Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Hey guys , AR Rehman got  nominated again for Oscars ....Smile

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

thank you 4 d commentaryClap...

arre yar i dnt liek d part wen dey show tingz in d silent mode....d secret iz out..y cnt dey jst tell d madhuri story as well...& now archna & manav will talk in codez abt madhuri & annoy us

Harpie u were the FIRST today LOLLOLLOLLOL
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

for which movie music
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@kooldi:i totally agree wid u abt manv,savita genuinely luvs manv wich is a big truth,she wants her son self respect,if any body in manav place wld not even look at vaishu and varsha,but he doesnt now sum article states tat vaishu will cum and stay at armaan place and she is d same vaishu who insultd manav 100 times and dint even leave savita in d mall.and if savita gets angry at manv for dis,den she is  bad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Tanyaz

for which movie music

My son was telling me it is  a horror flick called 127 hrs ..This guy has now made it really really big ..I am going to watch this movie ...only for his music ..
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

I dont think shravani will come back and take sachu with her. That would take away the essence of selflessness in archu's character. She has always been quiet and considered sachu as her son ( post leap) but if shravani comes back to come her son, then maybe archu will run after sachu and start to raise him?Confused She will promise to raise sachu as her own son?Confused I know anyone would hate to hear this but ekta always mixes up sisters children ( most of the time, they are never with their own mother). So I wonder if vaishu will still keep her child with herShocked

But Archana is not even interested in SAchu .She is more interested in her maayka .her Vaishu . Whats the point in just keeping that baby in a corner waiting for Princess Hiolier than thou to oNE DAY BECOME HIS MOTHER ? Let Archu have her own babies na , Let him go to Shrav is what I feel . Even she is alone .Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershermaanu rulzharpkaur

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harpkaur

thank you 4 d commentaryClap...

arre yar i dnt liek d part wen dey show tingz in d silent mode....d secret iz out..y cnt dey jst tell d madhuri story as well...& now archna & manav will talk in codez abt madhuri & annoy us

Harpie u were the FIRST today LOLLOLLOLLOL
  lol yeh

yar i agree wit u abt babies bein raised by original motherz...i serioulsy think dat sachin shd b taken by sharavni..atlst she can provide him a gud education & a life full of motherz love...girish iz rich m sure he can do so much 4 sachin....& i seriously feel sorry 2 ruchi & punni...y cnt manju stop conspiring angaist othrz & start tkin care of her daughterz....i mean i hve nvr seen her helpin her kidz with hw 4 heavenz sake...her daughter once said few thingz abt manju wen she wz tlkin 2 archu (d milk incident)...

if vaishu's marriage iz ovr..shez educated...m sure she can do so much 4 her baby...if dharmesh iz nt leglly married 2 madhuri den she ownz half of evrytng dharmesh ownz....so dat way she has enuff 2 raise her baby..

& i want varsha & satish 2 adopt a baby frm d orphan..it will be a gud msg 2 d audience

kal ko dharmesh ke kapre loose honge..with all dat runningLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_sparsha

I dont think shravani will come back and take sachu with her. That would take away the essence of selflessness in archu's character. She has always been quiet and considered sachu as her son ( post leap) but if shravani comes back to come her son, then maybe archu will run after sachu and start to raise him?Confused She will promise to raise sachu as her own son?Confused I know anyone would hate to hear this but ekta always mixes up sisters children ( most of the time, they are never with their own mother). So I wonder if vaishu will still keep her child with herShocked

But Archana is not even interested in SAchu .She is more interested in her maayka .her Vaishu . Whats the point in just keeping that baby in a corner waiting for Princess Hiolier than thou to oNE DAY BECOME HIS MOTHER ? Let Archu have her own babies na , Let him go to Shrav is what I feel . Even she is alone .Smile

1st of all y wud u promiss smtng dat u nah gna keep....both manav & archu promissed sharavni abt SACHIN....dey dont even talk abt sachin let alone bein hiz mother & tkin care of him...i relli rlli want sharavni 2 tke sachin away with her

& i agree with priya sparsha..deze thingz happen in ekta showz...kidz r nvr wit their original momz...dey r either with their massi'z or step mom...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzshermakoolsadhu1000

Go to top