Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR (Page 7)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Kools, fab commentary.

I agree with many of your points. Especially the one where you said that Vaishu should NOT give up her baby to Varsha. Exactly! NO WAY should this happen!!! I know many think that it would make for an interesting track, but I don't really want to see this.

Let Vaishu become strong for the sake of her child, work on her own and bring up her child on her own and show her chauvinist motu that she is no trophy wife as he had declared her to be- that she is a  woman of substance and not one to take crap or sit crying over the misfortunes of life. The child is her only ray of light now- she needs it to be happy while he needs her as she is his mother- let them both be happy in this serial. This track will make our immature Vaishali wisen up a bit and become strong. Not to mention- will guarantee at least one happy baby.

I don't want Varsha to get a baby so soon- you will probably say that it is so mean of me to think so- but I really feel right now, with her constant insensitive behavior, her whims and her immature behavior, she isn't cut out to take on such a big responsibility as of now. She needs to wisen up a bit first and realize the importance of motherhood and the need of a child in a real sense first- not just cos her sister was pregnant and everyone was congratulating her as was shown in the serial. It was HER mistake- she needs to make amends herself first, rather than simply get what she wanted-  a baby - cos of someone else's sacrifice. Also, she needs to understand the main problem with her and her rash decisions- her nature to never be satisfied and actually seek unhappiness- she won't be happy and continue to make mistakes unless this is corrected.

She was a woman with progressive, modern ideas- the Cv's have a chance to redeem this character by showing that she and Satish go for adoption against Bhavna's conservative ideas, she takes care of the child and convinces Bhavna to accept it too. She takes care of it, gives it love- and then conceives miraculously later due to Bappa's mercy.

I too felt Damo was cruel today. I'm hating this character day by day. 

Darling niks tell me the point u DON"T agree on and also the reason .Interested .Big smile

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

2] Who is Archu to judge Madhuri ? Who r Archana and Vaishu to talk of CHARACTER and CHARITRA when Vaishu ran and broke someone elses marraige at last moment and Archna royally flirted AFTER the divorce with her engaged ex boyfriend who wasn't even giving her any commitment ? What does this speak of THEIR characters ?And their spitfire sister was having an affair , albeit knowingly , with a MARRIED GUY ? Archana of all people has been thru many situations so she shud be the last person to judge people this way .

Seemed more like an emotional , angry outburst to me. You see Kools, last time when Madhuri had left saying I have genuine problems, Archana was deeply puzzled. Today, when she saw her sister coming face to face with the truth in such a bad manner and reacting in such a way (running away without talking to anyone- that too in a pregnant state), then she probably got all emotional and hyper and fired up Madhuri- who she sees as the second woman currently- someone who has, in her eyes, destroyed her sister's life. In such situations, emotions simply burst open- calm rational thinking- that no, I should give benefit of doubt, no- I should not be judgemental etc.- seldom occurs in such a situation. I do agree that Archana should have heard out the whole story first and not chosen to be judgemental, but somehow I felt it was an understandable, realistic reaction on seeing her sister heartbroken on discovering her husband doing 'ahem' with someone else. Any other reaction- on an impulse- I feel would have been hard to digest. Later maybe we can have a scene of Archu thinking to herself that she shouldn't have been judgemental.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Then Regarding Vaishu's Question,(I too wished ARMAN to say this to her).But then,If they have said,would vaishu have believed them Before. Vaishu was so much in love with her husband and their status that she called Manav Manhoos. with that attitude will she believe ARMAN. Even if ARMAN as said this before,Dharmu would have made a story and made ARMAN undergo yet another Humiliation by vaishu and varsha.

umi darling , whether she wud have been believed or not is NOT why Archu shud have told at all . She shud have done it as a civic duty at least . If her sister is married to a bigamist , she better know the ugly truth , like it or not . At the least , Archu shud have gone and told Sulochna and Manohar , saying Look , she is in no frame of mind to believe me and my husband , so I am telling u guys as ur the elders . My responsibility is over , if she ever needs me , I am there for her .

Just look at the reason she gave .......No NO rite now if I tell , Vaishu will be shocked . Arre , look at her today .......her shock has DOUBLED the way she found out .

Also , Archu took away her choices by telling late .Abortion is possible as early as possible in pregnancy . The later u tell , the more difficult it gets to abort .What if Vaishu had decided instantly to abort upon hearing ?Isnt it better to tell early ?Its HER life after all . How can u sit on something as serious as this and allow ur sister to bloat with that man's child , without giving her a CHOICE ?

Mind u , I am personally anti abortion . But Its her choice . Of course they r showing that Vaishu wants to abort but doesnt and blah blah blah .What I am pointing out is its BETTER to tell a pregnant woman EARLY so she can make her choice .

For that matter its best to tell even a non pregnant woman as early as possible so that she can walk away without getting pregnant .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSevershermaanu rulznikitagmc

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

2] Who is Archu to judge Madhuri ? Who r Archana and Vaishu to talk of CHARACTER and CHARITRA when Vaishu ran and broke someone elses marraige at last moment and Archna royally flirted AFTER the divorce with her engaged ex boyfriend who wasn't even giving her any commitment ? What does this speak of THEIR characters ?And their spitfire sister was having an affair , albeit knowingly , with a MARRIED GUY ? Archana of all people has been thru many situations so she shud be the last person to judge people this way .

Seemed more like an emotional , angry outburst to me. You see Kools, last time when Madhuri had left saying I have genuine problems, Archana was deeply puzzled. Today, when she saw her sister coming face to face with the truth in such a bad manner and reacting in such a way (running away without talking to anyone- that too in a pregnant state), then she probably got all emotional and hyper and fired up Madhuri- who she sees as the second woman currently- someone who has, in her eyes, destroyed her sister's life. In such situations, emotions simply burst open- calm rational thinking- that no, I should give benefit of doubt, no- I should not be judgemental etc.- seldom occurs in such a situation. I do agree that Archana should have heard out the whole story first and not chosen to be judgemental, but somehow I felt it was an understandable, realistic reaction on seeing her sister heartbroken on discovering her husband doing 'ahem' with someone else. Any other reaction- on an impulse- I feel would have been hard to digest. Later maybe we can have a scene of Archu thinking to herself that she shouldn't have been judgemental.

Its not her anger as a protective elder sister I critique .Its her ATTITUDE . So sELF RIGHTEOUS and SO PRIM AND PROPAH . TUM EK GIRI HUI AURAT HO . Go , hold ur jeejus collar and say to HIM TUM EK GIRE HUE AADMI HO . That too if ur darling baby sister ALLOWS .Coz she bluntly turned on u and blamed u today even in FRONT of that hubby . 

Regarding that woman .......make ur enquiries . Ask her the truth . Ask her about her association with Dharmesh . When u urself led such a controversial life , please show maturity enuf not to jump to conclusions and be so judgmental . In this full PR story , Archna shud be the one who is LEAST judgemental due to her OWN experiences in life .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzshermaDabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

@Kools: People don't think about attitude and being judgemental and stuff when they are angry. You agree about the anger part right? I think she was angry and vented it out on Madhuri, just like she had vented it on Dharmesh too earlier. She didn't have any expectations from him, but she didn't think too badly of Madhuri since Madhuri had given clues of some majboori. So obviously she was shocked more cos of Madhuri and more angry too.

I agree Archana was judgemental. But who doesn't make mistakes in anger. And the anger was very realistic.

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

@Kools: People don't think about attitude and being judgemental and stuff when they are angry. You agree about the anger part right? I think she was angry and vented it out on Madhuri, just like she had vented it on Dharmesh too earlier. She didn't have any expectations from him, but she didn't think too badly of Madhuri since Madhuri had given clues of some majboori. So obviously she was shocked more cos of Madhuri and more angry too.

I agree Archana was judgemental. But who doesn't make mistakes in anger. And the anger was very realistic.

Niki she has shown aMPLE CONTROL OVER ANGER when she chooses to . She controls her anger well when it comes to Manav , Savita , Rasika , Manju , Varsha . So why take liberty on venting it out on Madhuri ...a perfect stranger .  Gussa aaya toh catch Dharmus collar , he had taunted u and jeered u . He had done Hee Hee Ha HA on the terrace on u . Go on , SLAP him now . The earlier slap was inappropriate , this one wont be aT ALL .

Ha .....u can tell Madhuri curtly and firmly , in a not so friendly way .......That I wanna know the whole story behind ur association with Dharmu , I think NOW I AM ENTITLED TO KNOW THE TRUTH . But dont call her Giri Hui Aurat and wat not . What shud that girl with whom Dharmu broke off at last minute shud have called Vaishu then ? MERI HAI LAGEGI ? Shud she have given Vaishu  BAD DUA ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershermaanu rulzDabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Archu doesn't control her anger well, especially if her loved ones are hurt. I know you will give examples of Savita's abuse etc. like you gave when she slapped Dharmu, but Archu was never angry with Savita due to the abuse. She chose to simply bear it (like a fool, I must add).

Kools, I am not saying that girl whom Dharmu ditched should have given him bad-dua, or that Archana was right. I'm judt speaking of impulsive reactions, which may be right or wrong, but understandable, just like I understand Savita's anger behind abusing Archu or calling her words like 'Dayan'. Archana had shouted at Dharmesh too, remember. She didn't shout today cos he ran away after Vaishu, so she fired Madhuri instead. My point is same as I made at that time, when Archu slapped Dharmu- nobody thinks of right, wrong, attitude, judgemental etc. when loved ones have been hurt. We had to agree to disagree then, and I think we have to do the same now as well.

I must add though, that I want Archu to apologize to Madhuri

LuvSSevershootingstar27anu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Archu doesn't control her anger well, especially if her loved ones are hurt. I know you will give examples of Savita's abuse etc. like you gave when she slapped Dharmu, but Archu was never angry with Savita due to the abuse. She chose to simply bear it (like a fool, I must add).

Kools, I am not saying that girl whom Dharmu ditched should have given him bad-dua, or that Archana was right. I'm judt speaking of impulsive reactions, which may be right or wrong, but understandable, just like I understand Savita's anger behind abusing Archu or calling her words like 'Dayan'. Archana had shouted at Dharmesh too, remember. She didn't shout today cos he ran away after Vaishu, so she fired Madhuri instead. My point is same as I made at that time, when Archu slapped Dharmu- nobody thinks of right, wrong, attitude, judgemental etc. when loved ones have been hurt. We had to agree to disagree then, and I think we have to do the same now as well.

I must add though, that I want Archu to apologize to Madhuri

niki ur own experiences mould u as a person . Look at her life story . She has been judged and Manav has been judged with her . She has faced nOTHING but unfair judgement . Shudnt that teach u something ?

Vaishus anger at Madhuri I fully understand . Not Archnas . Archna is a third party , a mature party . Not totally objective as her sister is involved , but still , a rational person .

I agree with ur part of she never being able to control her anger well when her loved ones r hurt .So True . But I am not attacking her anger I am attacking her out of line reactions .Gussa toh sab ko aata hai niki , But before calling some woman charitraheen I wud blast my jeeju first if he was fooling around .That woman is NOT my concern . HE is .

I expect this from Archu coz she is a mature girl . I dont expect this from Savita .She is crass , I can understand her saying Daayan or GIRI HUI AURAT . I can understand Varsha doing this talk that Archu did .Somehow I cannot like it when Archu does it . It is so out of character .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 25 January 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershermaanu rulzDabulls23

Go to top