India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

abhini's sizzling dance scene

loveyouabhishek Newbie
loveyouabhishek
loveyouabhishek

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
it ws an awesome performance by abhini..they were brilliant in thr 1st song in dlmh...
i really liked when abhi covered nandu bk in d cloth..he s so cute..he genuinely loves her and will marry her...
the chosen song was really suiting thr situation and they both were brilliant..muaaaww muaaawwwwww!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007ozzyie

anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveyouabhishek

it ws an awesome performance by abhini..they were brilliant in thr 1st song in dlmh...
i really liked when abhi covered nandu bk in d cloth..he s so cute..he genuinely loves her and will marry her...
the chosen song was really suiting thr situation and they both were brilliant..muaaaww muaaawwwwww!!!!

goshhhh ...they looked hot...n  what chemistry  Wink 
          nandu impressed me with her new look....they were amazing...starone we are looking forward some more songs Wink

kalapahad Groupbie
kalapahad
kalapahad

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
it was so boring n waste of time

Edited by kalapahad - 25 January 2011 at 10:38pm
anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalapahad

it was so boring n waste of time
dear kalapahad...i know u hate abhishek but dat desnt mean u'll say anythin abt them...there are fans of abhini too...n we love themSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
It was sweet..random, but sweet
@kalapahad
Ok, I get it you don't like Abhini, but there are plenty of fans of them in this forum, you can appreciate chalka all you want, but bashing/insulting other characters/ jodis isn't good, nor acceptable at IF, so please take careSmile

Edited by Suvi7884 - 26 January 2011 at 2:16am
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Sorry but I found it completely unnecessary and out of rhythm..All of a sudden Abhishek started doing MJ moves and Nandini, who is supposedly modest, reserved and "sanskaari" girl, starts stripping and posing like Marylin Monroe seems a bit undigestible.
Please note that I have nothing against Abhishek-Nandini..In fact, I am not interested in any couple..I watch this show only for Alka.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_ams-Doppelganger-Prinsesse.Suvi

omiraja Senior Member
omiraja
omiraja

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
more like jokers dance gosh hes so handsome but looked totally out of place when dancing, im sorry no offence to any one, but the whole thing looked forced & out of place. it was just silly as they cant even dance especially abhi & how come shy nandu has becoe so bold & has begun to flash in front os some one she barely knows for a week

Edited by omiraja - 26 January 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_amsPrinsesse.Suvi

anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omiraja

more like jokers dance gosh hes so handsome but looked totally out of place when dancing, im sorry no offence to any one, but the whole thing looked forced & out of place. it was just silly as they cant even dance especially abhi & how come shy nandu has becoe so bold & has begun to flash in front os some one she barely knows for a week

it was out of place...but  i loved it yaar...why are u bashind abhini....
they looked so much in love....
           i think this happens in love...i loved their chemistry...
                     but still i feel cv's must not spoil nandu's image...coz nandu cant do wrong things...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index