Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's Wardrobe.... (Page 2)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara158

Originally posted by Absoluv

I know guys that in todays SBS segment, Drashti said that GEET will continue wearing Salwar-Kameez after marriage....Disapprove....WHY ????

I think that Geet shud wear AWESOME SUPER sarees after marriage, with bangles, mangalsutra, bindi, open hair....She would look sooooo BEAUTIFUL & Maan wud never b able to keep his hands off her...if u know what I mean.....Wink..that wud also open up opportunities for cute romantic masti between MAAN & GEET....Embarrassed....roamantic masti that wud give us goosebumps ....Embarrassed

SO CVs PLEASE PLEASE....Change Geet's after-marriage wardrobe to beautiful sarees ...PLEASE....Smile...

Whoz with me ??? What do u guys think ???

yh i totally agree
i actually made a similar post wishing she wouldn't wear salwar kameez
she looks amazing in saris, so i do hope cv's will change her wadrobe
but im wondering why DD sai she will still wear salwar kameez

maybe she was kidding or maybe she might wear churidaar

even that would look nice

but i am totally against salwar kameez
that would make geet look like a little girl

Exactly yaar ...if after marriage also she continues to wear salwar-kameez...that tooo ordinary ones then .....Confused I dunno how thats gonna look.....Yaar shaadi ke baad naya look toh hona chahiye....I agree that wardrobe shud go with the character but if the character's life is changing so then why not the wardrobe ???? Lets c....what kind of Salwar-kameez she gets to wear....maybe she might b able to carry it off..Smile

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i don't mind geet continuing to ware punjabi salwar suits....but they gotta be a little more blingy! LOL....not cheap blingy...but classy blingy! i mean....her wardrobe must change after marriage....not drastically of course cuz tht would look very unrealistic..but maybe dadi cud gift her with some nice suits and sarees because a khurana bahu shud dress up and what not..lol!

and yes...her hair must be open! either that or she should do her braid differently..like it's done in the title song of geet (the part where she's on the swing, wearing a yellow outift) her hair looked sooo cute with her side bangs! so either that, or open hair...and even her curly hair i think would look hot....if they style it nicely without making it seem puffy!

i'm soo excited for their post-marriage story....but thanks to the tellybuzz article...im not very excited anymore -_-

lovee
Samra :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaanGeetkiSimmibabygurl10Absoluv

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Agreed...i had totally expected that she would be wearing saaris now.....CVs...plz, change her wardrobe after marriage!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

zara158 Senior Member
zara158
zara158

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

I know guys that in todays SBS segment, Drashti said that GEET will continue wearing Salwar-Kameez after marriage....Disapprove....WHY ????

I think that Geet shud wear AWESOME SUPER sarees after marriage, with bangles, mangalsutra, bindi, open hair....She would look sooooo BEAUTIFUL & Maan wud never b able to keep his hands off her...if u know what I mean.....Wink..that wud also open up opportunities for cute romantic masti between MAAN & GEET....Embarrassed....roamantic masti that wud give us goosebumps ....Embarrassed

SO CVs PLEASE PLEASE....Change Geet's after-marriage wardrobe to beautiful sarees ...PLEASE....Smile...

yh i totally agree

Exactly yaar ...if after marriage also she continues to wear salwar-kameez...that tooo ordinary ones then .....Confused I dunno how thats gonna look.....Yaar shaadi ke baad naya look toh hona chahiye....I agree that wardrobe shud go with the character but if the character's life is changing so then why not the wardrobe ???? Lets c....what kind of Salwar-kameez she gets to wear....maybe she might b able to carry it off..Smile
yh maybe
we'll have to wait and see
maybe they'll show herin the new attire tmorrow
im soooo excited
but im still against the whole shalwar kameez concept

maybe it might be a different style of shalwar kameez

shalwar kameez with a classy and sexy look
i wouldn't mind seeing that 

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Smile[QUOTE=masin]i don't mind geet continuing to ware punjabi salwar suits....but they gotta be a little more blingy! LOL....not cheap blingy...but classy blingy! i mean....her wardrobe must change after marriage....not drastically of course cuz tht would look very unrealistic..but maybe dadi cud gift her with some nice suits and sarees because a khurana bahu shud dress up and what not..lol!

and yes...her hair must be open! either that or she should do her braid differently..like it's done in the title song of geet (the part where she's on the swing, wearing a yellow outift) her hair looked sooo cute with her side bangs! so either that, or open hair...and even her curly hair i think would look hot....if they style it nicely without making it seem puffy!

i'm soo excited for their post-marriage story....but thanks to the tellybuzz article...im not very excited anymore -_-

lovee
Samra :)
[/QUOTE

BINGO Samra.Thumbs Up...agree with u...on the blue part..Smile

masin

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

yh i totally agree

yh maybe
we'll have to wait and see
maybe they'll show herin the new attire tmorrow
im soooo excited
but im still against the whole shalwar kameez concept

maybe it might be a different style of shalwar kameez

shalwar kameez with a classy and sexy look
i wouldn't mind seeing that 

Yes dear...Salwar kameez with a classy & Sexy look....will definitely be SUPER....Thumbs Up

MaanGeetkiSimmi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

But on special occassion like party and function she should wear beautiful sarees as Maan's wife..   Daily office wear is ok but her salwar also should be upgraded...  It may go with her character but now she is Khurana..  Wife of an MD...  If MD is always in the suits then she should be also...

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by evasumi

But on special occassion like party and function she should wear beautiful sarees as Maan's wife..   Daily office wear is ok but her salwar also should be upgraded...  It may go with her character but now she is Khurana..  Wife of an MD...  If MD is always in the suits then she should be also...

Ek dum barobur vaat kari che Eva ben..Thumbs Up loko samjhta nathi...haaven eh Khurana khaandaan ni bahu che toh....wattt toh padvo joiye ne....

Totally with u dear....After all she is now the wife of MAAN SINGH KHURANA...Smile

Edited by Absoluv - 25 January 2011 at 12:35pm

Go to top