Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's Wardrobe.... (Page 4)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmish

im 10000000000000000% with u Param geet shud wear sarees after marriage but i think she'll wear them after consummationWink

Hey Misha dear...How r u ???That was a good one...wearing saree after consummation...Wink...But the sooner she wears it, the sooner v get the Consummation...don't u think soo ???? As Maan will not b able to keep his self-control if she wears sareee...Wink

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by anshimanshi

I would like her to wear both salwar kameez and sarees....salwars for office but more trendy and classy and sarees for special occassions like party and also for tomorrow's episode as it is her "First day after wedding" plus she is going to cook for the family for first time as DIL of the house.

ANDthe biggest thing "PLEASE HER HAIR OPEN" am tired of her braided hair....please either new hairstyle or open hairs...please please

Haan yaar Shalu....shaadi ke baad yeh Choti toh nahi honi chahiye...Open hair will b perfect...the wig is getting to me now...not a big fan of it....PLEASE CVs....do something about the hair, atleast....Smile

I hope too Cvs do something about the hair....ab kal tak ka wait karna padega hume Param to know if they change something about her appearance or no....can't wait till tomorrow WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I don't want DD to wear sarees all the time...cause she wears sarees only at special times, and all those times are truly memorable, and spellbinding. It don't want that extraordinary thing to turn ordinary.....plus I find her pretty in shalwar kameez too....she is a diva to me in everything he she dones

Absoluv

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
i want drashti dhami to wear desiner sarees of diferent beautiful colours.

Absoluv

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
i know i was so upset when i heard the news...

they changed her wardrobe when she got married to dev, so why not now...

i mean she is Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana now..for god's sake!

Absoluv

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I dun't really mind her wearing Shalwar suits but I think she should leave her hair down..and

wear like churidhars..I love the purple..and the diwali ones...

I want her to wear something like she wore in diwali and with her hair down... and with sindoor and mangulsutra.. :))

Absoluv

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
well she said she will still wear salwar suit i have no problem with that i like her salwar suits she use to wear earlier and i have seen panjabi married women wearing salwar suits most so wearing saree is not necessary i don't like that typical sass bahu type wardrobe always wearing saree but her hairstyle should change i don't want to see same that hp hairstyle after marriage also she should now wear different suits and leave her hair open .i never thought geet will wear saree on daily basis after marriage i thought she will wear salwar suits but hope now differents designs

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I don't want DD to wear sarees all the time...cause she wears sarees only at special times, and all those times are truly memorable, and spellbinding. It don't want that extraordinary thing to turn ordinary.....plus I find her pretty in shalwar kameez too....she is a diva to me in everything he she dones

Hey Mahi dear...love ur siggie pics of Damon & elena...I just love these two...their chemistry is also AWESOME....Waiting for the new episode this thursday WOLF...Wink

Go to top