India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

True professionalism (Page 14)

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with all of you, she was exceptional today with all of her expressionsClap. I'll be unfair if i say only she was good because i felt that GC was equally amazingClap. I think both emoted brilliantly, DD was mind blowing while acting happy, excited and scared all at the same timeThumbs Up. Being a girl who has to be feeling this while consummation, she made it look sooooo real on-screen, that has to be really hard, so standing ovatiion for her, at least from my sideBig smileClap. GC, the way he said his dialogues today, OMG speechlessEmbarrassed! especially when he said: "Aaj hamare beech lafzon ki bhi koi jaga nahi hai" and all the other lines, just one word WOW!!!Clap I didn't think he was uncomfortable at all even during the tummy scene, i felt that this is the way the scene was suppose to be, cuz he's romancing, he can't just grab her tummy, he'll go slowly and then he does eventually touch itEmbarrassed. He looked very relaxed to me, and that hug, UFFFFFFFEmbarrassed, it was done soooo perfectly, i have no wordsClap. They both looked soooooo much in love, i could've just kissed themLOL. Anyways, all i want to say is that, both have done a fantastic job today, there are no words to describe their acting skills for today, they're both starsStarClap.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyAmoureux-lazybee-Silentsoul

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

Omg Chinki she was just toooo good, what an actress she is, she emoted so well that I could actually feel what she was going throughBlushing
Hats off to herClap

Right Amu.....she enacted all feelings & emotions so well.....Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishjazzerettehappygolucky

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

I totally agree with all of you, she was exceptional today with all of her expressionsClap. I'll be unfair if i say only she was good because i felt that GC was equally amazingClap. I think both emoted brilliantly, DD was mind blowing while acting happy, excited and scared all at the same timeThumbs Up. Being a girl who has to be feeling this while consummation, she made it look sooooo real on-screen, that has to be really hard, so standing ovatiion for her, at least from my sideBig smileClap. GC, the way he said his dialogues today, OMG speechlessEmbarrassed! especially when he said: "Aaj hamare beech lafzon ki bhi koi jaga nahi hai" and all the other lines, just one word WOW!!!Clap I didn't think he was uncomfortable at all even during the tummy scene, i felt that this is the way the scene was suppose to be, cuz he's romancing, he can't just grab her tummy, he'll go slowly and then he does eventually touch itEmbarrassed. He looked very relaxed to me, and that hug, UFFFFFFFEmbarrassed, it was done soooo perfectly, i have no wordsClap. They both looked soooooo much in love, i could've just kissed themLOL. Anyways, all i want to say is that, both have done a fantastic job today, there are no words to describe their acting skills for today, they're both starsStarClap.

Hey u r so right buddy.....the whole scene was excellent....but for me I feel DD was little more good @ enacting expressions...No offense to GC fans....just my POVEmbarrassedBoth of them complement each other...Wink

charlie1950jazzeretteAmoureux

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
First of all THANK YOU for PM chinkiHug
now coming to my point..............DD was amazing today && for me GC was superb tooClapDay Dreaming. They both complement each other as u already said........&& GurTi rocks foreverLOL!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

First of all THANK YOU for PM chinkiHug
now coming to my point..............DD was amazing today && for me GC was superb tooClapDay Dreaming. They both complement each other as u already said........&& GurTi rocks foreverLOL!!

U r most welcome my buddy....Hug

I m still in favor of  DD's priceless expressionEmbarrassed

charlie1950jazzerette.Kiran.

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I agree i only watch this show for the one and only dd :) she is my heart and soul

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charlie1950jazzerette-lazybee-Amoureux

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

I agree i only watch this show for the one and only dd :) she is my heart and soul

Well said......Thumbs Up

DD is heart & soul of the GHSP too...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlie1950jazzerette

CSSK IF-Sizzlerz
CSSK
CSSK

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
yes epi drashti stole the show the way she emote the dialogue and expression really good in yes epi dd was mindblowing she is really natural actor and she is jaan of ghsp she is the best gc was also good i love his dialogue and expression uff it was too hot but i don't know why he hesitate to act romance scene afterall he is actor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-

Go to top