Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Yesterday's episode holds KEY to Viren's behavior

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Couple of dialogues in yesterday's episode hold lot of value and are an indication to the present and future track:

1) "un sab ka jo mujhe meri patni se alag karne ki koshish kar rahe hain" - shows Viren's insecurities and his fear of losing his wife. He thinks that the whole Sood house is behind his wife and are going to separate him from her as they did to him in his childhood by sending him to hostel and away from family. His plan was foiled by the travel agent by telling Sid about the booking. Hence now Viren thinks that Sid will go in detail and try to find out the truth. Hence it is going to result into his separation from Nivi. This is his thought.

2) "Aaj jo Viren hai woh usi din ki badaulat hai." Yes we know that. All his pains, issues, problems, insecurities are a  result of that day when he was sent to the hostel. And today we saw the flashback when he as being sent away and the way he was clinging to his mom and crying and begging to be not sent to hostel. That day and the memories are engraved in his mind and heart.

3) "Us hostel ne tumhari zindagi badal di." We do not know what all happened there and story will slowly unfold. Yes, a small innocent kid all alone in the crowd. Nobody is there to guide him, nobody to shower love and nobody to lift him up when he falls down and gets hurt. All this has left a huge mark on Viren's heart and life. Every kid handles these problems differently and Viren has kept it all inside. He is like a volcano now ready to burst and ready to take everyone who is in his path. When DS said this stmt, look at Viren. Mindblowing expressions. Pain is visible on his face. And look at his hand holding spoon as if he will pierce it in somebody's body. And the way he slowly shakes his head as if saying that yes hostel ne meri zindagi badal di... He surely has gone through hell during that time. And we need to know all about his past, how dreadful it was. He was like an orphan even though he had a family, trying to find his place.

Above 3 dialogues are the key to his condition..What are your thoughts about it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

Couple of dialogues in yesterday's episode hold lot of value and are an indication to the present and future track:

1) "un sab ka jo mujhe meri patni se alag karne ki koshish kar rahe hain" - shows Viren's insecurities and his fear of losing his wife. He thinks that the whole Sood house is behind his wife and are going to separate him from her as they did to him in his childhood by sending him to hostel and away from family. His plan was foiled by the travel agent by telling Sid about the booking. Hence now Viren thinks that Sid will go in detail and try to find out the truth. Hence it is going to result into his separation from Nivi. This is his thought.

2) "Aaj jo Viren hai woh usi din ki badaulat hai." Yes we know that. All his pains, issues, problems, insecurities are a  result of that day when he was sent to the hostel. And today we saw the flashback when he as being sent away and the way he was clinging to his mom and crying and begging to be not sent to hostel. That day and the memories are engraved in his mind and heart.

3) "Us hostel ne tumhari zindagi badal di." We do not know what all happened there and story will slowly unfold. Yes, a small innocent kid all alone in the crowd. Nobody is there to guide him, nobody to shower love and nobody to lift him up when he falls down and gets hurt. All this has left a huge mark on Viren's heart and life. Every kid handles these problems differently and Viren has kept it all inside. He is like a volcano now ready to burst and ready to take everyone who is in his path. When DS said this stmt, look at Viren. Mindblowing expressions. Pain is visible on his face. And look at his hand holding spoon as if he will pierce it in somebody's body. And the way he slowly shakes his head as if saying that yes hostel ne meri zindagi badal di... He surely has gone through hell during that time. And we need to know all about his past, how dreadful it was. He was like an orphan even though he had a family, trying to find his place.

Above 3 dialogues are the key to his condition..What are your thoughts about it?

This was a good analysis,  I completely agree with u, He fears that his family wants to seperate him from Nivi and specially that they have not given him love and all love and attention he got is from Nivi,  when he entered the show he was shown as a proud and full of atitude boy but after meeting nivi and marrying her he has softened down,  but his hatered for sid is not allowing him to overcome all the torture he must have gone through, 
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree 2nd and 3rd dialogue, dadji himself doesn't know how true those words are and that too in altogether different sense.Only Viren was aware of irony of those statements.

I thnk the 1st one more - on the spur of the moment comment - type.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree with you

not only we get to see how he holds the spoon as if he wants to murder some one but we also see that cc is crying her heart out. her pain is clearly visible.

This was a punishment for her more than viren

How can a mother suffer pain of separation from her child!?

I am sure her evilness is due to that day and her constant want to prove herself and her child being worthy of the soods.

in that battle she won YD's heart but BS is totally biased with sid.

And i think her siding with YD is also part of it cause, you see that YD and BS do not share a good relationship. IT could be that CC was sucessful in separating them.

It could also mean that she was somehow responsible in Bhuban's death/.?

You separate my child, I will separate yours  from you for ever?

Thats also possible!

A mother can do anything, go crazy when her child is taken away from her
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Anju beautiful and a fantastic post sweetie !!! *hugs* Thank you so much for posting this !!

First Dialogue : Right now Viren's hatred for Sid is at its peak, but even at a time like this, his fear of loosing Nivi is very much present there in his mind and heart !! Be it the fiasco with the travel agent or the bathrobe !! He does not want Nivi to find out about him just yet, because he is still not sure of her, and her love for him !! He still fears that if he didn't live up to the image he has created of himself in front of Nivi, she will leave him !!

Second Dialogue : I have taught to respect elders, but I felt like shaking Bhupat when he said this dialogue !! I wanted to ask him, did anyone of you even bothered to check how he fared in that boarding school and turned out ?? Because I don;t hold Viren responsible for his acts, I hold the entire Sood family for it !! How could they send such a small child away when he was begging and pleading that he did not want to go !!

Third dialogue : I start to shake when I even think about how did such a small child, who was so shy and a bookworm survived in the strict and cruel environment of the boarding school !! Because such kids are targeted and victimized more because they don't know how to protect and defend themselves !!! God knows how much he suffered over there that he tried to end his own life !! 😭 I don't blame him one bit for how he has turned out, because it was either die, or become like to for his own survival !! 😭

He was just a baby, how could they be so heartless ???? 😡

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u completely. all 3 dialogue's have lot of value there.
couldn't have said it better.

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
excellent job 👏.....no matter wut, i can't blame Viren for his obsession or insecurity..... fine he cudn't excell academically but that does not mean that Mr. Sood shud send him to the hostel.... from today's epi, it was confirmed that Viren used to consider Sid as his idol but one mistake and his entire perception abt his family has changed...... being the eldest in the family, Dadaji did seperate a kid from his family, and that affected him so badly, that now, he is unable to believe anyone as his own...and this is the reason, why he is NOT feeling bad hurting his own family members coz he was brought up being hurt by his own family members..... Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks all of you for your comments. I love to analyze NiVren and to other's POV too. It enlightens me and tells me how people think.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju, thanks for sharing your thoughts very much appreciate it.
In reagrds with the first dialogue, its his insecurity of losing her talking big time. He wants Nivi to be all his completely he keeps repeating this dialogue quiet often if you have noticed I want you completely mine, he means Mind,Soul and Body. She should not be anyone's and her friendship with Sid is his insecurity. He doesnot want to share it with Sid because he lost everything to Sid.
The other two dialogues oh my gosh you cannot see me but I am actually fuming right now. Usually you all know how much calm person I am but these past couple of days is shaken me in regards with Viren and I didn't even watch today's episode where Viren was dragged out. Just by listening I am getting gose bumps

I have other thought just now while reading comments on this thread, I know we have to wait and watch what's the real back story but what if Bhupat sending Viren away to hostel for making JW & CC for killing Bhuvan. I mean to say remember that day Nivi was asking why you didn't question everyone why you didn't look into the matters, my father was innocent why you didnot listen to him. What if Bhupat Sood in his rage of losing his eldest and the best son wanted to give the same pain to JW & CC for what they did to Bhuvan. You know sometimes people completely lose their mind and their thinking power when in hatred, jealousy and sorrow too. This is just my POV I know it may not be true but it just striked me and I wanted to tell you al if not I will be pulling my hairs with it.
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ccbm fans are brainiacs!!!!!!!!truely brainiacs!!!!!!we rock!!!!!!