•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Well...does this show shock u or wat..!!! it just gets better n better by the day..!!!
Its totally Sony's loss😛 dat they r not taking care of this show..!!!

The show started wid Taashi comin in the hall and telling evry1 that she has written the note..
She tells that if u want to kill me, den just kill me...i wont say anything..anyways compared to the life that i'm living since days...death is much much better...i will accept it..!!! If u wanna kill for ur 'vansh'..just do it..!!! But..please, please tell me about others...my papa, others..wer have u hid them?? please leave them...they're innocent..i'm blocking u're vansh..please leave them..i promise i wont go anywhere..i'll surrender..but, tell me where are they all?? 
Arjun gets very very angry, n slaps Taashi very hard...He starts to yell at Taashi, that u crossed all the lines today...u have no prrof yet u r accusing my family back to back...i wont take it anymore...i wont tolerate it...just get out of the house...GET OUT..!!! Maaji asks her, y is he doing this..dont do this..
Arjun says..she has committed a sin...she has to be punished...!!! Taashi tells, Arjun i swear on our relation...i know that u're family's got to do wid this...my sacrifice..r u even believing in this 'andhvishwaas'???? Arjun tells that i wish i had thrown u out much before..u're no 1 to me..now get out..!! n he throws her out..and as she's just out of the door, Arjun whisper, "Go to the Maata's mandir, i'll meet u der"..n shouts..to get out..!!!!!😃😃

Maaji in her room talks to the hooded murderer that she's out..now its wide open..kill her..!!! then, Arjun enter from behind...Maaji asks him that y did he do this?? Y was he so angry?? Arjun replies that he ws doing this just to save her..Taashi being emotional, just spoke a lot in front of TaayaSa which she shudnt have...if she wud have stayed there..TaayaSa might hve taken sum action..so i had to save her...n i have asked her to meet me...but, Maaji please this talk is just between v both, dont tellt his to any1...please..!!! Taashi must b waitin for me..i gotta go..!!!
Maaji calls the murderer.......😉!!!

Taashi's at the mandir..she tells Maata..today my belief n trust WON!!!😊 i always knes Arjun loved me n cared for me...never doubted him..todays Arjun showe how much he loved me..he proved his love n support for me..!!! N she lights up the diya..!!!
Arjun is on his way to the mandir and the murderer is following him...as Arjun proceeds, he realises that he's been followed by the jeep...At the same time...the flame on the diya starts to move a little and Taashi wid the help of her palms saves it from going off...n gets a lil worried...
Meanwhile, Arjun tries n trricks the jeep..n the murderer loses Arjun out of his sight n after a long time, finds his car...But, no1's inside the car...so starts finding Arjun evrywhere...At the same time,,the diya fickles a lot..n Taashi gets really worried n asks Maata to protect Arjun...
Arjun attacks the muderer fro behind..and they both start fighting...the diya fickles a lot..they fight a lot, n see that the murderer is masked..so Arjun tries to take his mask off...Finally, after lobg fighthin, Arjun makes him fall n also falls on him n takes his mask off...n shouts.."TUM??"!!! n diya ficles rigorously...the murderer finds a huge stone, reaches for it, n hits Arjun hard..n the diya goes off..!!!👏 (Excellent scene)

Taashi tries n tries to light the diya again, bt it wud go off again n again...Taashi gets really worried that even Arjun hasnt reached yet...she realises that it might be a signal...n runs out of the manir in search for Arjun..After searchin a lot..she finds Arjun;s car, bt widout Arjun...she calls out loud for Arjun n wer r u?????????

Meanwhile, at the Haveli..evry1's worried about Arjun n that he's not returned since afternoon...Taayasa's really worried and asks wer is he?? BuaSa replies that he must have gone to meet Taashi..n dat he n Taashi must be planning to sumthing against the haveli...Maaji replies that Arjun will never ever go against the home..sumthing must have happened to him n tht she's really worried..TaayaSa tells maaji to have patience n asks the sister to try n calling Arjun again...bt again the cell was comin switched off!!!!!! 

Taashi out of fear calls the Havli in hope that Arjun or maaji wud pick up...but, Buasa picks up, so not wanting to reveal the identity she changes her voice n talks in english saiyn, "This is Sophie here, calling from Pinnacle life insurance, may i plz talk to ArjunSingh??" Buasa doesnt understand a word, n give the phone to Tannu...Taashi repeats the same thing btu Tannu realises its Taashi's voice..
n trying to create a conversation she tells he's not here n whispers very lighly that "Bhabhi its me Tannu"
Taashi gets relieved n asks ker whether she knows anything bout Arjun?? She says no no he's not here, but i'll tell him to call u as soon as he's back...TaayaSa gets suspicious n snatches the phone from Tannu, so Taashi hangs up the phone...TaayaSa asks Taanu who was it?? n y was she telling so much about Arjun?? Taanu replies that it ws from the bank wid sum queries for his account...

Taashi gets really really worried...n asks herself..Is even Arjun lost like others??? Has even he been kidnapped?? n tells...no, i'll find him...I'LL FIND MY ARJUN...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

Oh no!don't kill arjun he's a gud soul nd today he showed his luv for tashi.                  Thanx dwsc 4 ur efforts.                           U re right had sony changed the timing nd kept it in prime tym slot this show wud hve been a hit imyself can't watch it due 2 it's odd tyming only.
even today the show started at 10.56..!!! 26 minutes late..!!! unbelievable..!!!
thanks for the awesome update!

you're right..its Sony's fault for not highlighting this serial - i wonder who the hooded guy is...
Thank you very much..... Poor Arjun....his own mom is planning to burn his chita....so sad...
Nice gripping episode.. I am gonna watch it for sure.. 😳
Btw.. does anybody else think it is Rohan..the Hooded figure?? 😕