Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR (Page 4)

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Don't  yo uthink Madhuri had too much make up on , considerign the  fact that she was sleeping and just came down liek this ,Her  lip gloss was so loud ...

Sorry for interrupting.. I couldnt resist to answer your questionTongue

that's what I felt when I was saw today's episode. But then maybe I see too much makeup because she doesnt wear any jewelleries as ear rings or chain or anything. She looks too simple yet with makeup

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

I feel sorry for savita here. She loves her son so much but he is too busy with archana. Why cant he spend some time with his parentsUnhappy. Sometimes Damodhar does control savita at times but he constantly mocks at her. This is such an insult. Oh were are you manavDisapprove I want old manav backOuch who cared for responsibilties rather than staying quiet
i too miss d old manav,who was responsible. responsibility is not only towrds wife and his inlaws,its for own parents too.manav has full ideas wats gng on vaishu olife but hav he any idea wats gng in savita or sachin like. 
i just want to know 1 ting hav manv seriously cum to his house or was damo just mking it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzpriya_sparshakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I dont think shravani will come back and take sachu with her. That would take away the essence of selflessness in archu's character. She has always been quiet and considered sachu as her son ( post leap) but if shravani comes back to come her son, then maybe archu will run after sachu and start to raise him?Confused She will promise to raise sachu as her own son?Confused I know anyone would hate to hear this but ekta always mixes up sisters children ( most of the time, they are never with their own mother). So I wonder if vaishu will still keep her child with herShocked

viram

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

And Tanya I dont hate Archana

hmmmmmmErmm

Going back to the slap ....The only way he will be qualified for a slap from Archana is if he talks bad for Manav ...the she will happily slap him ...I hope vaishu gives him a slap ...

There u go . LOLLOLLOLLOL Well U guys can believe what u want .

coming back to the slap ............i wonder WHEN they r coming .

anu rulz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
^^^ Sherma hamare zamane me once girl got married all she did was take care of his side of the family = ILs..  girls were not allowed to do much for her family...

Now situation is reversed...Sons get married and they are only focusing on their ILs..

These days In shaadi Kanyadaan ki jagah boys parents are giving away their sons  in marriage IMHO...In many many cases..I am not generalizing here..But have seen it...Guys over compensate these days on girls side of the family...There is no fine balance..

ULM is not worried abt his parents, sister or Sachu...More worried abt not losing Ks love for him and archu Shocked

Edited by Dabulls23 - 25 January 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzshermakoolsadhu1000

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by priya_sparsha

I feel sorry for savita here. She loves her son so much but he is too busy with archana. Why cant he spend some time with his parentsUnhappy. Sometimes Damodhar does control savita at times but he constantly mocks at her. This is such an insult. Oh were are you manavDisapprove I want old manav backOuch who cared for responsibilties rather than staying quiet
i too miss d old manav,who was responsible. responsibility is not only towrds wife and his inlaws,its for own parents too.manav has full ideas wats gng on vaishu olife but hav he any idea wats gng in savita or sachin like. 
i just want to know 1 ting hav manv seriously cum to his house or was damo just mking it

I think Cvs are giving a break for manav's and archu's basic characters. After remarrying, arman and their characters have changed alot. I dont see any resemblance much. Although archu's character is quiet close to prelap but manav's completely out of context.

I think damodhar made it up. We didnt see manav coming to his house or anything.

sherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@dabull23:i am not saying manv shld not bther wid archu fly or archu shld gfiv her full time and energy for manv fly and sachin,dere shld b a proper balance.manav was totally a devoted son before archu came,he was d one who used to b wid savita and now after marriage son doesnt hav even time to tlk or sit wid savita, after all dis wen savita cribs at archu den she is termed selfish"not done"
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

^^^ Sherma hamare zamane me once girl got married all she did was take care of his side of the family = ILs..  girls were not allowed to do much for her family...

Now situation is reversed...Sons get married and they are only focusing on their ILs..

These days In shaadi Kanyadaan ki jagah boys parents are giving away their sons  in marriage IMHO...In many many cases..I am not generalizing here..But have seen it...Guys over compensate these days on girls side of the family...There is no fine balance..

ULM is not worried abt his parents, sister or Sachu...More worried abt not losing Ks love for him and archu Shocked

I have no problems if damad behaves like son . But that doesnt mean forgetting ur OWN parents . Dont dance doing WIFE WIFE and tell her parents so emotionally MAIN TUMHE KHONA NAHI CHAHTA .........for gods sake get a grip , they had SLAPPED u . Go say thesedialogues to ur mUM who is pining away for u and who genuinely LOVES u .........these guys have always used u , behaved good for sum days and done aBOUT TURNS , Ur MUM has been consistently there for u . Go see if ur DAD is still drinking , how is SAchu doing , Is MUM ok in health . Go see them . Be nice to ur wifes parents , so they have come around , so good . Dont keep past in mind , but recognise them for what they r .FLIPFLOPPERS . Always they have flipflopped and ditched u . Always . So be good to them for wifes sake but keep them at arms distance and maintain ur self respect . Balance it out man .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6anu rulzshermaDabulls23

Go to top