Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Yesterday's episode holds KEY to Viren's behavior (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Anju, thanks for sharing your thoughts very much appreciate it.
In reagrds with the first dialogue, its his insecurity of losing her talking big time. He wants Nivi to be all his completely he keeps repeating this dialogue quiet often if you have noticed I want you completely mine, he means Mind,Soul and Body. She should not be anyone's and her friendship with Sid is his insecurity. He doesnot want to share it with Sid because he lost everything to Sid.
The other two dialogues oh my gosh you cannot see me but I am actually fuming right now. Usually you all know how much calm person I am but these past couple of days is shaken me in regards with Viren and I didn't even watch today's episode where Viren was dragged out. Just by listening I am getting gose bumps

I have other thought just now while reading comments on this thread, I know we have to wait and watch what's the real back story but what if Bhupat sending Viren away to hostel for making JW & CC for killing Bhuvan. I mean to say remember that day Nivi was asking why you didn't question everyone why you didn't look into the matters, my father was innocent why you didnot listen to him. What if Bhupat Sood in his rage of losing his eldest and the best son wanted to give the same pain to JW & CC for what they did to Bhuvan. You know sometimes people completely lose their mind and their thinking power when in hatred, jealousy and sorrow too. This is just my POV I know it may not be true but it just striked me and I wanted to tell you al if not I will be pulling my hairs with it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Rehana86anjubalaxaviara

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
ccbm fans are brainiacs!!!!!!!!truely brainiacs!!!!!!we rock!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014anjubalaxaviara_Namita_

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

totally agree with you

not only we get to see how he holds the spoon as if he wants to murder some one but we also see that cc is crying her heart out. her pain is clearly visible.

This was a punishment for her more than viren

How can a mother suffer pain of separation from her child!?

I am sure her evilness is due to that day and her constant want to prove herself and her child being worthy of the soods.

in that battle she won YD's heart but BS is totally biased with sid.

And i think her siding with YD is also part of it cause, you see that YD and BS do not share a good relationship. IT could be that CC was sucessful in separating them.

It could also mean that she was somehow responsible in Bhuban's death/.?

You separate my child, I will separate yours  from you for ever?

Thats also possible!

A mother can do anything, go crazy when her child is taken away from her

i see where you are coming from....n it could be a possibility but if CC wanted she cud have stopped Viren coz she was the mother and she has all the rights to stop the world from taking her son away from her but i guess she kept quiet to prove herself to be an obedient daughter-in-law.....CC not going against dadaji abt sending him away could be the reason why Viren lost his trust on his mom too ......we never know, right.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83MonuKaKinshukmilee1014anjubalaxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Milee, you never know.. Anything is possible. But I do not think so DS will do that. Why punish a kid for the mistakes or crime done by the parents???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, you never know.. Anything is possible. But I do not think so DS will do that. Why punish a kid for the mistakes or crime done by the parents???
I know but just a thought came and wrote it down. Oh I am waiting for that back story so mcuh I want CT's to show a maha episode now with younger kids and their back story.
First CT's killed us showing that torture of Nivi and Now they are showing us Viren's past and killing us.

Really I am very much impressed with CT's for showing such story where we who hated Viren for one scene started emotionally getting affected for him and want to give a tight bear hug for whatever he went thru. They are just brilliant I say just brilliant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviara_Namita_

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Love your fresh analysis and especially to points 2 & 3.

While watching Dada Saab saying this you see nothing but pride in his decision to send Viren away, in fact I'm sure he's giving himself a clap on the back for what he sees as the 'making' of Viren Sood.

We seemed to have to put the blame on Viren short comings on Siddath; that Siddath was the cause of Viren pain and that's why Viren is taking revenge on Siddath.

However Siddath was no more then a child as Viren was when Viren was sent away and we saw today had very little recollection of Viren.

I do believe, until we find out, that Dada Saab is more likely to blame for Viren then anyone else.

Dada Saab didn't become this big business man by being meek and gentle it takes a certain amount of ruthlessness and cunning to make it in the business world and without a doubt that type of personality traits do bleed into Family life.

I think the Dada Saab and Dadi ruled their Sood Family with an iron fist, everyone knew what their place was within the Family.

For the 1st time my heart went out to Chanchal when Viren talked about being sent to hostel, you could see her pain and tears in her eyes, but she most probably knew her place and that meant not interfering with Dada Saab decision.

We know that at some point in Viren life he tried to commit suicide and I'm sure that will be some how linked to Siddath, which means that besides being 'abandoned' by his family something else traumatic happened to Viren.

As for your 1st point I 've come to belief as someone mentioned in another thread that Viren DOESN'T in fact love Nivi and that his salvation will be him falling in love.

It will be through Nivi that Viren will find his self worth as a person and love himself. It will be through Nivi that Viren will no longer see the actions that caused him so much grief from a child's view but from an adults. And it will be through Nivi that Viren will be able to 'forgive'/ move on from whatever Siddath did and form a genuine brotherly bond.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728anjubala

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Anju beautiful analysis ,

So Viren said that BS sent him to boarding school because of a bad report card and VD said that he used to read a lot and idolize his Sid Bhaiya ..so how the hell does Sid not remember Viren ?? ..Seriously sometimes I think the CTs lose it in trying to explain it AngryAngry

And Milee so Bhuvan has died , as we didnt see him in the flashback ..and so  I am thinking thats how Viren has Niv Sids photo .. so he knew Nivi and Divya but they dont remember him ..again a CT blooper AngryAngry

And yes BS is at fault her if he sent Viren to Boarding school for a bad report card ..AngryAngry

simran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Anju beautiful analysis ,

So Viren said that BS sent him to boarding school because of a bad report card and VD said that he used to read a lot and idolize his Sid Bhaiya ..so how the hell does Sid not remember Viren ?? ..Seriously sometimes I think the CTs lose it in trying to explain it AngryAngry

And Milee so Bhuvan has died , as we didnt see him in the flashback ..and so  I am thinking thats how Viren has Niv Sids photo .. so he knew Nivi and Divya but they dont remember him ..again a CT blooper AngryAngry

And yes BS is at fault her if he sent Viren to Boarding school for a bad report card ..AngryAngry

No Lamya, Bhuvan has not died as VD was shown with sindoor...

xaviara

Go to top