Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"heated argument" thats not true!!

xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey people , i loved the episode todays and our mini suhagraat scene between maneet. πŸ˜ƒ ever since i read the TB article i was worried about maneet having argument on the suhagraat ... the article sed they are to have an heated argument on the night  and maan gets angry n leave . but guys nothing like that ever happened they had no argument maan just realised about baby and stopped and told geet to go to sleep. which part of that was an argument?

its not the first time its happened but TB have done it before ..remember the maan kasam  article ? that hes gonna take a 12 day kasam and promise to marry geet nothing like that happened  but he did promise to give geet the happiness in wedding is that what they meant?

but im happy for what maan done  it just shows how caring he is and always will be.😊 looking forward to next episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
yeah ur right the TB articles usually are accurate but nowadays they have been really overblown not just for this show but others as well. I sometimes watch KMH 2 and the article before the main couple got married said that the main girl would marry the other guy but it did not happen so sometimes the TB gets it really wrong.
zara158 thumbnail
i noooooooooo

there's been so much occasions where tellybuzz have said either this is going to happen or either that and it never happens

they should seriously get their facts straight
it's not fair on us

we expect something to happen and instead something else happens

and then im like........"what that wasn't supposed to happen"

lol
xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zara158

i noooooooooo

there's been so much occasions where tellybuzz have said either this is going to happen or either that and it never happens

they should seriously get their facts straight
it's not fair on us

we expect something to happen and instead something else happens

and then im like........"what that wasn't supposed to happen"

lol

haha love ur comment ....πŸ˜ƒ yeh they need to get their facts straight big time... otherwise gonna have to switch to our angry avatar like MSK does!!😊
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agreee with youu.... =)
xxxxx
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i was thinking the same, there was no argument at allπŸ˜•. Maybe in the coming days there will be, Geet might get frustrated thinking why Maan won't come close to her and maybe they'll have the argument then. i'm glad at least there was no quarrel today😊, they also said that this mamla will be resolved on Saturday, i hope that peice of news is at least trueπŸ˜ƒ.
Shana-x thumbnail
I completely agree. Remember in previous episodes the risk of the baby's life was mentioned? could be linked. The  episode also showed him saying "im doing it for your sake" so it wont be as bad hopefully!
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i think argument was not for today but for saturday after maan avoiding geet and all they might have argument but hope not another mu ang ego clash.
*~*Mehek*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was also worried after TB article, I could not concentrate on watching the epi coz I knew they were going to argue about something, BUT they didnt....