Bairi Piya

India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Question about DV-Amoli tea scene (Page 2)

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
What  a romantic scene love the way he stares at herEmbarrassed  Heart. thank you leela Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Originally posted by PreciousPri

That was one of the most romantic and seductive scenes of the two...... the way he looks at her Day Dreaming......Masha-Allah..... too good n her own expressions Day Dreaming.... wot scintillating chemistry between the two..

N then when he dips his other finger in the tea in antipation it will result in the same....... awww how sweet...... Blushing

Gowri absolutley agree.... that smile was superb

Leela if u dont mind can i give other suggestions n then if u feel they r appropriate then u can make new posts about them..... like i did when u were asking about songs 4 a VM??

Well u mentioned u wanted a song which is 4 her eyes..... esp with her grey contacts..... love her eyes..... i think one song that inevitably goes with that is "tere mast mast do nain".... i can think of numerous scenes which involves him just staring at her n that will go with certain lyrics of the song.....Also r u lookign 4 recent songs only?? coz there r some golden oldies which r quite good....... like "bade achhey lagte hain" i know it was played 4 Amoli n radhe but its a nice song... a little slow i agree but the lyrics r so good .... also "pal pal dil ke paas" ...

Other romantic clips..... Jan 16th ..... when she is coming down the stairs in that blue saree and he hears her anklet n upon hearing it slowly looks up at her.... that was romantic..... n the best part is that she doesnt give him a disgusted look as usual LOL.... both have a nice eye-lock...... maybe??

When he carries her back in2 the haveli after she sprains her ankle in that black lace saree..... after their marriage.... i cant remember her expressions of the top of my head..... ill have 2 see it again 2 make sure Embarrassed

That chipkali scene..... both landing on the bed..... the little hesitant little apprehensive eye-lock Day Dreaming.....

Him inhaling her hair fragrance at the bridge after both come 2 Devgadh..... so seductive but her expressions arent the best so maybe a little snipping to make sure DV n his bit is the focus......

Another him inhaling her saree fragrance afta the news of her death come...... n he is in her room remembering her.....

Oh n how can i 4get that sizzling button sewing scene,...... Blushing Day Dreaming..... her little apprehensive but enjoying it none the less and him enjoying it all......putting her hair lock behind ..... wow i miss them so much.... anyways this 1 was awesome

ill look 4 some more.... if u want that is..... Wink

Preci love these scenes yaar. I am going crazy after reading all these Blushing Haiiiiii...........DV/Amoli miss them a lot yaar. 

Me 2... wot brillaint scenes ..... so well written n performed by SK squared ClapClap..... i was BlushingBlushing while remembering them n writing them..... haiiiiiii me missing them like hell as well yaar Cry..... ill see if  i can find more Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

g_viswamSavitha0101leelaa9

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

That was one of the most romantic and seductive scenes of the two...... the way he looks at her Day Dreaming......Masha-Allah..... too good n her own expressions Day Dreaming.... wot scintillating chemistry between the two..

N then when he dips his other finger in the tea in antipation it will result in the same....... awww how sweet...... Blushing

Gowri absolutley agree.... that smile was superb

Leela if u dont mind can i give other suggestions n then if u feel they r appropriate then u can make new posts about them..... like i did when u were asking about songs 4 a VM??

Well u mentioned u wanted a song which is 4 her eyes..... esp with her grey contacts..... love her eyes..... i think one song that inevitably goes with that is "tere mast mast do nain".... i can think of numerous scenes which involves him just staring at her n that will go with certain lyrics of the song.....Also r u lookign 4 recent songs only?? coz there r some golden oldies which r quite good....... like "bade achhey lagte hain" i know it was played 4 Amoli n radhe but its a nice song... a little slow i agree but the lyrics r so good .... also "pal pal dil ke paas" ...

Other romantic clips..... Jan 16th ..... when she is coming down the stairs in that blue saree and he hears her anklet n upon hearing it slowly looks up at her.... that was romantic..... n the best part is that she doesnt give him a disgusted look as usual LOL.... both have a nice eye-lock...... maybe??

When he carries her back in2 the haveli after she sprains her ankle in that black lace saree..... after their marriage.... i cant remember her expressions of the top of my head..... ill have 2 see it again 2 make sure Embarrassed

That chipkali scene..... both landing on the bed..... the little hesitant little apprehensive eye-lock Day Dreaming.....

Him inhaling her hair fragrance at the bridge after both come 2 Devgadh..... so seductive but her expressions arent the best so maybe a little snipping to make sure DV n his bit is the focus......

Another him inhaling her saree fragrance afta the news of her death come...... n he is in her room remembering her.....

Oh n how can i 4get that sizzling button sewing scene,...... Blushing Day Dreaming..... her little apprehensive but enjoying it none the less and him enjoying it all......putting her hair lock behind ..... wow i miss them so much.... anyways this 1 was awesome

well said my friendClapClapClapClap u left me speechless after ur wonderful commentsTongue

PreciousPrileelaa9

king99 Senior Member
king99
king99

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Priya for these wonderful memories.  Makes me sooo happy to read these and relive them again.

DV/Amoli are very special and are very much missed.

PreciousPrileelaa9

bellakhan Newbie
bellakhan
bellakhan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
 mindblowing where are they we miss you dv and amoli

PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Sobia......... thanks a ton 4 ur appreciation yaar Hug..... i was left speechless afta seeing all these exquisite scenes Blushing.... both r in the same boat Tongue

Saba......... Ur most welcome dear 4 these memories which can neva be erased from our minds...... they will live till we live Day Dreaming....... im happy ur happy Hug

Like i said i fish our some more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Pri, I *love* your suggestions. All of them. And the way you've described the scenes... Day Dreaming

I'll definitely make the separate posts for them (thanks a ton for the generosity), but may I please copy-paste your fabulous descriptions?

As for the delightful 'Tere mast mast doh nain', I think we got a thread started suggesting that song for a VM, though not absolutely sure.

Any songs you can suggest that there aren't already threads for would be lovely, recent or old or in between.
I think the songs you've rec.ed here we already have threads for, that too at your suggestion. Not definitely sure, but will check on it later.
I was just sticking to romantic songs with at least a happy ending if not pleasant throughout, because the two of them looking romantic make any song look good. Day Dreaming

Could you note other fab scenes? It's okay if you don't have the time to check on the episode-dates. Just describe the scenes. At least they'll make for new threads, and there are lots of people unlike me who do remember the dates of episodes they love.

And thanks so very much for refreshing those fantastic memories, buddy. What scenes those two had. Day Dreaming Going to have to subsist on those until they are together on our screens again.

'Uttaran' has left me rather disappointed. I watch it desultorily, and if it were just SK throughout, that might even be okay. But it's not, and I don't like the series, so it's becoming like forced dosage of medication. Not fun.

Edited by leelaa9 - 27 January 2011 at 4:10am

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Pri, I *love* your suggestions. All of them. And the way you've described the scenes... Day Dreaming

thank u...... thank u very very much Embarrassed..... im jus trying 2 help Tongue

I'll definitely make the separate posts for them (thanks a ton for the generosity), but may I please copy-paste your fabulous descriptions?

oh cool... yea sure no probs at all Smile.....

As for the delightful 'Tere mast mast doh nain', I think we got a thread started suggesting that song for a VM, though not absolutely sure.

yes there is... n as far as i can remember every1 gave their Thumbs Up 4 that song

Any songs you can suggest that there aren't already threads for would be lovely, recent or old or in between.

Gottcha..... will do

I think the songs you've rec.ed here we already have threads for, that too at your suggestion. Not definitely sure, but will check on it later.
Um i dont think there r threads 4 bade acchey lagte hain or pal pal dil ke paas..... but yea check it out coz i may be wrong Confused

I was just sticking to romantic songs with at least a happy ending if not pleasant throughout, because the two of them looking romantic make any song look good. Day Dreaming
Ditto buddy Day Dreaming

Could you note other fab scenes? It's okay if you don't have the time to check on the episode-dates. Just describe the scenes. At least they'll make for new threads, and there are lots of people unlike me who do remember the dates of episodes they love.
Aye Aye captain Thumbs Up....... me on the look out Wink.... n ill try n get epi dates 4 the ones i have mentioned already.... just give me some time which at the moment seems as if there r not enuf hours in the day Embarrassed..... n any new ones i will describe the scene as well n try n get epi dates

And thanks so very much for refreshing those fantastic memories, buddy. What scenes those two had. Day Dreaming Going to have to subsist on those until they are together on our screens again.
ur most welcome buddy..... im glad i could take u all down memory lane wiv me n DV-Amoli Tongue.... yes this is wot we have 2 make do wiv until we get them bac

'Uttaran' has left me rather disappointed. I watch it desultorily, and if it were just SK throughout, that might even be okay. But it's not, and I don't like the series, so it's becoming like forced dosage of medication. Not fun.
ur so right...... like i said in the reply 2 ur comments that he is only shown 4 a bit..... n then the TV goes mute 4 the rest ...... ill giv it a week  

leelaa9

Go to top