India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR (Page 6)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
You know  looking fro mthe TRPs point of view , which I always do  as I think that is   the factor that  makes the story changes ........before  it was Manav and Archana  engaged to other people but still in love  with each other ....maybe at one point the creatives actually thought of getting them married to others but seeing the strong anti sentiments against this story , they changed their minds  .
It was then decided to bring them back together in a proper  pavitra Rishta ...the marriage ...
Now obviously no daily show  can run on only good things  and people acting normaly ...yo uhave to have a conflict And the conflict had to be  between two strong characters ..
The strongest characters of this show , along with Sushant and Ankita is Sulochna and Savita ..So now they have made the conflict of the Karanjkars misunderstanding manav and Savita hating Archana .....
These conflicts will be resolved but only when there are other engrossing tracks going on ...like  the current track of  Dharmesh and Vaishali ...that is a better track and more interesting than Varsha's ..
The reason sachu's track is not shown is because they currently only  want to focus on husband and wife relationship , they will not show any children ...not sachu , not their own  .....
Every other channel is showing so much of Suahant and Ankita ( today JDJ was like  watching  a love story of their real life romance,  such emotions I have not even seen in Pavitra Rishta  LOL ) so when other channels are doing  it , obviously the channel that created them will do it even more ......

That is why I think this track of Savita being angry with Archana  will stretch for sometime .....
At one time it will get exhausted and that is when perhaps the creatives will change the story line and maybe Manav and Archana will move back  with his parents ....

For now  the focus will be on the husband and wife and also on Vaishali and her problems .......a little bit about Varsha as well.....and a very important track of Manav making it big ......

The only track I am not sure of is of Jaywant ...He talks big , he talks about breaking  Archana  from manav ..I wonder what he has in mind or will this tarck also just fizzle away like the court case ..at one time every one was only talking  about the court case ...now , no one is bothered ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 January 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSevershootingstar27anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Now read this ....This too is a Bala Ji show and the ehroine was about to get married to someone else ....but the dip in TRPs have made the creatives take a 180 degree turn and now she will be marrying the hero ...

That is what I am trying to tell you guys ...
This  is how these shows work ...what to do .Expecting  every thing sensible to happen in a daily show is a futile exercise ....
It has to be taken with a pinch of salt ..By all means demand changes ....give suggestion ..don't stop that but in the end ...for a daily show TRPs are the only factors that determine the direction of the show ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Any ideas what jaywant has in mind ???

mokshashree Goldie
mokshashree
mokshashree

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
2] Who is Archu to judge Madhuri ? Who r Archana and Vaishu to talk of CHARACTER and CHARITRA when Vaishu ran and broke someone elses marraige at last moment and Archna royally flirted AFTER the divorce with her engaged ex boyfriend who wasn't even giving her any commitment ? What does this speak of THEIR characters ?And their spitfire sister was having an affair , albeit knowingly , with a MARRIED GUY ? Archana of all people has been thru many situations so she shud be the last person to judge people this way .

loved the commentary,kooldi!glad ure back.am posting after a longtime..hope u wont mind but i dont really agree with the remark above...i mean in some terms.i m really angry at manav and archu for keeping the matter a secret from poor vaishu.vaishu was right in hating them.this so cald silence thingy by manav doesnt work in these cases..appears to be silly..why so much hatred for k sisters? i mean varsha didnt know the guy was married,na..how is tht her fault?when she knew ,she left rite..saying all this,i  agree with remark on archana ..yes,she was wrong,totally agreed.vaishu ran to stop the wedding,yes..but thts not like she deserved this for that..he wasnt even officially married tht time and here she is,all married and pregnant and now finding out this..who s more pitiful?madhuri should have come out in the open long time ago.i dont agree with madhuri s actions today trying to defend dharmesh..i mean,how much more can you cheat tht poor vaishu?dont get me wrong pls,
having said all this,today vaishu aka prarthana just rocked ,loved her acting.am really happy she was given more scope these days .waiting to see varsha s reaction on this cos i have always loved their bonding as sisters.they have the sisterly thingy naturally.i wish this time,varsha slaps dharmesh..it would be interesting cos i miss the old fiery varsha..
am not against anything or anyone..pls dont bash me..tht was just my personal opinion...dont bash me pls!thank you...

enigma6koolsadhu1000

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di.Nice Commentary Again And Especially again on Dharmu's.Clap

I too wish him to get tight Hard slap(not even one,if multiple also I will be happy). After doing so much,he has the guts to say to Manav that if anything happen to vaishu,I will not leave you.AngryAngry.You were at fault and you are Blaming others.
Surely in Vaishu-Dharmu-Madhuri scenario,Dharmu was the one to be blamed as he was the one who has done the mistake knowingly (but yet secret is to come out.As far we have seen till now,it is only Dharmu's fault).

Di,about your questions,I so want and wish to talk in favour of archu.But these Cv's are Blocking me to do that by spoiling her character these days. Yet I will try to say some things(If tit is not correct,just leave it Smile).

She doesn't need to talk to madhuri like that,instead she would have slapped Dharmu.But usual thing shown and happens is that they confronting lady involved in it and asking why have you done that.
And yes,at first she was wrong to judje Madhuri,But after listening to her,archu said to Manav that none of them(Madhuri or vaishali) is wrong and it is purely Dharmu's fault.She was correct there na. Some so called selfish will say,Anyways it is ok,madhuri should be get rid of and vaishu marriage with dharmu should be saved,dharmu should only take care of vaishu.

Then Regarding Vaishu's Question,(I too wished ARMAN to say this to her).But then,If they have said,would vaishu have believed them Before. Vaishu was so much in love with her husband and their status that she called Manav Manhoos. with that attitude will she believe ARMAN. Even if ARMAN as said this before,Dharmu would have made a story and made ARMAN undergo yet another Humiliation by vaishu and varsha.

And Vaishu would have told archu that you are feeling jealous on seeing me live like this that you are making false stories on Dharmesh.

Agree with you totally on Babies should be with their mother.Yes.of course it should happen in PR. Cannot Vaishu look after her child on her own when she is educated so much.why should she give it to Varsha.No way.

Edited by umayal - 25 January 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6anu rulzkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Kools, fab commentary.

I agree with many of your points. Especially the one where you said that Vaishu should NOT give up her baby to Varsha. Exactly! NO WAY should this happen!!! I know many think that it would make for an interesting track, but I don't really want to see this.

Let Vaishu become strong for the sake of her child, work on her own and bring up her child on her own and show her chauvinist motu that she is no trophy wife as he had declared her to be- that she is a  woman of substance and not one to take crap or sit crying over the misfortunes of life. The child is her only ray of light now- she needs it to be happy while he needs her as she is his mother- let them both be happy in this serial. This track will make our immature Vaishali wisen up a bit and become strong. Not to mention- will guarantee at least one happy baby.

I don't want Varsha to get a baby so soon- you will probably say that it is so mean of me to think so- but I really feel right now, with her constant insensitive behavior, her whims and her immature behavior, she isn't cut out to take on such a big responsibility as of now. She needs to wisen up a bit first and realize the importance of motherhood and the need of a child in a real sense first- not just cos her sister was pregnant and everyone was congratulating her as was shown in the serial. It was HER mistake- she needs to make amends herself first, rather than simply get what she wanted-  a baby - cos of someone else's sacrifice. Also, she needs to understand the main problem with her and her rash decisions- her nature to never be satisfied and actually seek unhappiness- she won't be happy and continue to make mistakes unless this is corrected.

She was a woman with progressive, modern ideas- the Cv's have a chance to redeem this character by showing that she and Satish go for adoption against Bhavna's conservative ideas, she takes care of the child and convinces Bhavna to accept it too. She takes care of it, gives it love- and then conceives miraculously later due to Bappa's mercy.

I too felt Damo was cruel today. I'm hating this character day by day. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 25 January 2011 at 2:19pm

enigma6anu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mokshashree

2] Who is Archu to judge Madhuri ? Who r Archana and Vaishu to talk of CHARACTER and CHARITRA when Vaishu ran and broke someone elses marraige at last moment and Archna royally flirted AFTER the divorce with her engaged ex boyfriend who wasn't even giving her any commitment ? What does this speak of THEIR characters ?And their spitfire sister was having an affair , albeit knowingly , with a MARRIED GUY ? Archana of all people has been thru many situations so she shud be the last person to judge people this way .

loved the commentary,kooldi!glad ure back.am posting after a longtime..hope u wont mind but i dont really agree with the remark above...i mean in some terms.i m really angry at manav and archu for keeping the matter a secret from poor vaishu.vaishu was right in hating them.this so cald silence thingy by manav doesnt work in these cases..appears to be silly..why so much hatred for k sisters? i mean varsha didnt know the guy was married,na..how is tht her fault?when she knew ,she left rite..saying all this,i  agree with remark on archana ..yes,she was wrong,totally agreed.vaishu ran to stop the wedding,yes..but thts not like she deserved this for that..he wasnt even officially married tht time and here she is,all married and pregnant and now finding out this..who s more pitiful?madhuri should have come out in the open long time ago.i dont agree with madhuri s actions today trying to defend dharmesh..i mean,how much more can you cheat tht poor vaishu?dont get me wrong pls,
having said all this,today vaishu aka prarthana just rocked ,loved her acting.am really happy she was given more scope these days .waiting to see varsha s reaction on this cos i have always loved their bonding as sisters.they have the sisterly thingy naturally.i wish this time,varsha slaps dharmesh..it would be interesting cos i miss the old fiery varsha..
am not against anything or anyone..pls dont bash me..tht was just my personal opinion...dont bash me pls!thank you...

Dear mokshashree

U read the last statement in my commentary . ALL contrary opinions r welcome . Why wud I or anyone bash u dear for giving ur opinion ? U have a perfect right to give it even if it doesnt agree with mine .

I agree with what u said abt Varsha ......infact I checked , its a typo error on my part ..........I wanted to type ALBEIT UNKNOWINGLY .

What I wanted to point out dear .......was if arguments about characters of a person r to be made , One can make about the Karanjkar sisters too . They end up repeatedly in red light areas , and r having controversial love affairs . This Archana was dancing around with Manav saying hers was a pavitra rishta when she was engaged to Jay . So my only point is ........why judge others and their MAJBOORI ? What was Archanas majboori when she took the divorce inspite of being in love with Manav ? Why did she allow herself to become so majboor in front of Shravnis problem ? She did all this , right ?Something made her majboor , right ? Same way , something must have made that woman majboor too .......DONT JUDGE . Thats all Im saying . Go , talk to ur sister and hold ur sister's husbands collar if ur sister allows it . Coz even today , ur sister was blaming U more than the husband . She bluntly said it .

Thats my view . Urs is equally respected .Plz dont have fear of being bashed on this thread.........I am not a monster u know .LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6mokshashreeshermaanu rulz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
g8 post kools

Go to top