Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

True professionalism (Page 15)

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked Chinks did anyone say othewise??Angry

DD made the day for me yesterday and today! She is such a natural! Big smile Noone can match her performance ever! EVER!Big smile She was perfect inthe scenes with Dadima on Monday... Daarji Scenes with Geet brought tears to my eyes.... I felt it was really her going through all that in her life!! Just soooo natural! Love you DD!! NOONE can EVER BEAT YOU! Keep up the good work!ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006ashijazzeretteLuvScooby-lazybee-

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up DD.  Love you.  Love your lips and your eyes.  They tell your story in every moment that ticks with time......
ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I totally agree DD was superb yesterday.The way she performed  it looked all so real. Her expressions were priceless she brought life in the whole SR scene. Where as GC looked abit uncomfortable DD being a true professional carried it forward very the well. The hug was just mind blowing frm DD's side. Terrific job done by her Hats off to herClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby-lazybee-

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-shah

drashti my janu is such an atom bomb.shola badan,pari drashti stole the show.she is more than perfect.i m short of words to express how stunningly amazing my princess is.muahhhhhhhhhhhh.
 shola badan mehka chaman ,suno yaaro ho hum dd pae haan bas dd pe mar meetay hain sunlo aiye haseeno pyar humse phr na hogaaaaaaaaa
aisa zakham diya hai jo na phir bhare ga har haseen chaere se ab ye dil kakega hum tou jaane jaane dd pe mar meetai hain sunlo sab haseeno pyar humse phr na hogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshr-lazybee-

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

ShockedShockedShocked Chinks did anyone say othewise??Angry

DD made the day for me yesterday and today! She is such a natural! Big smile Noone can match her performance ever! EVER!Big smile She was perfect inthe scenes with Dadima on Monday... Daarji Scenes with Geet brought tears to my eyes.... I felt it was really her going through all that in her life!! Just soooo natural! Love you DD!! NOONE can EVER BEAT YOU! Keep up the good work!ClapClap

No Preethi.....Nobody said anything...LOLIt was mutual decision to make this post Embarrassed....Why I will let u know at our place.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi

I totally agree DD was superb yesterday.The way she performed  it looked all so real. Her expressions were priceless she brought life in the whole SR scene. Where as GC looked abit uncomfortable DD being a true professional carried it forward very the well. The hug was just mind blowing frm DD's side. Terrific job done by her Hats off to herClap

Right Ashi.....The scene was terribly hot & DD's expression was out of this world.....Embarrassed
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

Originally posted by zoya-shah

drashti my janu is such an atom bomb.shola badan,pari drashti stole the show.she is more than perfect.i m short of words to express how stunningly amazing my princess is.muahhhhhhhhhhhh.
 shola badan mehka chaman ,suno yaaro ho hum dd pae haan bas dd pe mar meetay hain sunlo aiye haseeno pyar humse phr na hogaaaaaaaaa
aisa zakham diya hai jo na phir bhare ga har haseen chaere se ab ye dil kakega hum tou jaane jaane dd pe mar meetai hain sunlo sab haseeno pyar humse phr na hogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thats good my Poet buddies....I really need to learn this from u guys....Smile

Go to top