India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR (Page 8)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Nobody likes it Kools. But I said na, gusse mein log pagal ho jaate hain and regret later. I myself said I want Archu to apologize later. I have nothing more to add here. Going to study. Bye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Kool Di, I totally agree with Nikki.That is what my point also when I said I wish to take archu side and speak in favour of her. I stated that she did what a person usually do in such case.show their anger at  one who is responsible for this mess right now.She did that. She judged  wrong but later when she know the truth,she did say that Madhuri was right and she was no where wrong and vaishu as also not done mistake to deserve this.

But then,what you said is also right(so confused here),that is this is not what is expected from a character like archana.She is way out of line when she accused madhuri with that words.
Thats why I said,even I wish to stand for archu,these Cv's leaves no path with their spoilt Dialogues given to her.Ouch
Disapprove

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
umi Archna is not a pagal aurat like SAvita or Varsha . Anger makes one pagal but mature people handle their anger and KNOW their bounds . Thats what makes them seperate from others .
Somehow I cannot see  the characters of Satish , Archana , Manav , Sulochana or even Manohar call some person GIRI HUI AURAT or pass comments on CHARACTER . They r perfectly capable of blasting the person and getting point across in their own mature way .
Thats ALL i have to say today . I rather meant this as a compliment to Archana , not as a criticism . Regarding Varsha I have no expectations . She goes overboard in anger .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzshermanikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

umi Archna is not a pagal aurat like SAvita or Varsha . Anger makes one pagal but mature people handle their anger and KNOW their bounds . Thats what makes them seperate from others .
Somehow I cannot see  the characters of Satish , Archana , Manav , Sulochana or even Manohar call some person GIRI HUI AURAT or pass comments on CHARACTER . They r perfectly capable of blasting the person and getting point across in their own mature way .
Thats ALL i have to say today . I rather meant this as a compliment to Archana , not as a criticism . Regarding Varsha I have no expectations . She goes overboard in anger .

okay now I'm also confused.Ouch

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Yes Kool Di. I Know it was a compliment to my Archu.
You Know when I read that Line of yours,I felt so Happy.Smile
On my Birthday,you have given your compliments for our sweet archu.Smile.
When you said,I dont expect this from archu who was a mature girl,I was over the moon( though this seems silly.Big smile)

Edited by umayal - 25 January 2011 at 4:22pm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

okay now I'm also confused.Ouch

Simple . For some reason I simply cannot picture Manav calling ANYONE , even Manju as GIRI HUI AURAT . I cannot see him taunting someones CHARACTER . I didnt see him doing it even to Ajit after he married Vandu . Thats Manav for u .

I can see Varsha attacking ANYONES character .She is perfectly capable of that .So can Rasika .So can Bhavna .

Cant see Sulo doing it .Inspite of her slaps , a very sane lady in anger , when it comes to WORDS strangely enough . See how she has handled Shravnis rudeness , not once has she flung Shravnis character on her face and said Look my daughter is doing huge favour on u , varna u had blackened ur face before marraige . Sulo DOESN"T attack character . She doesnt hit below the belt .

Manohar , Satish r thoroughly decent . Manju can speak dirty .

Its just my reading and my expectation of characters . Archnas two sisters r perfectly capable of attacking Madhuris character . Why , they didnt hesitate to call their jeeju MANHOOS .But Archu ? Oh boy no . She is the sweetest , most mature girl out there .........she doesn't talk like that . She will go to the root of this problem , but in her own way . And its that PERSONAL WAY that was missing in todays scene . It was so out of character .I HAD to blast her .What to do , CVS wont get message .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

[

Oh boy no . She is the sweetest , most mature girl out there .........she doesn't talk like that . She will go to the root of this problem , but in her own way .

Oh.Kool Di.You made my Day today with this comment .Hug

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Yes Kool Di. I Know it was a compliment to my Archu.
You Know when I read that Line of yours,I felt so Happy.Smile
On my Birthday,you have given your compliments for our sweet archu.Smile.
When you said,I dont expect this from archu who was a mature girl,I was over the moon( though this seems silly.Big smile)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I have to be curt in my commentary u know .I really dont hate her , people misunderstand me . If Im not curt , CVS wont take ANY notice . Also , I have to provide masalafor further episodes .

LuvSSever

Go to top