RING CEREMONY 5 TIMES ,SO SR ALSO 5 TIMES .

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
         I was thinking that Maaneet had their Ring ceremony 4 to 5 times , so know if the SR happens 5 times wow . Today the half SR of Maaneet was 4 times better then AA's full ONS . I enjoyed all kind of emotions , it was restlessness , love , passion , shock , guilt , sorrow & mischief also .  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 If the SR happens for 5 times then OMG we all will melt like candle .
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Roshni:πŸ˜›

The of the SR was an amazing play of emotions.  They seemed to drink in their own bodily pleasures and become oblivious of the world outside.  She was so fully surrendered and he was celebrating the madness that raged in her.

So Rosh, I hope and demand 5 times SR passionately magnified to the power of 5.❀️😍

Cheers.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MAAN-GEET ❀️
Ring ceremony  3 TIMES (JHULE & MOON KE SAMNE,IN OFFICE,IN R STATION)πŸ‘
SHAADI  2 TIMES(PARTY & NOW)πŸ€—
....SO.........SR....2 TIMES..........☺️
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni19

I was thinking that Maaneet had their Ring ceremony 4 to 5 times , so know if the SR happens 5 times wow . Today the half SR of Maaneet was 4 times better then AA's full ONS . I enjoyed all kind of emotions , it was restlessness , love , passion , shock , guilt , sorrow & mischief also .  

Everyone of us will die of cardiac arrest as yesterday my heart was running like a freight train so, if that happens at least 2 to 3 times i need heart medicine......... still but am all for it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰