just super duper - lubb him as always.

The two bahuriyaas walked off - dhann, dinna naaa na dhan dhinnna naaa naaa. Bye Arushi, dunt come back !

Now what happened to Amma she turned into

Manjulika, For a minute I got confused - what am i watching? MKAP or bhool bulaiya, so I started searching for my Akki's face in the screen, then seen Baba and realised - oops still watching MKAP.

oh my god, She was good! what was she up to. Pratigya looked really scared - Statue of liberty started crying, and Baba also looked scared!
More than that the Audience was scared.

Now what is a sara saathi?

Now you understand Why Carisma got a zor ka jatka.

Bolbo peepz these are my thoughts, Please share yours, but that don't mean question mine. Big smileWink

DOSA. X

Edited by carisma2 - 25 January 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Tivoa_umatd_dhoomaleena1babithajhussainramsoMitu_

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
kesar unknowingly has created a lot of problems for pratigya.......but im reallllly happy she is out of that HELL........arushi too realised that she too must leave........what a shock for ss n amma........lovvvvvvvvvvvvved the way dadi said "chup reh bahuriya"........these words r like music to my ears.......finally we have someone to shut amma's mouth..........want ss to give amma a tight slap for her nautanki..........just hope baba doesnt get emotional seeing his amma's naatak.......he is too innocent......but somewhere i know this time he knows kriya r right

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ninitab2011a_umababithaj-naureen786-

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hello Carisma,

I miss Kalpana Bora and her natural expressions. She will always be the Kesar for me. I did not get the feeling from the new actress. Maybe it will take time to get used to her.

Coming to Sds,honestly I rather found the whole scenario hilarious. She is totally psychotic. Miss Sharma is a very good actress but today I found her overacting her part. Omg ,I need a break from Amma. I have nothing against her acting ,but whatever respect I had for her character as a mother,its gone.

Pratigya looked really scared. I did not like her crying , on the contrary she should have just ignored the whole drama and walked back to her room.

As for Krishna ,I think instead of offering a glass of milk to his evil mother, he should be concerned about Prats safety in the house. His mother openly wanted his wife dead and he kept standing there doing nothing. Or maybe he was too shocked.

Anu    
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Carisma it was a blast to read!

My little guy loves that particular scene from bhool Bholian! i will show him when he comes home.
I never understood why P cries . It has always irritated me but today you are bang on, it wasn't because she was hurt instead she was frightened watching possessed Amma .

Edited by yummimommy - 25 January 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Sorry Carishma in the matter of new kesar i am little opposite with u. i liked her. i think shedid act good for her 1 st episode. give her some time. we have given YKW whole lot of time. she is far better than her in acting. she has some acting skill in her. i am not sure. seen only in one episode. hope she will improve if CV's plan to keep her. she got the accent of kesar that is good. ya old kesar will always remain in us. it takes time. she is replacing someone. that is hard. sorry Carishma everybody has different opinion. i know u will take it in the team spirit.
   BTW i liked yr foto for amma. what happened to her. i think she has gone Pshycho. i think now Pratigya is in danger. krishna better watch out for Pratigya. otherwise she will be in big trouble.like yr post. thanks for keeping us entertaining.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasuk4carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

kesar unknowingly has created a lot of problems for pratigya.......but im reallllly happy she is out of that HELL........arushi too realised that she too must leave........what a shock for ss n amma........lovvvvvvvvvvvvved the way dadi said "chup reh bahuriya"........these words r like music to my ears.......finally we have someone to shut amma's mouth..........want ss to give amma a tight slap for her nautanki..........just hope baba doesnt get emotional seeing his amma's naatak.......he is too innocent......but somewhere i know this time he knows kriya r right
You are absolutely right. i wanted to give amma a tight slap i hope Dadi really shuts amma up for good.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Carisma,

I miss Kalpana Bora and her natural expressions. She will always be the Kesar for me. I did not get the feeling from the new actress. Maybe it will take time to get used to her.

Coming to Sds,honestly I rather found the whole scenario hilarious. She is totally psychotic. Miss Sharma is a very good actress but today I found her overacting her part. Omg ,I need a break from Amma. I have nothing against her acting ,but whatever respect I had for her character as a mother,its gone.

Pratigya looked really scared. I did not like her crying , on the contrary she should have just ignored the whole drama and walked back to her room.

As for Krishna ,I think instead of offering a glass of milk to his evil mother, he should be concerned about Prats safety in the house. His mother openly wanted his wife dead and he kept standing there doing nothing. Or maybe he was too shocked.

Anu    

True Kalpana was sooo important to us - just realised - at least yesterday she was good in sending patti dev to jail. good on her!
TRUE, Amma is a cruel cruel lady - wishing death on Pratz - there was no milk in Krish's face scene today - I hope he teaches Amma a lesson.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Carisma it was a blast to read!

My little guy loves that particular scene from bhool Bholian! i will show him when he comes home.
I never understood why P cries . It has always irritated me but today you are bang on, it wasn't because she was hurt instead she was frightened watching possessed Amma .
Hhehehehehehe- ur son is gonna love it. Pratz looked so frightened - more than the time when Krishu darling was stalking her.

Go to top