Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR (Page 9)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by umayal

Yes Kool Di. I Know it was a compliment to my Archu.
You Know when I read that Line of yours,I felt so Happy.Smile
On my Birthday,you have given your compliments for our sweet archu.Smile.
When you said,I dont expect this from archu who was a mature girl,I was over the moon( though this seems silly.Big smile)

LOL I have to be curt in my commentary u know .I really dont hate her , people misunderstand me . If Im not curt , CVS wont take ANY notice . Also , I have to provide masalafor further episodes .

Totally And Truly Understood Di.Smile
And know why you say such things in commentary.

But when you officially say Good things about her,it made me so happy.

Ok.Just now I am going to sleep di.Off to bed.Bye .Take care

Edited by umayal - 25 January 2011 at 4:34pm

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

@Kools:

Arey I understood what you wanted to say. I was only confused about my own opinion of Archu- to be or not to be mad at her. That's it. I don't care so much about giving message to CV's and all that. I only think about how I evaluate the characters and their actions. But now I'm confused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hail Kool! I agree with you, Vaishali should not give up her child. I hope she raises her child on her own and does not go back to Dharmesh. She shouldn't let him have anything to do with her child, not after what she saw he did to his son Varun. Just to cover his lies, he denied knowing his own son and even now after being caught he still tries to be a bully. What a jerk!

I understand Vaishali being upset at Manav and Archana but if they were to tell her the truth before this, would she have believed them? I doubt it, she would have insulted them and defended Dharmesh.

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Agree with you on  the issue of giving away babies.It looks as  if they are christmas gifts given away by Santa.

How stupid Dead. How can a mother even think of parting from her child.In this case the mother has already decided to  part with her child when it s still in the womb.  Just bnecasue she has a prob with B Wada does it mean she should dump her baby? let her dump B wada we dont mind .What sin has the baby committed? How better  are Vasihu and Varsha  than the ignorant , poor women who secretly dump their  new born babies out of societal fear  in dust bins ??  These two  stupid females are educated!!!!!!!!Angry 

I hav read that even the surrogate mothers  who rent their wombs it for the sake of money in places like Anand (gujarat) are very pained when they part with the babies.  I brought this topic in to suggest how Vaishu, Varsha and Shravni too  in spite of  being the  real mothers cud think of something like this.

High time CVs  turned socially responsible.Let them show Varsha and Satish adopting a baby. That wud at least send  a good message to the people instead of surrogacy and all that BULL  

Edited by viram - 25 January 2011 at 7:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you on  the  point that a chracter like Archnan shudnt hav used words like giri hui aurat.  It doesn't behove of her character.  
Some how I feel very  bad  when  things like character prop up when two women quarrel. I dont  think this issue comes up when two men fight . Hav to observe hence forth. It is always the woman who bears the brunt.No body points a finger at the man.

My sympathies are with Madhuri .hatrs off to her for having explained  her condition in a nice manner without any melodrama.So voted for her on the SOTD thread.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Kools Clap

Archu should have demanded an answer from Dharmu instead of Madhuri, but at least she was remorseful for her action after finding out the truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Hi Kooldi,

Interesting commentary as usual TongueDharmu's part was hilarious..Lancelot LOLLOL

My views:

Point 1: I'm never been a Shravani basher. To me the most foolish thing she did in her life is leaving her son to the disturbed old lady who she knows does not have the financial means to bring him up. When ArMan visited her she knew they were not living with the Ds but she didn't go back for him. She is the mother why ask ArMan to raise her child?         

Point 2: Agree with Niki on this. What I liked about the scene is after she has done screaming, she listened to Madhuri's side of the story.Most people would not bother to listen to the 'villain' and Archu did regret her outburst. She was human today and its nice to see her being human for a change.

Point 4: IMO what Archu did is right. She did try to tell a few times but changed her mind last minute. No one would have listened to her and Manav. The Ks placed Dharmu on a pedestal cuz of his social status.No one would have believed ArMan, they will be ostracized by Sulo aai again and Dharmu would carry on with his dual life. I'm glad Vaishu caught him in the act, seeing is believing. I feel sorry for Madhuri not Vaishu.    

Point 5: Sulo aai doesn't know about this story yet, when she does there HAS to be a slap. Enough with the double standards LOLLOL

Point 7: Agree. Damo is a lousy husbandAngry    

Loved reading your compliments on Archu Hug  Warmed my heart Wink 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Go to top