Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's Wardrobe.... (Page 5)

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by nimmish

im 10000000000000000% with u Param geet shud wear sarees after marriage but i think she'll wear them after consummationWink

Hey Misha dear...How r u ???That was a good one...wearing saree after consummation...Wink...But the sooner she wears it, the sooner v get the Consummation...don't u think soo ???? As Maan will not b able to keep his self-control if she wears sareee...Wink
im fine Param u tell howz u?very well said sooner she wears it, the sooner v get the ConsummationWink but i wonder that y cvs r not planning to change her wardrobe?
maybe the sarees will be out of budget u know our cvs r so GHAREEBLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Instead of saree everyday .. I'd rather prefer her wearing simple chooridaars... it'd be easier for Geet and DD .. I mean hell it's painful seeing how in the heck they want us to believe that girls have to wear a saree every dang day after marriage.. and starplus goes all out and decks them up like a nai naweli dulhan each day..

Considering GHSP is fresh and innovative.. I'd prefer they chose for her to wear some different type of salwar suits, chooridaars, and the occasional saree (on most part it's because DD pulls of anything and everything!)

Oh and for special occassions .. well I don't think even we can resist Geet/DD in a smashing saree let alone Maan! Blushing But I also don't want to see her in a salwar suit everyday..

Oh and that being said they better change her hairstyle.. no more chotis (well atleast not everyday of her life!) Make her look like a married girl!

Z

Edited by Mk.Gh - 25 January 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masinAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Instead of saree everyday .. I'd rather prefer her wearing simple chooridaars... it'd be easier for Geet and DD .. I mean hell it's painful seeing how in the heck they want us to believe that girls have to wear a saree every dang day after marriage.. and starplus goes all out and decks them up like a nai naweli dulhan each day..

Considering GHSP is fresh and innovative.. I'd prefer they chose for her to wear some different type of salwar suits, chooridaars, and the occasional saree (on most part it's because DD pulls of anything and everything!)

Oh and for special occassions .. well I don't think even we can resist Geet/DD in a smashing saree let alone Maan! Blushing But I also don't want to see her in a salwar suit everyday..

Oh and that being said they better change her hairstyle.. no more chotis (well atleast not everyday of her life!) Make her look like a married girl!

Z

You Got a Good Point  , dear Z.....Smile...Change in HAIRSTYLE needed....

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Yep! And that being said I am also hoping for different hairstyles.

Come on ... she is Khurana Khandan's eldest daughter-in-law. She should look like one too! And it doesn't harm any newly wedded girl to try different hairstyles for that matter. Changing a wardrobe in its entirety isn't all that's needed.

If they try out different hairdos I would love seeing straight/curly (DD's best assets!)/frenchbraids/plaits/side-buns, etc etc the list goes on! I mean we all know DD would look fab and she has the face for it too! She can pull it all off! Considering she may or may not go back to work due to her pregnancy (although I'd love that she did - at least till she is able to walk around) they should give her sophisticated hairstyles rather than have her hair straight all the time.

I've just always wanted to see a telly drama show this and knowing that GHSP is different and modern, I'm craving to see that they use these ideas on the best couple on television!

Z

masin

Go to top