simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hi friends
                i am watching this show when its start in todays precap bharti goes in car and try to find them . It shows her kindness towards family after bear all this. so this thing force me to write. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm i cant make my mind up whether its kindness or shes being a doormat

If i was in her position...and had been humilated like the way she was by her husband, MIL and the rest of the family i wouldnt bother with them...why be kind to those who have no respect for you or dont care abour your feelings?
simibrar1990 thumbnail
😊 you are right . but this shows her good teachings sanskar which she gets from her parents.😊😊 thanks for reply.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but no one has feeling or respect for her now.. she shud not go..
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shes too kind for her own good

I agree with you she has been bought up very wel by her parents and thats exactly why deserves someone who will show her te same respect and love that she deserves
simibrar1990 thumbnail
😊😊  now next what u think guys if she able to find them is murli and his family come with her or not what will be next now ?😃😃
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bharti defo had good upbringing but why go where you are not wanted - i think she'll probably be persuaded by Gau to go after Murli and them lot though Kamla will reject her...and so will Murli
simibrar1990 thumbnail
😊😊   yes she don't think about her presitage and not think about her Dad. we want that she stands strongliy and face the problem use her edu and rise her dads buisness be a strong women. 😃