India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Beauty and the Beast

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yes, Beauty and the Beast our NivRen's story. At a young age a fairy cursed a prince to become a beast. His curse will break only and only with true love. So the beast waited all his life craving for that Love and looked every where for that love and who will love him a beast. So one day the beast saw an innocent girl who was ready to sacrifice her life for her family, she the beast thought will be the girl who will love him for what he is and break his curse for sure, she will give him the love he craved all his life. So he proposed to her and told her that she needs to live with him in his palace and he will make sure her family is safe. She agreed for what the beast said but at first she was repulsive towards the Beast but later the beast with his friendship changed her thinking. He made her laugh, smile, dance and he gave her gifts, laughed with her danced with her ate with her read stories wiht her,walked with her and made her feel like a princess. So the Beauty and the Beast became friends and the day was fast approaching for Beast and he had to ask Beauty to love him for what he is but always for him Beauty's wish and her happiness came first. So when Beauty asked him to see her family, he sent her away But Beauty could not live without her Beast and when she came to know that Cruel villagers are going to the palace tokill  her Beast, she became furious and came running to the palace to protect her Beast, to support her Beast, to save her Beast. When she came and saw that her beast was so crumpled, so devasted was nearly dying she could not hold what was in her heart, She always knew that her Beast wanted to hear her say those 3 Magic words and which were hidden deep down in her heart that yes, SHe Loved her Beast for the person he is. So she told the Beast that She loved him from her heart, she will Love him for eternity, She Loves him and only Him and noone else in this whole world, she cannot live without her beast and asked him and begged him to come back to her. As soon as the Beast heard those 3 Magic words which he was craving to hear all his life his curse Broke and so Emerged the Handsome Prince. Beauty was taken back, who was this guy what happened to her Beast and she looked everywhere for her Beast, then the Handsome Prince came forward and held her shoulders to look down at his Beauty the touch she knew that touch it was her Beast's touch but he was not her beast she looked up into the eyes of this Handsome Prince and knew the instant that those were her Beast's eyes, her Beast used to look at her the same way with so much Love, Passion, tendernes,Care, respect and she said you are my Beast and the Handsome Prince replied Yes, my Beauty I am your Prince and you are my Princess. He looked down at his Beauty's innocent,pure,Beautiful,Divine and Magical face yes, Magical she with her True love broke his curse and made him the real man again and he took her into his arms hugged her, kissed her and told her that you my Beauty are God send angel for Me to give the Love I craved for my entire life and made me see the real human in me. Thank you for coming into my life and sharing your Love. Atlast the Beauty was where she belonged in the arms of her Handsome Prince who she always dreamed of who loved her more than his life and made her feel like his princess and the Handsome prince was where he should be holding his Beauty with all his heart and thanking the Gods in Heaven for sending his Beauty to him atlast.
The people who cared and loved them shared their happiness, so the Beauty and the Handsome Prince vowed infornt of them that they will Love and Cherish eachother together for ever and ever until eternity.
So my friends what do you think isn't out Handsome Prince Viren who got cursed and craving for Love as Beast does have a chance with his Beauty and innocent,pure hearted girl she definitely will break his curse and his hatred and bring out the real Handsome Prince the human he is with her One True love.
I will be waiting for that day whenever it is to see how my innocent & pure Nivi will bring out the real handsome Viren out of the Beast he is now and will cherish their Love until eternity along with them or rather watching them.
So CT's I love the way you created the Character Mr.Viren Sood, I was worried how you were going to redeem his character but now I know from the past two episode I am loving this Viren just as I love the Beast and I will love the Viren later just as I love the Handsome Prince.
Thankyou for creating such a character like Viren who has a heart of gold, who does have humanity but lost in this cruel world craving for love just like any human who will be lost and hatred took over him But thankyou for creating a character like Nivi to be his Beauty and Love him for the real human he is and show him the light at the end of the tunnel and break his curse with her True Love and bring out the real handsome prince Mr. Viren Sood
Thank you from my heart for creating such a real character, he is not perfect but will change and be perfect with Love of his Wife.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniecoolgirl7prajeeaashiluvskinnysavera2007shana_83MonuKaKinshukRani2011Shayafangina24lamssihucelestaeNivRenDeewaniZaykebazzAnanyazarmeenogmann2010anjaani07_Namita_Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviarasirjee

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
awesome !!!!

I agree they are very much complex and more real

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafan

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Very nicely written, good job MiliClap I loved it!

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Mili that is bloody brilliant honest i seriously loved it well done hun x

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
excellent analisis!!!!!!!!

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Milee... Too good and comparison is very apt.
Beast in Viren has taken over completely and he is not able to see the Beauty he has with him. But she is there and will release him from this Beast.

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Brilliant Milee... Too good and comparison is very apt.
Beast in Viren has taken over completely and he is not able to see the Beauty he has with him. But she is there and will release him from this Beast.
Yes, we will wait for that Handsome Prince to emerge out of the Beast. And its only the Beauty who can do that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Beautiful description of NivRen Milee !!! *hugs*

Yes, our Nivi is the sweet, loving, caring and pure hearted beauty, whereas Viren is our wounded beast because of all the hatred, pain, misery and loneliness he has nurtured in his heart his entire life !!!

We have seen many scenes where Viren has always wanted Nivi to question him, but she never cared, and that hurt him a lot ! Because he has been dying to confide in someone, but he won't do it until he is damn sure Nivi is his completely and will never ever leave him, even if she finds out the truth about him, because he loves her, but I'm not sure he realize this or not !! But she has become a very vital part of his life, because she is the family he never had !! She is the support he never had. She is the guiding force which he never had ! So while he is taking revenge on his brother, he is also making sure that she falls in love with him completely, so she does not leave him at any cost, because he won't be able to survive without her !!

lamsNivRenDeewaniShayafan

Go to top