Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR (Page 11)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But some take the comments PERSONALLY coz they r too crazy about the character . I have recieved a lot of flak for criticising Archana , showing Shravanis side of the story (dont agree with your views on her completely but there are things I agree with even though I'm an ArMan Fan) , for seeing story from Savita's POV (here too its 50-50). I can actually SENSE the hatred sometimes (Hug).I have now decided to stop reacting and giving explanations and simply give my POV like I gave up in the common answer to u 3 . If some cannot understand that its a TV show , its their problem . I always loved seeing TV shows and giving POVS of diffrent characters . (Continue doing itTongue) Even Dharmesh .hated as he is today , will have his own POV regarding his child. (Child belongs to mom and dad, hope Vaishu has more senses than Varsha and acknowledge that fact,she can do anything to herself but when it concerns the child that Dharmesh should have a say) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I get here these days to read Koolsadhu's comments. First of all I get a clear idea myself of the story, secondly - I get such a good feeling LOLLOLLOL ... I snatch his notebook sometimes just to check what kool has been upto LOL.... so kool!

Simple people are like that I feel ... Manav is overwhelmed in her love WinkSmileEmbarrassed, it figures Smile. Some Married men can remain mad in love, if pfcourse the girl know how to keep them that wayWink. If you don't realize the tricks ... then it eventually gets gloomier. Sometimes the simplest people know, and Archana seems to know. And Why not? LOL Wink

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
agree with all your points!
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
ArMan should have told SulMan abt FBD-Mad-Varun story...Even if they did not tell Vaishu as she might not have believed them but Vaishu sure would have listened to the parents for once...

FBD khali peeli dhamki deta hai w/o any substance...Man is more scared a S*** than scaring anyone...he has alot more to lose than anyone..

Archu owed this much to her sister IMHO..

Varsha is no way ready for a baby or twins emotionally, intellectually or physically...She is in love with the idea of being prego as she sees Vaishu being pregnant...Her guilt for abortion has taken a place...She really has not thought it thru what being preg and mother is all about..It has not been even 2-3 months after aborting the baby she is ready have a one or two...Their issues have not been resolved yet as a couple...Embarrassed

She is not emotionally stable person...Satish may be...They need counselling and Varshu needs therapy to understand what and why she did what she did and will she be ready to face the horribe news of not being able to conceive a child...They still can have baby of their own by hiring Surrogate mom and with AI....final option is there to adopt a child from orphanage or couple or mom who can't raise their baby... 

Vaishu giving her baby to avoid tough times in raising baby alone is not a solution...SaSha are not the answer to her baby either IMHO..

All biological mothers need to raise their babies period...Big smile

Only Kekta who is not married or have a baby can come up with such a horrible storyline...Shame Kekta shame on you...Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 26 January 2011 at 11:19am

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
ok guys,,,,, i could only read through page 5  hehe   i am very pressed for time this week..so going to throw in my 2 cents worth now anyway....(funny since i don't live in the States so don't use cents or dollars either one LOL )  maybe i am putting out an unpopular position but here goes.

@ kools et.al.

1) i definitely thought manav and archu were right in NOT telling Vaishali...  it would only have alienated her, hurt her more etc.   truth between husband and wife so important, but ...i'm sorry it's never someone ELSE'S right to tell things like that...  they (arman) imho were 100% right. Clap  Vaishali will get over it that archu didn'\t tell her, and actually realize that was the kindest thing to do. 

2) i don't see why everyone thinks sachu is still manav's responsiblity or that archu should be raising him... manav's committment to sachu as a surrogate parent ended when shravani released him from the agreement.  now, could he be interested in him as an uncle? yes of course, but shravani was the wrong one here to give up her baby to savita....that wasn't manav's doing or his fault.  (seems like not only the K's and the CV's are always blaming manav for things he didn't do !! Wink )

3) i do agree, babies should always be raised by their moms unless the mom is totally cuckoo...no giving up babies to others...but it's us on the forum who keep saying everyone is going to trade babies etc...the CV's haven't indicated anything like that ....so far...Confused  so let's not give them more bad ideas.......

4) I am probably the only one here who thinks Varshu is either preggo right now (in spite of doctors' ummm assessment)....or will conceive totally on her own........

enuf...to chew on....i gotta run...be back later.  love u guys...ciao  

enigma6Tiyalikoolsadhu1000

Go to top