Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

inadvisable during complicated pregnancy!!

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
as much as people are making an issue out of maan's decision....

you can google it or do whatever... you will find that it says s** should be avoided if the pregnancy is complicated and we all know how the doctor has advised abortion...

I am so happy that the cv's showed us the romantic moments and simultaneously kept the sr pending with logic in it!!!!

Edited by pisces_pisces - 25 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

summikhangurpreet28mausam19iqbals4everAbsoluvkawaii_geetrani-luckimisty85

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces_pisces

you can google it or do whatever... you will find that it says s** should be avoided if the pregnancy is complicated and we all know how the doctor has advised abortion...

I am so happy that the cv's showed us the romantic moments and simultaneously kept the sr pending with logic in it!!!!

I know dear....logically u r absolutely right...he had to stop coz of the COMPLICATED baby....

But v besharams just wanna have some fun.....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28rani-luckimisty85

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

I know dear....logically u r absolutely right...he had to stop coz of the COMPLICATED baby....

ofcourse we all dooo :) but i am happy we got o see the romance and then the sr also... i am just hoping that they dont stop showing the cosy moments between them because of this...
as for sr read the fan fictions ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrani-luckimisty85

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

it is not the non showing of the sr that worries me....i can wait for it...but he should tell her the truth and not keep her more stressed out...that is all...if he does not tell the truth, it will only give her more stress and more harm to her...she will definitely understand if he explains to her...she is not like his siblings who just want to have "IT" no matter whatever the occasion(i am referring to anne who is after it at the time of her bro's wedding and dev who knowing he is going to ditch her the next day, went ahead and did it)....well i have faith in maan singh khurana...i bet he will tell and make her understand...the marriage is over now, just like indian tv serials where nowhere the sr is shown when it should be shown, i guess we will have to wait for it...but cvs there is no harm in showing small nok-jhoks, romances for which they r famous.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03Absoluv

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

sob........sob.....CryCryCryeven though am very sad tht the DEED could not be completed CryCry( include me in ur "besharam" list nowBig smile) but....u r 100% CORRECT!!! maan did the best 4 the sake of geet...and only geet!!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28maaneet_piscesAbsoluvmisty85

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

it is not the non showing of the sr that worries me....i can wait for it...but he should tell her the truth and not keep her more stressed out...that is all...if he does not tell the truth, it will only give her more stress and more harm to her...she will definitely understand if he explains to her...she is not like his siblings who just want to have "IT" no matter whatever the occasion(i am referring to anne who is after it at the time of her bro's wedding and dev who knowing he is going to ditch her the next day, went ahead and did it)....well i have faith in maan singh khurana...i bet he will tell and make her understand...the marriage is over now, just like indian tv serials where nowhere the sr is shown when it should be shown, i guess we will have to wait for it...but cvs there is no harm in showing small nok-jhoks, romances for which they r famous.....

i am sure they will resolve it... i mean its a daily soap so they do stretch all these things abit...but i am hoping that by the end of the week max maan will offer her an explanation and we will get to see the mushy moments between them!!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kawaii_geet

sob........sob.....CryCryCryeven though am very sad tht the DEED could not be completed CryCry( include me in ur "besharam" list nowBig smile) but....u r 100% CORRECT!!! maan did the best 4 the sake of geet...and only geet!!!Clap

yaaaaaaaa.... afterall he is MAAN...gosh makes me dream of a similar man in my life although i know it is impossible :)SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvkawaii_geet

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top